Congressman Paul Gosar Grills FBI Director Wray on Who Executed Ashli Babbitt?

The man who shot and killed Ashli may have been a security team member for a high ranking Democrat....how much do you want to bet that it was Pelosi's team.....she may have ordered them to shoot to kill....
I know that he wasn't assigned to the front line----he was carrying papers and snuck up behind and then the side of the enforcement members assigned to guard that glass door so that they wouldn't see him---quickly shooting once he got up there.

Another blood thirsty, idiotic moron who never heard of tear gas or taser guns, rubber bullets, etc.

By the way, there were no politicians left in the Capitol when Babbitt was murdered.
They had all been hustled out of the Capitol via secret tunnels to a safe place across from the
Capitol long before rioters entered the building.

Where do you get the crap you're spouting? Do you make it up or read just random people on the Internet? Or do you do actual research? Nevermind; I know it's not the last one; at best it's made up or repeating crap random Internet people post.

Conservative Oklahoma Congressman, Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) was in the hallway, behind the barricade, and witnessed the shooting. The police were defending the Congress from a violent mob at the front of which, the physical head if not the organizational head, was Ashley Babbit.

A plainclothes officer takes a tactical position just inside the barricade, half-concealed behind a door frame but with his gun clearly drawn on the rioters.Various eyewitnesses have said that the officers repeatedly warned the mob to “get back” and “get down.”

Babbitt nevertheless tried to pull herself through the busted out window. As she was in the process of doing so, the officer inside the barricade fired a single shot that appeared to strike her in the neck.

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., who was behind the barricade and witnessed the shooting, has since come forward publicly to say that he believes the officer’s action saved lives.

By the way, Babbit was clearly warned before she was shot.

The officer’s statement matches the account of a fellow member of the pro-Trump mob, Thomas Baranyi, who caught Babbitt as she fell back. Baranyi, who still had Babbitt’s blood on his hand when he spoke to a local news crew outside the Capitol minutes later, said that “a number of police and Secret Service were saying, ‘Get back, get down, get out of the way.’ She didn’t heed the call.”
Further evidence that Byrd’s warning was clear to those around Babbitt comes from graphic video of the shooting posted on Twitter less than 40 minutes after the event by another witness. Those images clearly show that Baranyi, who was wearing a backward blue Trump cap and standing close to Babbitt, raised his hand and nodded in Byrd’s direction to signal his compliance with the command to stay back. Three seconds later, Babbitt climbed into the window to cross the barricade and was shot.

It doesn't matter that there actually were members of Congress present that the police were defending, though it is a fact that there actually were members of Congress present that the police were defending.

Had there been no Congress members present, the police were correct to shoot to defend themselves or even just the building. Had it been Antifa attacking your home, for instance, and your family was all gone, would you shoot the first one of them through the door, whether or not a gun was visible? What if many in the crowd, whether or not those shouting were FBI plants, were shouting "kill him with his own gun"? Would you reasonably be in fear of great bodily harm or for your life?

Would you say to those Antifa attackers, "Please wait right there for a minute; I have to go back to my gun safe and get some rubber bullets," or would you use the tools you have to defend your life? Would you plead for them to wait while you went for your TASER?

I

If there's a murder charge related to Ashley Babbit, it should be Christopher Wray, Ray Epps, and everyone in between in the FBI. The FBI enticed these gullible patriots into a crime and are, therefore, guilty of the crime. When a person is killed in the commission of the crime then everyone who participated in the crime can be charged with murder.

Where do you get the crap you're spouting? Do you make it up or read just random people on the Internet? Or do you do actual research? Nevermind; I know it's not the last one; at best it's made up or repeating crap random Internet people post.

Conservative Oklahoma Congressman, Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) was in the hallway, behind the barricade, and witnessed the shooting. The police were defending the Congress from a violent mob at the front of which, the physical head if not the organizational head, was Ashley Babbit.

I don't suppose you have any comments by Mullin himself on the matter? :icon_rolleyes:

You don't have a problem with the fact that your "proof" comes from the man himself that murdered Ashli Babbitt? You are less than retarded.

Look at the video taken by Jayden X (suspected provocateur James Earls Sullivan) of the assassination.
Point out where the warning occurs.

It doesn't matter that there actually were members of Congress present that the police were defending, though it is a fact that there actually were members of Congress present that the police were defending.

Had there been no Congress members present, the police were correct to shoot to defend themselves or even just the building. Had it been Antifa attacking your home, for instance, and your family was all gone, would you shoot the first one of them through the door, whether or not a gun was visible? What if many in the crowd, whether or not those shouting were FBI plants, were shouting "kill him with his own gun"? Would you reasonably be in fear of great bodily harm or for your life?

Would you say to those Antifa attackers, "Please wait right there for a minute; I have to go back to my gun safe and get some rubber bullets," or would you use the tools you have to defend your life? Would you plead for them to wait while you went for your TASER?
You are comparing an unarmed woman now whose only crime is to be in the Capitol
with home invading Antifa members? Too stupid and absurd.
You must be the dumbest fucker ever!

Last edited:
I don't suppose you have any comments by Mullin himself on the matter? :icon_rolleyes:

You don't have a problem with the fact that your "proof" comes from the man himself that murdered Ashli Babbitt? You are less than retarded.

Point out where the warning occurs.

You are comparing an unarmed woman now whose only crime is to be in the Capitol
with home invading Antifa members? Too stupid and absurd.
You must be the dumbest fucker ever!
Changing the words and fake quoting is a violation of rules. I'll let you fix it rather than asking the mods to.

I
The officer lies--there was no warning to her.

Forum List

Back