Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Israel has relatively strict gun control laws compared to the US. In the settlements in occupied territory, they're more lax.

School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

You can't even own a firearm in Israel without a license from the government, which must be renewed every 3 years. And you are limited in the amount of ammunition you may possess. The government also regulates how you may store your weapons. And you must either be 27 years of age OR be 21 and be a current or former member of the military.

Guns in Israel: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

These are all regulations the gun lobby would bemoan (I would point out I'm not saying they are good or bad ideas). So using Israel as an example of how gun laws should be isn't a very good choice if you think they should be more lax.

Last edited:
School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

You can't even own a firearm in Israel without a license from the government, which must be renewed every 3 years. And you are limited in the amount of ammunition you may possess. The government also regulates how you may store your weapons. And you must either be 27 years of age OR be 21 and be a current or former member of the military.

These are all regulations the gun lobby would bemoan (I would point out I'm not saying they are good or bad ideas). So using Israel as an example of how gun laws should be isn't a very good choice if you think they should be more lax.

That sounds a lot like what i was thinking about in my head when addressing all the gun control discussion going on here. It wouldn't necessarily prevent people from getting guns illegally but it would help a great deal with responsible gun ownership, particularly the storage of guns when they're not being used.

That sounds a lot like what i was thinking about in my head when addressing all the gun control discussion going on here. It wouldn't necessarily prevent people from getting guns illegally but it would help a great deal with responsible gun ownership, particularly the storage of guns when they're not being used.

The problem with the storage of guns when not in use is that if you're going to use them in the capacity of self defense, you may not be able to plan for their use.

The problem with the storage of guns when not in use is that if you're going to use them in the capacity of self defense, you may not be able to plan for their use.

If you have a gun for self-defense, inherently, you've planned for their use.

The weapons were registered to her, moron. They were hers.

So, a teacher who has weapons registered to her is armed while on campus, even though they have no guns on them?

LOL, the stupid lies you leftists tell in your war against civil liberties....

5he wasn't a teacher, moron. And yes, if I have a gun in my home, I'd consider myself to be armed.
"Excuse me, Mr. Mugger, but I have to tell you I'm armed. If you'll be so kind as to follow me home so I can get my gun and can shoot you..."

Retard.

Arming everyone to the teeth isn't really much better than taking guns away from everyone. If everyone is armed, you simply can't make the argument that it's any more difficult for some wacko to get hold of a gun and look to commit violence with it.

The idea that someone else will have gun and take him down quickly in order to limit the damage stands to a degree. Many people don't want to own guns and don't know how to use a gun. If you're relying on someone who doesn't want the gun or doesn't know how to properly use the gun to act, he/she runs the risk of making a situation worse, and on the extreme side, turns our streets and public facilities into the wild west.

It boils down to education. You have to take courses and tests in order to get a driver's license because a car wields massive killing power. Why not something similar for gun ownership? You need to take a gun operation, safety and ownership class and then pass a test for a gun license just like you would have a driver's license.

It boils down to a willingness to kill. We have always been able to kill, but we built societies where killing was culturally dissuaded.

Then the 60's came and our culture war, where societal norms were destroyed and the most base was celebrated. The left has attacked the notions of restraint, responsibility, and particularly integrity - now we wonder why the lowest elements in society have no restraint and lack the integrity not to kill others.

Free love, do your own thing, never judge the choices of others, there is no right or wrong - just what is right for you. These are the lessons of the last 50 years, last Friday is another example of the results. Oh, and this is exactly as planned, the culture war was designed to create mayhem and cause this society to crumble. It's working like a charm.

You're a fucking idiot. Adam was home schooled by a gun loon. You can't get more conservative than that. Blaming things like the alleged "culture war" is pure bullshit.
But it's perfectly rational for you retards to blame it on "gun culture" and video games?

Have I mentioned you're a retard?

Note how the progressives are shifting the blame to the victims of this crime....in order to hide the fact that they intend for this sort of thing to be more often, not less often. They wish to advertise the vulnerability of our schools, while at the same time adamantly refusing to protect them.

Why?

Why do you think?

Last edited:
Monster Alan Lanza knew that he could perpetrate the crime without any opposition - there was no one at Sandy Hook Elementary who could defend the children because Connecticut Gun Laws are the most restrictive in the country.

Even though there are many criminals like Lanza are amongst us , the fascists solution is to disarm us.

Go fig.

Ts1So.jpg

I'm pretty sure guns are illegal on school grounds everywhere.

EDIT - in the U.S.
Wrong.

Texas school district sees value in having armed teachers on staff - EAGnews.org :: Education Research, Reporting, Analysis and Commentary
The Harrold Independent School District in Texas is not gun-free. It has a “guardian plan” which permits select teachers and staff to carry concealed weapons on campus.

Superintendent David Thweatt, who designed the plan, is happy to explain the logic behind it.

He says that the schools in his district are a half hour away from the nearest police department. He says the security program is designed to allow willing staff members to protect students from “a lot of anger in society.”

“When you make schools gun-free zones, it’s like inviting people to come in and take advantage,” Thweatt told the Huffington Post.​

The student body at the high school I attended brought their hunting rifles to school in their trucks. Unlocked, in rifle racks in the window.

We never had a single shooting.

It boils down to a willingness to kill. We have always been able to kill, but we built societies where killing was culturally dissuaded.

Then the 60's came and our culture war, where societal norms were destroyed and the most base was celebrated. The left has attacked the notions of restraint, responsibility, and particularly integrity - now we wonder why the lowest elements in society have no restraint and lack the integrity not to kill others.

Free love, do your own thing, never judge the choices of others, there is no right or wrong - just what is right for you. These are the lessons of the last 50 years, last Friday is another example of the results. Oh, and this is exactly as planned, the culture war was designed to create mayhem and cause this society to crumble. It's working like a charm.

You're a fucking idiot. Adam was home schooled by a gun loon. You can't get more conservative than that. Blaming things like the alleged "culture war" is pure bullshit.
But it's perfectly rational for you retards to blame it on "gun culture" and video games?

You lying little fuck. I never blamed violent crime on video games. To the contrary, I stated that the evidence of violent games has not shown to correlate to violent acts. Why do you make shit like this up?

I really don't want the landscape of a school to change because of monsters roaming society. Put the monsters where they belong.

Note how the progressives are shifting the blame to the victims of this crime....in order to hide the fact that they intend for this sort of thing to be more often, not less often. They wish to advertise the vulnerability of our schools, while at the same time adamantly refusing to protect them.

Why?

Why do you think?

I think you're a pathetic lying dirt bag. I haven't seen anyone blame the children. The gun loon mother on the other was clearly complicit, since he had access to her weapon stash.

Why?

Why do you think?

I think you're a pathetic lying dirt bag. I haven't seen anyone blame the children. The gun loon mother on the other was clearly complicit, since he had access to her weapon stash.

"She deserved to die".

Though she did nothing illegal.

This is the progressive view of all people who don't toe the progressive line. "Do what we say, or more will die."

It's how you hold our school children hostage. "No we will not protect them...and if you don't give up your weapons, more will die."

You lying little fuck. I never blamed violent crime on video games. To the contrary, I stated that the evidence of violent games has not shown to correlate to violent acts. Why do you make shit like this up?
Read what I wrote again, you retard. I wrote "you retards". Plural. Dumbass.

But I notice you don't deny blaming "gun culture". So it looks like you're a flaming hypocrite anyway, doesn't it, you retard?

Forum List

Back