Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

Your surrender was evident with your ridiculous post.
Ridiculous post?

No, you know I am right.

Reactionary racists are going to be far more likely to be goaded into action by the head of the establishment, confirming their beliefs in "replacement theory," and telling them it is a "good thing," than any of their niche radicalizing podcasts.

You just think it is ridiculous that the law would be applied to the leader of the free world. . . and of course, you are right.

Our laws are not applied fairly and evenly.

BUT THERE IT IS, IN PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE;

(ii) could, as determined by a reasonable person, motivate actions by a person predisposed to engaging in a white supremacy inspired hate crime or by a person who is susceptible to being encouraged to engage in actions relating to a white supremacy inspired hate crime; and

(iii) was read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime.

And you and I both know, that Biden's words, more than anyone else, sure as hell will trigger those nut cases across the nation, to plan and do great harm, as much as anyone.

But the law doesn't apply to him.

THAT, is the only thing that is ridiculous. FACE THE FACTS.

iu

I do not want my tax dollars wasted on these dirtbagss.
That's nice. No one cares what you want.

How does that make him a white supremacist, you fucking bigot.
All the racist policies he supports.

He was particularly craven, though, when he sat by while Trump called his wife ugly and accused his father of killing JFK.

Actually, there are none.

The Death Penalty isn't a deterrent, as DP States often have higher murder rates than non-DP States.

MurderRateBarGraph-2016.png

It's not more cost effective, because the cost of litigating an execution and the higher security requirements of a death row make carrying out a Death Sentence more expensive than life imprisonment.

45493.jpg
How many times has the death penalty actually been applied?

Ridiculous post?

No, you know I am right.

Reactionary racists are going to be far more likely to be goaded into action by the head of the establishment, confirming their beliefs in "replacement theory," and telling them it is a "good thing," than any of their niche radicalizing podcasts.

You just think it is ridiculous that the law would be applied to the leader of the free world. . . and of course, you are right.

Our laws are not applied fairly and evenly.

BUT THERE IT IS, IN PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE;

(ii) could, as determined by a reasonable person, motivate actions by a person predisposed to engaging in a white supremacy inspired hate crime or by a person who is susceptible to being encouraged to engage in actions relating to a white supremacy inspired hate crime; and

(iii) was read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime.

And you and I both know, that Biden's words, more than anyone else, sure as hell will trigger those nut cases across the nation, to plan and do great harm, as much as anyone.

But the law doesn't apply to him.

THAT, is the only thing that is ridiculous. FACE THE FACTS.

iu
:cuckoo:

You might try coming up with sources that aren't lying you. Why do you allow people to lie to you with impunity?

Donald Trump started by lying to you about the size of the crowd at his Inauguration, lied to you about the pandemic and let a million people die, and ended by lying to you about a "stolen election" and trying to overthrow the government.

I used to tell my kids "When you lie to me, you're telling me you think I'm stupid, to my face". When someone lies to you, they don't think you're smart enough to know they're lying. Republican voters seem to demand that people lie to them, and if their leaders or media don't tell them the lies they want to hear, they tune them out.

Johnathan Grueber was unavailable for comment.

Funny considering there's more whites on death row than blacks. And you support criminals over victims.
Whites are 70% of the population, they are not 70% of the people on death row. They are 42%

Blacks are 13% of the population and they are 41% of the population on Death Row.

The Death Penalty is racist.

Whites are 70% of the population, they are not 70% of the people on death row. They are 42%

Blacks are 13% of the population and they are 41% of the population on Death Row.

Then let's just do away with rhe entire criminal code. After all, everything is racist to you. Oh except foe the Communism you espouse.

Blacks murder more people than whites, dumbass. Blacks are racist.

This bullshit legislation will go nowhere, but it certainly did the job of outraging the derps. Mission accomplished? :rolleyes:

So the job of an elected Legislator is to propose laws that will go nowhere but will "outrage the derps"?

Wow, I'm glad the adults are in the room to show us all how to run a "Democracy!!" (tm).

Seems that law would contradict or violate Sec. 230? Also, does it allow for non whites to inspire hate crimes via 3rd party posts on social media?

Hahaha the thing these House Members dream up. I heard the Neo-GOP think they can expunge an impeachment.......again hahaha.

For full transparency, please add deaf and dumb to your resume'.

Forum List

Back