Michael Bennet: Good For Colorado, Good For America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Michael is great because Michael is good...his goodness inspires his greatness!

Michael Bennett is a hard partisan fucking moonbat hack, who is emblematic of the Californication of that once cool state.
Colorado is nice.
Republicans across the state appear stunned by the sweep of Democratic wins. With rare exceptions, the state voted solidly blue; the reasons behind this sweep will be analyzed and reported on in the coming days...
U.S. Senator Michael Bennet... who with 54.9 percent of the vote... was the projected winner. “When people lose the sense of opportunity for themselves and their families, that is when someone shows up and says ‘I alone can fix it’. That is the dark vision that Trump won on … and tonight Colorado is rejecting that.”
Bennet beat out Republican Joe O’Dea for a third term, and Seventh Congressional District Democrat Brittany Pettersen won against her Republican opponent Erik Aadland. Democrats have maintained a commanding control of both the Colorado House and Senate.
All four Colorado state Constitutional officers — all Democrats–were returned to office: Governor Jared Polis and Lt. Governor Dianne Primavera easily won reelection against Republican Heidi Ganahl. Secretary of State Jena Griswold, Attorney General Phil Weiser, and Treasurer Dave Young were returned to office.
In the Colorado Third Congressional District and in a surprise race, Republican election-denier Lauren Boebert is trailing her Democrat opponent Adam Frisch, by a full percentage point. The race is still considered too close to call.

Isn’t this the state that arrested that woman for exposing their rampant election stealing? Why are we surprised they “stunned” everyone by winning?

i know it sounds like that. i sort of am, but i like Michael Bennett, though he can be a bit boring sometimes. great policy wonk though
I moved out of Colorado after the state went blue. It's sad that a once great state has dissolved into a shit-hole.

I moved out of Colorado after the state went blue. It's sad that a once great state has dissolved into a shit-hole.
where did you go? my dream is to live in Colorado. beer, cold weather, Nuggets, Broncos, blond skinny guys and gals...my dream state!

where did you go? my dream is to live in Colorado. beer, cold weather, Nuggets, Broncos, blond skinny guys and gals...my dream state!
I moved to Wisconsin. Cold weather, great beer, Packers, real men & women and cheese curds.

Michael is great because Michael is good...his goodness inspires his greatness!

He's crooked as a hindleg but the bar is so low that he can protect at least one Billionaire Company when they are mistreating people and still claim to be good. I didn't vote for him nor did I vote for his Rep Apponent. I voted Libertarian.

Forum List

Back