Congress Passed Home Security Legislation For Themselves.

link.jpg
:cool:

They passed $2,000 for installment and $150 a month for maintenance.

The rest of you can eat cake as they do nothing about the Crime crisis.
But they are really, really concerned about your safety!

Well good. My government is afraid of me, that means my Constitution is still working.

Booga booga boo.

Trust me, they are not safe, its all an illusion, they can travel nowhere in the United States and evade the reach of We The People if we so desire to reach out and touch them, and we will reach out and deal with them if this continues much longer, the entire federal machine has become an organized crime syndicate, we are gonna be dealing with them sooner than any of them dare believe, the entire apparatus is going to be turned off, and all of its criminal brotherhood dealt with! :wink:

Trust me, they are not safe, its all an illusion, they can travel nowhere in the United States and evade the reach of We The People if we so desire to reach out and touch them, and we will reach out and deal with them if this continues much longer, the entire federal machine has become an organized crime syndicate, we are gonna be dealing with them sooner than any of them dare believe, the entire apparatus is going to be turned off, and all of its criminal brotherhood dealt with! :wink:

Well said!!

The congressional baseball game is on tonight.....I wonder how many will watch it hoping for some "justice". ;)

Forget this thread. Right month, wrong years.
Casual seach turned up on a couple of news outlets, I never heard of, but changing the wording turned up this from UPI.

Thanks to B. Kidd for alerting me.

Last edited:
Old news.
New is new.
Oh! I see! Right month, wrong year.
So, what do you make of not finding a new story, except by people never heard of? Is it BS or not?

We're paying for it. YOu can't afford it...by winter they're gonna be turning off your lights, your heat...you won't be able to afford it....but they're for damn sure you won't be showing up at their homes to complain.

Forum List

Back