Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

Not to those who lost family members.
Like the people alive today knew those people.

All this is is the government punishing people who were ordered to wage war in the government's name.

So instead of punishing individuals who were only doing what they were ordered to do by the government we should punish the government for giving the orders.

So maybe we should rescind all elected titles of the politicians who were in charge at the time and demand the return of any and all rewards and accolades they received and not diminish the acts of mere soldiers who were just doing what the fucking government told them to do.

Food is sky high? Sounds like a beanstalk story.

I just filled up for $3.65/GAL so.....

What are deportations per month?
Congratulations on filling up for $3.65 as opposed to $5.00. You might want to come back and brag that you filled up on average for $3.00 or less throughout the year like we did under the previous President.

Snapshots and periodic dips off all time highs are nothing to brag about. The reality is that US consumers are more dependent on foreign energy and instability in the global energy markets thanks to Biden’s domestic energy policies.

No one who is alive lost a family member they ever met. They didnt "lose" anything as the person who was killed had no real connection other than through DNA to anyone currently breathing.
Ok, then I'll keep that in mind next time some who lost a family member they never met in Pearl Harbor or 9/11 talks about it. I'm sure ". You didn't know them so you didn't lose anything" will change everything.

Ok, then I'll keep that in mind next time some who lost a family member they never met in Pearl Harbor or 9/11 talks about it. I'm sure ". You didn't know them so you didn't lose anything" will change everything.

They didnt lose anything if they didnt know them. How could they? You cant lose something you never had. And in the case of Wounded Knee no one alive could have possibly known anyone there even if Wounded Knee didnt happen so it's not like they were deprived of something they might have had.

They didnt lose anything if they didnt know them. How could they? You cant lose something you never had. And in the case of Wounded Knee no one alive could have possibly known anyone there even if Wounded Knee didnt happen so it's not like they were deprived of something they might have had.
Exactly.

I don't understand the whole I'm mourning an ancestor that died 400 years ago thing.

I would think the they would want the government officials who ordered the soldiers to be the ones taking responsibility instead of the mere soldiers who were just doing as their government told them.

The medal of honor isn't generally given for the mee act of killing the enemy.
Why not both?
What “Honor” is there by killing women and children? What threat did they pose? Do you consider Indians to be the enemy?

Why not both?
What “Honor” is there by killing women and children? What threat did they pose? Do you consider Indians to be the enemy?
Like I said the medal of honor is not usually awarded for the mere killing of the enemy

This was 400 years ago and it rally has no bearing on anyone alive today

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Long overdue for rewarding Genocide

I guess the liberal Congress has everything under control, they can go back and dig up the corpuses of long deceased soldiers over alleged atrocities of the 19th Century?

Ok. Though Im not sure who this helps the people who got them are long since dead, their families dont receive any special privileges because of it, and the people effected by their actions are all dead as well. So, essentially the Congress is going to delete their names out of the CMoH database at the Library of Congress? Well I for one am glad they have used up whatever amount of bandwidth it took to get this done. God knows as country we dont have anything more important to worry about that 20 dead people who got CMoH based on the standards of their time but wouldnt have based on today's morals and mores.

Assclowns on Capitol Hill pretending Virtue Signaling is more important than the job they are supposed to be doing.
What you can expect from Congress ... A whole lot of nothing pretending to be something, for the sake of ignorant politics.

Food is sky high? Sounds like a beanstalk story.

I just filled up for $3.65/GAL so.....

What are deportations per month?
Our inflation is 9.1%, it hasn't been that high since 1980, gas hit record highs this year and are finally falling, we just fell to $4.99 a gallon. Inflation may be no big deal to 1%ers elitists but to the hard-working blue-collar Americans, it has hurt them bad and continues to hurt them. Now, we also realize that if a Republican were President, you would be bitching and screaming to high heaven how bad things are. Most Americans are smarter than you and realize that things are in bad shape and our current leadership is failing, that is why most Democrats don't want Biden to run again, that is why Biden has a 31% approval rating and 60% disapprove of his handling of our country.

I deal in reality, Trump was a disaster and so is Biden and if you believe otherwise, you are just a partisan moron who blindly follows your corrupt party which ever it may be.

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Long overdue for rewarding Genocide

This what what democrats are doing while our country is on fire? Jesus Christ, SMH.

Forum List

Back