Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

Whites are 70% of the population, they are not 70% of the people on death row. They are 42%

Blacks are 13% of the population and they are 41% of the population on Death Row.

The Death Penalty is racist.

Nonsense! if they do the crime pay the penalty, where does race even enter into it racist

Whites are 70% of the population, they are not 70% of the people on death row. They are 42%

Blacks are 13% of the population and they are 41% of the population on Death Row.

The Death Penalty is racist.
THAT'S the conclusion you draw from those numbers?
You are aware that there is a far simpler explanation, right moonbat?

Yeah, I did find it very interesting, that when I did a complete, and thorough search of all my search engines, all I came up with was the OP's linked source, tweets, the congress link to the bill, other forums talking about it, and this one;

Complete and total media black out.

View attachment 747989
So she wants any and all blacks to be above criticism? But blacks are still allowed to spew whatever nasty crap against whites they want? Sounds like she wants a Zone 1 thread, where some animals are more equal than other animals.

Then let's just do away with rhe entire criminal code. After all, everything is racist to you.
Your concession is duly noted.

Blacks murder more people than whites, dumbass. Blacks are racist.

Uh, no, guy. The problem is a white person is more likely to get a lawyer who knows what he is doing.
When was the last time we executed a rich white guy?

We didn't even convict a rich black guy who was clearly guilty. Money is the decider, not the color of your skin.

Well, yes, if you are a well-liked black celebrity who has a lot of money to hire good lawyers, vs. a corrupt LAPD and a could of affirmative action lawyers like Darden and Clark who are usually used to bullying public defenders, then you will probably get off if a jury wants to send a message.

We have crime because we have poverty, racism, untreated mental illness and addiction, and proliferation of guns.
We refuse to treat the underlying problems, THAT is supporting Crime.

The Europeans have figured this out, which is why they have nowhere near our crime rates.
MOVE! Or teach your young fathers to stick around, as that is the biggest issue in your community. Stop being a victim, and do something about this, stop depending on Democrat leadership which has promised you better, and not once delivered except for no cash bail, which is doing nothing but allowing career felons to get back on the street to re offend, stop teaching your kids that white people are the problem.

MOVE! Or teach your young fathers to stick around, as that is the biggest issue in your community. Stop being a victim, and do something about this, stop depending on Democrat leadership which has promised you better, and not once delivered except for no cash bail, which is doing nothing but allowing career felons to get back on the street to re offend, stop teaching your kids that white people are the problem.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Joe spews the Leftist talking points just like the good sheep he is.

Forum List

Back