Congratulations to the left for, convincing me that us whites are racist bigots!

Did it ever occur to you that white people earned their positions in this world? This is 2022, my friend.

My friend who is black, owns her own accounting firm, and she lives in a huge home, with a media room, and a 3 car garage, right in the middle of the area you claim whites dominate.

Ima, is a very successful business woman, because she knew that being a black female wasn't all that she is. She's tough, she's smart, she's confident, and she is a good, honest, sweet woman, and that is all you need here in America to live with, and be part of the upper crust.
Lol!

Spare us your lecture. Whites are given opportunities others don't always get. Now before you start assuming, I am a college-educated man, and have helped build or develop 3 different organizations. But I still got stopped for driving while black just because I bought a brand new Jeep Cherokee. I got stopped 15-20 times until the police figured out I was a legit business person. So again whites like yourself need to quit believing you can tell us how to do things. I have done as good or better than your friend and I'm probably far more educated than you.

Last, white women have been the number 1 beneficiary of affirmative action, so as you are a white female, please refrain from these lectures.

According to who?

Whites racists who lie to themselves?

Whites like you were asking for Obamas birth certificate, but racism was non existent.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The lies you racists tell yourselves is astounding.
Racism was a thing of the past when we kicked the democrats out of North Carolina.
Democrats cheat they are untrustworthy, why should you as black trust them? They want to strip you of your right to self-defense. Democrats have always pushed to deprive blacks of that one basic right. Democrats have continued to maintain the power and control of you are the slave and they control you. What has changed after all those democrat promises?

White ppl control black neighbourhoods

Do you agree or disagree ?
Disagree. Was that a trick question?

What about Baltimore and DC? (I’m close-in to DC and about 45 minutes from Baltimore). They are both run by black mayors, and have neighborhoods that are…..well…..scary.

DC is more of a mix. There are nice upper-class areas, like Georgetown most famously, but the worst of the worst is the poorest district, all black, that is a hellhole. The city is about 50/50 white and black.

Baltimore, other than the National Harbor and some distinct nice areas , is more of a disaster. It’s majority black, and the public schools are a total failure. In one school, not a SINGLE kid, out of hundreds, was able to score a proficient in math.

Again, both are run by liberal, black mayors. One of them even said, when blacks where torching businesses and causing mayhem, to “let the [thugs] have space to destroy” as people were told to stand down and watch as black people destroyed their own neighborhoods.

Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, recognize and condemn wrong behavior, and make the choices that lead to successful lives - instead of screaming racism, and spewing hate for whitey. You will NEVER see improvements until you do these things.

No one is talking about past grievances whatsoever. We're talking about in 2022. You and all the other Critical Post Racial Theorist have zero evidence that anything has changed substantially.

Division? Obama? Shut the fuck up. We've been divided, you moron. Hard to divide a cake in 2 that is already cut in two. And it's all thanks to white dividers. Moreover, objecting to people objecting to your racism only proves your racism. It's like decrying a rape victim for not wanting to be raped. Fuc atta here. You whites made the same arguments when king said what he said. Decades later you're still making the same racist arguments. No, you haven't changed. Coddling whites hasn't worked, We must move to the next step.
No one is talking about past grievances?! We have black racists going on ad infinitum about slavery, and Jim Crow, and quoting laws about 3/5 a person, etc., all from generations ago.

Right now things have reversed from those long-ago days to the point now to which blacks are so favored, and whites so demonized, that the United States President is comfortable announcing “no whites will be considered“ to exaggerating the number of white supremacists (while ignoring the existence of black supremacists) to reducing bail requirements for violent thugs since the violent thugs are disproportionately black.

Blacks are owed nothing more than equal opportunity, and they're been given it - and moreso. It’s time to stop blaming racism for the blacks acting like uncivilized creatures out of Lord of the Flies when the underclass of them loots and murders, and demand accountability - and punishment.

Or, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Dwayne Johnson, Quincy Jones, Lionel Richie, and etc.
Yes, and Morgan Freeman. Evert movie with Denzel and Morgan is better, I have to watch it.

Stop lying. You are a racist, but like the other racists here, you're delusional. Whites were not traded into slavery after blacks were freed and slavery is not the only atrocity committed by whites in America. It's time whites like you stopped making excuses.
Have you ever heard of the Ottoman Empire, where the slave trade was still practiced into the 20th century?
Or the African countries that still participated well past the Civil War?
Slavery was practiced all over the world, by every race & almost every culture, for thousands of years & there are still millions of modern day slaves in the world.
Blaming everyone else for the problems is an attempt to deflect from their own failings, poor decisions & just an excuse to keep from accepting responsibility.
The facts are many of you continue to live on the lefty poverty plantations of govt handouts in inner city neighborhoods dominated by a thuggish gansta culture. This is what truly holds you back.
If you see racist white people everywhere, you should move to a better part of the country because that is not normal.
Or, more likely, if everyone you run into is a racist asshole, it's actually you that is the racist asshole

Of all the tragic facts about the history of slavery, the most astonishing to an American today is that, although slavery was a worldwide institution for thousands of years, nowhere in the world was slavery a controversial issue prior to the 18th century.
People of every race and color were enslaved -- and enslaved others. White people were still being bought and sold as slaves in the Ottoman Empire, decades after American blacks were freed.

Greene’s research focuses on the history of slavery in West Africa, especially Ghana, where warring political communities in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries enslaved their enemies, and the impact can still be felt today. “Slavery in the United States ended in 1865,” says Greene, “but in West Africa it was not legally ended until 1875, and then it stretched on unofficially until almost World War I. Slavery continued because many people weren’t aware that it had ended, similar to what happened in Texas after the United States Civil War.”

While 11 to 12 million people are estimated to have been exported as slaves from West Africa during the years of the slave trade, millions more were retained in Africa. “It’s not something that many West African countries talk about,” says Greene. “It’s not exactly a proud moment because everyone now realizes that slavery is not acceptable.”

“More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States or to the 13 colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still being bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire, decades after blacks were freed in the United States.”

“Many … of the most important painters did travel [to the Muslim world] themselves, and what they painted was based on the sketches they had made while they were there[.])

Well let's go through that list. Kanye Eddie Murphy - Micheal Jackson.

White people have never minded black people entertaining them. Even at the height of racism. You still had your Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis Jnr, Lena Hore but ALL BLACK ENTERTAINERS are still under the system of white supremacy.

Elon Musk is white and he was white South African brought up under the south African aparthied system and let's not even go into that.

Obama ?

Well White supremacists put Obama in knowing he was not going to do anything for black people.

Power isn’t given, it must be taken. So knowing that we also know President Obama was “given” a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant that he had no power at all.

That's why
  • He never disagreed with white liberal opinion.
  • He did little about the war on drugs.
  • He did little about the mass incarceration of black men
  • He did little about racial profiling.
  • He did little about police brutality
  • He did little about poverty.
  • He did little about unsafe neighbourhoods.
  • He did little about sky high black unemployment.
  • He did little about high rates of black infant mortality.
  • He did little about racial segregation in housing and education.
  • He did little about the growing wealth gap.
  • He did little aboutor about gun control until white children were gunned down.
Clarence Thomas was on the supreme court and what did he did for black people ?

Nothing.

Let me explain something to you and a lot of white people get this REAL FKED up.

We are not just happy because a person is black and in a position of power if they don't do anything to help black people.

That's why Clarence Thomas was chosen as a symbolic piece of fkin BULLSH*T so white people can say "Look !! Look !! We hired a black man !!" They screen and vet these black people like crazy to MAKE SURE they ain't gonna do anything for black people. To make sure they're white ass kisser, to make sure they hold the same anti-black views as them
Your problem is with conservatives, White and Black. You're nothing more than a leftist pawn.

A good question is.:

Why are black racists like Paul, IM2, and Sowell trying to INCREASE racism in this country? Who are they really, and what is their purpose?

A good question is.:

Why are black racists like Paul, IM2, and Sowell trying to INCREASE racism in this country? Who are they really, and what is their purpose?
I seriously doubt that they're Black. They come across more like White weenie leftists who need a purpose in their pathetic loser existence.

Lisa558
What about Baltimore and DC?

What about them ?

Lisa558
They are both run by black mayors, and have neighborhoods that are…..well…..scary.

What's scary about them ? A white person in a black area is the safest person there. Black people know they will be severly punished for harming a white person. So once again - What's scary about them. You are the most coddled and babied group of people in America

You have to get over this idea that being white makes you special. The way you think your so precious, delicate and fragile. Fk outta here. We see a white person in a black area. So what ? You're not special.

Lisa558
like Georgetown most famously, but the worst of the worst is the poorest district, all black, that is a hellhole.

You talk about the "poor black areas" like Georgetown with such assurance even though you have don't live there because when I think of a poor black area

You know what I think ?

I think of the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of black kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the elderly black women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children.

I think of the black ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

That's I think. But that doesn't fit into your white supremacist agenda. Right ?

Lisa558
Baltimore, other than the National Harbor and some distinct nice areas , is more of a disaster. It’s majority black, and the public schools are a total failure.

Well if they are a failure that's the fault of white supremacists. You are angry at the very system you support.

Lisa558
In one school, not a SINGLE kid, out of hundreds, was able to score a proficient in math.

Well that's you are telling me. But I don't believe you and the black people in Baltimore are not here to give their side of the story.

But what I do know is that in this country, whether it be on a national or local level schools are financed by property taxes.

Since Black neighborhoods were INTENTIONALLY deprived of capital, businesses, and municipal resources, and CONTINUE to be deprived of capital, businesses, and municipal resources the value of most Black neighborhoods are less than the value of White neighborhoods.

For states that provide funding to local municipalities, White neighborhoods (per pupil) continue to receive more funding that Black neighborhoods. Since we live in a society where an EDUCATION is the key to success, then what do you think the outcome of that will be ? And even with that advantage whites are still always caught up in cheating scandals and admission scandals. Black people are the only ppl who practice meritocracy because there is no avenue for us to cheat the system. If we get. We earn it.

Lisa558
Again, both are run by liberal, black mayors.

And how does having a black Mayor benefit blk ppl ?

White supremacists place black mayors & other elected officials in cities all around the country, sh*tting on the Black masses economically and then they use the Black mayor to hide their racism behind and let them be the fall guy

You like to talk about "black mayors"

But you never talk about black governors

There are black no governors in the USA.

When you're a governor you have real muscle.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling the allocation of resources in your state.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which places get invested in.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which places don't get invested in.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling the laws
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which companies build where.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which roads build were.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling policing in this of that area.
There are no black governors in the USA

Mayors have little power. Governors do.

Lisa558
One of them even said, when blacks where torching businesses and causing mayhem, to “let the [thugs] have space to destroy”

I think you're talking about the Freddie Gray killing in Baltimore - Right ? And yeah because unarmed black people deserve to get the neck broken like Freddie Gray did and die because we're just n*ggers - Right ?

How many times are you going to let someone punch you in the face before you react? That’s what ppl like you ask of the black community. To be perpetually punched in the face while wearing a smile

And if you want to know about the city of Baltimore and who really runs it.......the Baltimore riots showed it.

1631818941344.png

Fair play to state's attorney Marilyn Mosby

She came out guns blazing and wanted to do the right thing but she was punished for trying to uphold the Constitution. In the Freddie Gray case, the US Constitution was completely and repeatedly violated. And Marilyn Mosby had her career sabotaged by racists

This proves the "I'm white & I say so" law is the law of the land. Baltimore is an example of so called "black run cities" Because the minute black politicians challenge white supremacy ? We see who REALLY runs things and what happened at the end ? The cops got off. In fact they got a round of applause at a black tie event........... round of applause for breaking an unarmed blk man's neck

1631817528822.png

Lisa558
as people were told to stand down and watch as black people destroyed their own neighborhoods.

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG

This is not destroying black livelihoods and businesses. These companies in black neighborhoods mostly aren’t owned by blacks. Do you understand that ?

And black businesses where the black person is the sole proprietorship, they generally get protected. You nothing about street politics.

Protesters and what not are not what you have to worry about, THE POLICE ARE. The people who burn down the shops are white and non blk people and they blame it on black people.

A white cop (Micheal A Wood) was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

1650598306536.png
He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Lisa558
Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, recognize and condemn wrong behavior, and make the choices that lead to successful lives - instead of screaming racism, and spewing hate for whitey. You will NEVER see improvements until you do these things.

Black folks are taken responsibilty and doing self help all the time. We have to; after all, we have enough experience with white institutions to know that they have never done much to improve our situation.

But I see very little self-help or even self-reflection in the white community. Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism a racism which only you have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.

But I'm to believe that a person like you holding these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants

Yeah right.

Last edited:
Lisa558
I’ve thought that as well. No black would be going out of his way to drive racism against his own people. I suspect they’re Marxists.

Let's do a ZOOM call them ? Let USMB hook it up. Or streamyard. You will clearly see that I'm a black man. See your talking point SOUND GOOD when your talking to other white family and friends. They sound good when no one is there to counter them.

A good question is.:

They picture themselves as mighty warriors while everyone else sees them as beggars with entitlement issues.
No one likes an aggressive beggar (AKA marxist useful idiot).

We don't need to read what you suggest. You need to listen.
Listen to what? Good good blacks, bad bad whites, blah blah blah? Sick to death of the whining bullshit.
You need to listen.
Your children have no fathers. Your kids don't finish school.
There is a running tally of blacks killing each other, then telling whites your lives matter. That's a joke to whites.
You waltz into stores and steal en masse. Whites consider that uncivilized, and know it isn't our fault.
You burn down your own communities.
You turn large portions of cities into dangerous slums.
Why on earth would we care when you obviously do not?

Want to be taken seriously?? Then sweep your own porch. Stop pretending black lives matter in Chicago, and do something about Chicago. Instead of telling us it's our fault, how about BLMTB. Black Lives Matter To Blacks.
Put your energy into helping your race instead of whining about nothing being done to help your race...

Listen to what? Good good blacks, bad bad whites, blah blah blah? Sick to death of the whining bullshit.
You need to listen.
Your children have no fathers. Your kids don't finish school.
There is a running tally of blacks killing each other, then telling whites your lives matter. That's a joke to whites.
You waltz into stores and steal en masse. Whites consider that uncivilized, and know it isn't our fault.
You burn down your own communities.
You turn large portions of cities into dangerous slums.
Why on earth would we care when you obviously do not?

Want to be taken seriously?? Then sweep your own porch. Stop pretending black lives matter in Chicago, and do something about Chicago. Instead of telling us it's our fault, how about BLMTB. Black Lives Matter To Blacks.
Put your energy into helping your race instead of whining about nothing being done to help your race...
I don't need to listen to a white person who is part of a segment of America that whines incessantly about a government that has given them everything because they haven't been given enough. Black kids have fathers. 92 percent of blacks finish school. Whites are killing each other, whites are dying of overdoses and whites are committing suicides. The number of OD's and suicides far outpace any killing blacks are doing to one another. Whites are walking into stores stealing and have led in shoplifting for over 30 years. The government created the slums and if you check who owns the property in most of those places, it's somebody white.

So shut up and clean YOUR house instead of repeating that race pimped shit you get fed by right wing bigots.

No one is talking about past grievances?! We have black racists going on ad infinitum about slavery, and Jim Crow, and quoting laws about 3/5 a person, etc., all from generations ago.

Right now things have reversed from those long-ago days to the point now to which blacks are so favored, and whites so demonized, that the United States President is comfortable announcing “no whites will be considered“ to exaggerating the number of white supremacists (while ignoring the existence of black supremacists) to reducing bail requirements for violent thugs since the violent thugs are disproportionately black.

Blacks are owed nothing more than equal opportunity, and they're been given it - and moreso. It’s time to stop blaming racism for the blacks acting like uncivilized creatures out of Lord of the Flies when the underclass of them loots and murders, and demand accountability - and punishment.
The past policies created problems now. But if the past doesn't matter, the constitution is no longer valid.

We are owed reparations. It's time that whites like you shut the fuck up.

Things have not reversed and you are evidence of the extent of white privilege. White women have been the number 1 recipient of affirmative action. You got a job because of affirmative action.

Last edited:
They picture themselves as mighty warriors while everyone else sees them as beggars with entitlement issues.
No one likes an aggressive beggar (AKA marxist useful idiot).
There’s a lot of truth in that. They come out swinging, lashing out with outlandish insults and accusations against whites, and then expect whites to advocate for them in developing and maintain special programs that favor blacks?!

Their egos and sense of themselves as “mighty warriors” won’t allow them to admit that they NEED whites on their side. Setting them up as enemies, making up nasty and untrue sentiments about them, and trying to insult them into submission WILL NOT WORK.

Forum List

Back