Congress is filled with morons

Agree, congress is full of self serving morons

Who are continuously elected and reelected by the bigger morons at the voting booth.

06b680-spelling.jpg

I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.

WELL, that simply CUTS IT. I was going to switch my vote over to the democratic party but all this sanctimonious pandering and grandstanding by the Democrats has forced me to keep voting GOP. Someone please let k9Buck and SAYIT know the Dems have driven off another potential vote! :rolleyes:

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

The firm doing that is authorize.net, a credit card software processing company. I didn't even know who they were until I read your link. That's two steps away from the bank.
Here's one that's not any steps away...

Citibank Continues to Deny Credit to Firearms Industry • NSSF

9 year old article? That is the best you can do?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They're still doing it, corporatist neocon asswipe.

As is their right as private companies, you communist asswipe

Just once I would like to see the Bank exec or tech folks tell Congress to kiss their ass and refuse to come for the dog and pony show.

All hail our corporate overlords am I right

In your case it is all hail our governmental overlords.
Extreme-Irony.gif

This from the anarchist that worships the head of the Fed Govt and is cheering the government interfering in private business

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

The firm doing that is authorize.net, a credit card software processing company. I didn't even know who they were until I read your link. That's two steps away from the bank.

That was an Obama brainchild. So yeah, 9 years is just about spot-on. Second Amendment violation? Absolutely!
Obama purposely failed to uphold the Constitution in that instance? Damn Skippy!

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

That's what happens when you grandstand. Poor bankers. Imagine what THEY'RE thinking. lol

Just once I would like to see the Bank exec or tech folks tell Congress to kiss their ass and refuse to come for the dog and pony show.

All hail our corporate overlords am I right

I am one of their rare individuals that want to keep the government out of the private sector as much as possible. But I realize that is an idea you cannot begin to grasp

Hey you! Yes you! Whatever government that allows policies like this, or promotes them even, (as Obama did) is going directly against the 2nd amendment and violating their oath of office.

I am one of their rare individuals that want to keep the government out of the private sector as much as possible. But I realize that is an idea you cannot begin to grasp

You are so full of shit... your molecular genetic structure is actually changing. If you fell into a porta-john you'd dissolve in the blue chemical.

Bed wetting parasites like you are all about big government and having regulations on ever aspect of people's lives. You assholes insist government provide a craddle to grave nanny state and here you are with the gall to claim otherwise?

The entire crux of the opposition between "right wingers" (people like me that oppose government as much as practical) and wrong wingers (pieces of shit like you that embrace various degrees of marxism and global government) is that we believe government and people employed by it are less capable of making decisions for individuals than they are themselves. Here we have a thread that discusses how stupid people in government are, and bed wetters act as if they've always been libertarians?

Then they wonder why we ridicule them.

These people are a national embarrassment.

All they care about is preening for the camera to please the base to get re-elected.

Term limit them the fuck out.

My Congressman is really good, but people like him are 15% or less of Congress. I've never seen him in the news or asking stupid questions. He's smart.

Well, well. Maybe the pure capitalists were right--let the market decide.
But they'd better decide in our favor, huh?

That was an Obama brainchild. So yeah, 9 years is just about spot-on. Second Amendment violation? Absolutely!
Obama purposely failed to uphold the Constitution in that instance? Damn Skippy!

No private institution is bound by the 2nd, that is directed at the government. If a private entity wishes to not loan to a gun company that is their god given right to do.

You statist need to keep your big government fingers out of private companies business.

No private institution is bound by the 2nd, that is directed at the government. If a private entity wishes to not loan to a gun company that is their god given right to do.

You statist need to keep your big government fingers out of private companies business.

So what is it when a sitting president cooks up and promotes an idea like that, faggot? I saw the speech where he talked about it.

Failure to uphold oath of office and actively going against the Constitution.

Next he weaponized the bureaus and had all of them buy up 1k of ammo per employee with taxpayer funds.

Global Warming is causing mass-migration

Forum List

Back