Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

How do you know he had access? Were you there? Just because guns are in a house does not mean you have access to them.
When the grand kids come over they do not have access to my firearms even though my firearms are in the house.

He certainly had enough access to make this well armed woman the first victim on his rampage.

Was she armed did you see her carrying a side arm? or was she unarmed in her home?

She had a house full of guns. She was armed. She was also the first fatality in this killing spree, killed with her own weapons.

Who remembers this shooting?

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die - CNN.com

No, of course you don't, at least not on the right you don't,

because you're not allowed to remember that one.

I wonder if Huckabee commented on that shooting.

Oh, the standard RW line for those sorts of massacres are that it was just one isolated crazy person.
Adkisson was a Limbaugh, Hannity, O'reilly fan, btw.

No, I was not. And neither are you. In other words, you're a liar, whose objective is to leave vulnerable children at the mercy of any loon who walks in off the street with the intention of killing them.

Got plans?

I certainly am, you lying sack of shit. The first fatality in this incident was a well armed gun nut. That's a fact.

Was she armed? She had a weapon on her?

Nope. Lying baby killers are always lying baby killers.

" When he entered the school, he fatally shot Lydia Kaye Dew and Christina Menefee, his former girlfriend. Pearl High School assistant band director, Jeff Cannon, was standing five feet away from Dew when she was fatally shot. Woodham went on to wound seven others before leaving, intending to drive off campus and conduct another shooting at the nearby Pearl Junior High School. However, assistant principal Joel Myrick had retrieved a .45 pistol from the glove compartment of his truck and subdued Woodham inside his mother's car. Then Myrick demanded "Why did you shoot my kids?" to which Woodham replied, "Life has wronged me, sir."[2]'

Pearl High School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stopped before he killed 28. By a principal who had a gun in his car.

No, I was not. And neither are you. In other words, you're a liar, whose objective is to leave vulnerable children at the mercy of any loon who walks in off the street with the intention of killing them.

Got plans?

I certainly am, you lying sack of shit. The first fatality in this incident was a well armed gun nut. That's a fact.

" When he entered the school, he fatally shot Lydia Kaye Dew and Christina Menefee, his former girlfriend. Pearl High School assistant band director, Jeff Cannon, was standing five feet away from Dew when she was fatally shot. Woodham went on to wound seven others before leaving, intending to drive off campus and conduct another shooting at the nearby Pearl Junior High School. However, assistant principal Joel Myrick had retrieved a .45 pistol from the glove compartment of his truck and subdued Woodham inside his mother's car. Then Myrick demanded "Why did you shoot my kids?" to which Woodham replied, "Life has wronged me, sir."[2]'

It's very doubtful that she was armed at the time of her death, but we will never know.

Got plans?

Just think how many fewer would have died if he had to stop to reload his flintlock after every shot.

Arming everyone to the teeth isn't really much better than taking guns away from everyone. If everyone is armed, you simply can't make the argument that it's any more difficult for some wacko to get hold of a gun and look to commit violence with it.

The idea that someone else will have gun and take him down quickly in order to limit the damage stands to a degree. Many people don't want to own guns and don't know how to use a gun. If you're relying on someone who doesn't want the gun or doesn't know how to properly use the gun to act, he/she runs the risk of making a situation worse, and on the extreme side, turns our streets and public facilities into the wild west.

It boils down to education. You have to take courses and tests in order to get a driver's license because a car wields massive killing power. Why not something similar for gun ownership? You need to take a gun operation, safety and ownership class and then pass a test for a gun license just like you would have a driver's license.

Arming everyone to the teeth isn't really much better than taking guns away from everyone. If everyone is armed, you simply can't make the argument that it's any more difficult for some wacko to get hold of a gun and look to commit violence with it.

The idea that someone else will have gun and take him down quickly in order to limit the damage stands to a degree. Many people don't want to own guns and don't know how to use a gun. If you're relying on someone who doesn't want the gun or doesn't know how to properly use the gun to act, he/she runs the risk of making a situation worse, and on the extreme side, turns our streets and public facilities into the wild west.

It boils down to education. You have to take courses and tests in order to get a driver's license because a car wields massive killing power. Why not something similar for gun ownership? You need to take a gun operation, safety and ownership class and then pass a test for a gun license just like you would have a driver's license.

It boils down to a willingness to kill. We have always been able to kill, but we built societies where killing was culturally dissuaded.

Then the 60's came and our culture war, where societal norms were destroyed and the most base was celebrated. The left has attacked the notions of restraint, responsibility, and particularly integrity - now we wonder why the lowest elements in society have no restraint and lack the integrity not to kill others.

Free love, do your own thing, never judge the choices of others, there is no right or wrong - just what is right for you. These are the lessons of the last 50 years, last Friday is another example of the results. Oh, and this is exactly as planned, the culture war was designed to create mayhem and cause this society to crumble. It's working like a charm.

It boils down to a willingness to kill. We have always been able to kill, but we built societies where killing was culturally dissuaded.

Then the 60's came and our culture war, where societal norms were destroyed and the most base was celebrated. The left has attacked the notions of restraint, responsibility, and particularly integrity - now we wonder why the lowest elements in society have no restraint and lack the integrity not to kill others.

Free love, do your own thing, never judge the choices of others, there is no right or wrong - just what is right for you. These are the lessons of the last 50 years, last Friday is another example of the results. Oh, and this is exactly as planned, the culture war was designed to create mayhem and cause this society to crumble. It's working like a charm.

You're a fucking idiot. Adam was home schooled by a gun loon. You can't get more conservative than that. Blaming things like the alleged "culture war" is pure bullshit.

Monster Alan Lanza knew that he could perpetrate the crime without any opposition - there was no one at Sandy Hook Elementary who could defend the children because Connecticut Gun Laws are the most restrictive in the country.

Even though there are many criminals like Lanza are amongst us , the fascists solution is to disarm us.

Go fig.

School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

Ts1So.jpg

I'm pretty sure guns are illegal on school grounds everywhere.

EDIT - in the U.S.

Last edited:

Major stretch here. Maybe there's a little something to it regarding those who are mentally unstable feel more empowered to act on their evil thoughts, but that's as far as i would go with it.

Forum List

Back