Joe Biden Started A PAC, Then Paid Himself A Salary From These Donations Through Payments To His S-Corp

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
My own research. Links to back up everything.

Joe Biden's 2018 IRS 1040X shows he was paid $300k from CelticCapri Corp.

[Link]

1673835096926.png

CelticCapri Corp is a general services company registered at Biden's Delaware home address...

[Link]

1673835550471.png

CelticCapri Corp is one of Joe and Jill Biden's S-Corporations...
[Link]

In 2017-2018, CelticCapri Corp received $89k from Joe Biden's PAC, American Possibilities...

[Link]

1673835748250.png

[Link showing American Possibilities is Joe Biden's]

1673835917535.png

I can define America in one word: Possibilities.​

1673836041595.png

[Link]

Seems fishy to me, but it's supposedly legal to start a PAC, and then pay yourself for running it, as long as you aren't in Congress.

[Link]

View attachment 747916

CelticCapri Corp is a general services company registered at Biden's Delaware home address...

[Link]

View attachment 747919

[Link]

In 2017-2018, CelticCapri Corp received $89k from Joe Biden's PAC, American Possibilities...

[Link]

View attachment 747922

View attachment 747930

View attachment 747933

[Link]

Seems fishy to me, but it's supposedly legal to start a PAC, and then pay yourself for running it, as long as you aren't in Congress.

Journalism is alive and well.

You just have to find it in the damnedest places these days.

Cheers for the info!

[Link]

View attachment 747916

[Link]

View attachment 747919

[Link]

[Link]

View attachment 747922

View attachment 747930

View attachment 747933

[Link]

Supposedly? No, it's legal why do you think Trump did it also?

Are you fucking kidding?

You're either gas lighting to the extreme, or way way dumber than I initially thought.

Here's a refresher course from a BS Lefty source that turned out to be absolutely bunk, as always:

There are numerous reports of possible money laundering and other nefarious financial dealings with organized crime. He is currently benefiting from the profits of his company despite the constitutional prohibition against the acceptance of foreign emoluments. And the blockbuster New York Times exposé of the Trump family’s decades-long tax evasion scheme downright requires that his current taxes be reviewed. If there has ever been a case where oversight was more necessary, I haven’t heard of it.

The air escaping that balloon was so resonant it made Swalwell's flatulence sound like a church mouse.

[Link]

View attachment 747916

[Link]

View attachment 747919

[Link]

[Link]

View attachment 747922

View attachment 747930

View attachment 747933

[Link]

What's your point? Donald Trump has a PAC, which he pays himself from. All politicians do that. The Supreme Court told them it's all legal.

Forum List

Back