Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Your "law & order" pukes who pissed thair panties when your mob was closing in don't even have the balls to commend the very same people who saved their worthless asses.

Hey pal, didga hear your boy tell Hannity last night that Biden won? Now it's time for you to pee in YOUR panties now that you know your mob's attempted coup was just an exercise in stupidity. Enjoy!

I see you were raised in leftist skewls that focused on the 3 r's - Rioting, racism, and rap....

What were they to be "saved" from Herr Himmler? Selfies?

Oh, and you are a Nazi - hence a fucking liar. Of course that isn't what Trump said.

{

"We were supposed to win easily, 64 million votes," Trump said in the interview.

"We got 75 million votes, and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."}

He should have won with 64, got 75 but didn't win... Hmmm.... Think Nazi shenanigans were going on?
Fuck off Loon ^
1624016867240.png

Those Capitol LEOs protected Congress and thee asshole GOP Congressmen refused to acknowledge that and thank them. They put their lives on the line and 140 of them were injured and dozens hospitalized.

A Georgia Congressman even refused to shake the hand of Officer Fanone when they met in an elevator

Protected congress from SELFIES.....

If a selfie were taken of AOC, would it steal her soul?

TRICK QUESTION, the commie cvnt is a soulless bitch.

If the Democrats can't use this madness effectively against the GOP in 2022, it'll be their own fault.

This is a disgrace.
Seig Heil, Herr Mac

Nazi to English Dictionary:

INSURRECTION aaaaaauuuugggggghhh

1624017496415.png

Peaceful Protest awwww

1624017538841.png

Does the murderer of Ashli get a silver ribbon on his?
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious.

a woman halfway thru a window was threatening his life?

She aimed the gun she was carrying at him?

(sorry, no gun)

She was poised to throw a knife at him?

(sorry, no knife)

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Lol,she was breaking through a window with a mob behind her chanting hang Pence and hang Pelosi. Come through my window chanting hang me you will need more than one body bag. Get bent trash.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Lol,she was breaking through a window with a mob behind her chanting hang Pence and hang Pelosi. Come through my window chanting hang me you will need more than one body bag. Get bent trash.
Bloodthirsty little asshole, aren't you.

Halfway through a window is not much of a threat.

not a lethal one one, anyway.

Asshole should have been charged with murder for shooting an unarmed person.

Instead, he, and others, get a gold medal.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
lets also give medals to the 2000 officers injured during the violent left wing riots [ insurrections ] last year .
That would be the responsibility of their cities, counties, or states. If they wish to do so, I would not have any problem with that.
doesnt the congress have the power to bestow those medals on whomever they deem worthy ?
I do not believe they are in the position to bestow them to local police in states....I may be wrong but it would make sense that those closest to the cops in question...local city/county/states take action when they see the bravery of those local cops. Totally in support of them doing so.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to shoot an unarmed woman in cold blood.

NOT

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

Nope.....she was the lead of an angry and threatening mob (funny how all those "brave" male thugs threw the woman in first.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

I agree, bodecea...

getting a gold medal for shooting a woman in cold blood is funny.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

NOT
If I attempt to violently enter a government secure facility that is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down and charging the barricade, what do you think will happen if I breach the barracade? Do you think that it is a smart idea for me to continue or would I be smarter to reconsider my actions?

Last edited:

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

NOT
If I attempt to enter a government secure facility and it is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down the barricades, what do you think will happen? Do you think that is smart idea?

I don't think you have the balls to be in that situation, on either side of the barrier.

and I think the cop that shot her should have never been hired.

He wasn't fit for the job.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

I agree, bodecea...

getting a gold medal for shooting a woman in cold blood is funny.
Darwin awards are always funny. Yep.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

NOT
If I attempt to enter a government secure facility and it is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down the barricades, what do you think will happen? Do you think that is smart idea?

I don't think you have the balls to be in that situation, on either side of the barrier.

and I think the cop that shot her should have never been hired.

He wasn't fit for the job.
I doubt that poster would be an insurrectionist thug, breaking into the Capitol in order to stop the orderly functions of our federal government and threatening to hurt or lynch members of Congress and the VP.

Forum List

Back