Congratulations to the winner?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
This is my congratulations to the winner thread not matter if it’s Trump or Biden it was a hell of a race. This is also my goodbye thread I don’t know about the rest of you but I am politicked out and really need break from all this so I’m taking a break from the board and politics in general for awhile. So you guys have fun and play nice or as nice as you can in a political forum.

Adios amigo! I'll wait to see how the elections shake out before taking a hiatus.
Lessons learned, polls wrong again, MSM is all propaganda 95% negative on Trump, MSM ignored the Hunter Biden scandal, the FBI & DOJ are confirmed as the anti-American deep state, Trump lost women by being too aggressive, women make up 55% of the electorate, democrats vote against their own self-interest...party first, thank God the Senate stays GOP.

American women themselves have held aggression against Trump from the beginning. You can't lose something you never had, Dumbass.

It really doesnt matter who won at this point. Democrats have the house, Republicans have the senate. Whoever the president is? Irrelevant. Nothing will get done anyway. Another 4 years of no compromise.

It really doesnt matter who won at this point. Democrats have the house, Republicans have the senate. Whoever the president is? Irrelevant. Nothing will get done anyway. Another 4 years of no compromise.
Thank God for GRIDLOCK!
The only places that compromise is needed are SS fixes, infrastructure, and a stimulus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Thank God for GRIDLOCK!
The only places that compromise is needed are SS fixes, infrastructure, and a stimulus.

Need for that Defense Dept (Pentagon) audit to happen and be released. Really like to see how many expensive "toys" that won't help us in our national defense are on the books.

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

Need for that Defense Dept (Pentagon) audit to happen and be released. Really like to see how many expensive "toys" that won't help us in our national defense are on the books.
We know that the Pentagon will go back to austerity budgets since Nancy and Biden will be putting more money into social programs.

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

We know that the Pentagon will go back to austerity budgets since Nancy and Biden will be putting more money into social programs.

Bit premature to call it for Biden. Still lots of votes to count. Not everyone who voted early voted for Biden.
Need to know what kind of black hole that Pentagon budget has become.

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

Bit premature to call it for Biden. Still lots of votes to count. Not everyone who voted early voted for Biden.

So what happens when the number of votes counted exceeds the number of registered voters?

Fuck the winner. He is nothing but a butt boy for the big corporations and billionaires.
Just a ray of fucking sunshine aren't ya?
This is what we have, unless you have a better system ready to go.
Just about any other system would be better.

We all must learn to accept reality. Our government is a criminal enterprise run by criminal politicians, for the benefit of the ultra wealthy.

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

So what happens when the number of votes counted exceeds the number of registered voters?
If Trump wins, it wont be an issue worthy of investigating.
If Biden wins, the media will say it is a Russian conspiracy theory and not worthy of investigating.

I'll congratulate Trump supporters now, whether Trump wins or not.

I thought it would be somewhere be a comfortable win for Biden to a blowout. You guys said that there'd be a lot more coming out to vote than last time, and you were right. It looks like Trump is going to have at least 10 million more voters than in 2016.

I still think Biden is going to win, but it's been anything but comfortable.

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

It can't....

Except in your right wing head....

Check out the rules and regs that prevents such a thing, in real life....

Thank God for GRIDLOCK!

It can't....

Except in your right wing head....

Check out the rules and regs that prevents such a thing, in real life....

My "right-wing head" is telling me that a large portion of those uncounted votes eventually will be discarded. They will be found to be duplicates and fraudulent ballots. There will also be found ballots marked for President Trump, that were never counted, were hidden, or were discarded.

Here is how I see the near future.
If Biden wins, the republican senate will open investigations into Biden and his involvement in his sons business dealings. Subpoenas for all Americans involved and hearing after hearing and nothing will be settled.

If Trump wins, Pelosi will present some hero in Uniform who claims he knows a guy who has a friend who has a son who wishes to remain anonymous who saw Trump masturbating on the pillows in the Lincoln Bedroom and she will initiate impeachment proceedings and will therefore become the first Speaker who impeached the same president twice.

Her legacy.

And us Americans?

We get squat.

Forum List

Back