Congratulations to the left for, convincing me that us whites are racist bigots!

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Us whites are so racist, that we can't change! Us whites morally inferior and evil, no matter what we do! Congratulations!

Us whites are so racist, that we can't change! Us whites morally inferior and evil, no matter what we do! Congratulations!

White people dominate the best neighborhoods, best jobs, best schools, they make up the majority of the top 1%, they're treated the best not just in this country but the world over .... what the fuck are you victims of?

Last edited:
You have to impose the death penalty for racism and hate . Literally Overnight you'd see either a lot less racists or a lot of dead white people. I'd be satisfied with both.

White people dominate the best neighborhoods, best jobs, best schools, they make up the majority of the top 1%, they're treated the best not just in this country but the world over .... what the fuck are you victims of?
Same things the blacks are victims of- progressive/fascist policies screwing up the whole world & dividing us against each other. It's mostly white people doing it but they come in all colors & pronoun usage
I guess you didn't recognize the sarcasm from the OP, though?

Same things the blacks are victims of- progressive/fascist policies screwing up the whole world & dividing us against each other. It's mostly white people doing it but they come in all colors & pronoun usage
I guess you didn't recognize the sarcasm from the OP, though?
White people divided America by race long before "progressive" and "fascists" were even terms. You're allergic to facts.

White people divided America by race long before "progressive" and "fascists" were even terms. You're allergic to facts.
And you are a racist hustler who prefers spotlighting past grievances rather than moving on and acknowledging the country was becoming less racist & divided, but more color blind every year till Barry purposely inflamed the masses.
People like you are the reason for racism in the country

.....and this makes you feel so inferior that you hate them all.
You said I hate them all. Not me.

I or black men in general, don’t feel inferior to white men. However white ppl are in a superior position to blk ppl and they are willing to die to maintain that position

And you are a racist hustler who prefers spotlighting past grievances rather than moving on and acknowledging the country was becoming less racist & divided, but more color blind every year till Barry purposely inflamed the masses.
People like you are the reason for racism in the country
No one is talking about past grievances whatsoever. We're talking about in 2022. You and all the other Critical Post Racial Theorist have zero evidence that anything has changed substantially.

Division? Obama? Shut the fuck up. We've been divided, you moron. Hard to divide a cake in 2 that is already cut in two. And it's all thanks to white dividers. Moreover, objecting to people objecting to your racism only proves your racism. It's like decrying a rape victim for not wanting to be raped. Fuc atta here. You whites made the same arguments when king said what he said. Decades later you're still making the same racist arguments. No, you haven't changed. Coddling whites hasn't worked, We must move to the next step.

You said I hate them all. Not me.

I or black men in general, don’t feel inferior to white men. However white ppl are in a superior position to blk ppl and they are willing to die to maintain that position
I hate most white people I interact with. It's performative, it's culture. It has nothing to do with skin color.

I hate most white people I interact with. It's performative, it's culture. It has nothing to do with skin color.
Reread what you just wrote. You saying 'it has nothing to do with skin color' in the same reply where you say 'I hate most white people I interact with.' Contradictory, to say the least.

Reread what you just wrote. You saying 'it has nothing to do with skin color' in the same reply where you say 'I hate most white people I interact with.' Contradictory, to say the least.
Nothing in that sentence is contradictory. Reading comprehension is key.

No one is talking about past grievances whatsoever. We're talking about in 2022. You and all the other Critical Post Racial Theorist have zero evidence that anything has changed substantially.

Division? Obama? Shut the fuck up. We've been divided, you moron. Hard to divide a cake in 2 that is already cut in two. And it's all thanks to white dividers. Moreover, objecting to people objecting to your racism only proves your racism. It's like decrying a rape victim for not wanting to be raped. Fuc atta here. You whites made the same arguments when king said what he said. Decades later you're still making the same racist arguments. No, you haven't changed. Coddling whites hasn't worked, We must move to the next step.
Really? And what's the "next step"?
Because I'm not going anywhere & your racist black supremist ideology doesn't frighten me in the least.
Obama was a race baiting hustler who set back interracial relations in this country by decades.
He & his husband are anti-American radicals that are working to destroy our country still with his "hope & change" marxist/fascist BS.

Really? And what's the "next step"?
Because I'm not going anywhere & your racist black supremist ideology doesn't frighten me in the least.
Obama was a race baiting hustler who set back interracial relations in this country by decades.
He & his husband are anti-American radicals that are working to destroy our country still with his "hope & change" marxist/fascist BS.
Same thing that happens for many countries. When dialogue fails, war is inevitable. Truth is, whites have waged war on blacks for centuries-we are merely defending ourselves. Racism begets racism. If you wake up tomorrow and white people are treated like how blacks are now, it'll be your own fault.

I loved Obama for that. Nothing he did was divisive, but keeping white racists in check. You hate a black man dictating to you, and challenging your racism, don't you? He didn't do enough, really, that's just your own racist projection. Keep in mind that you supported Trump despite diving this country 1000000000x more than Obama ever could, again evidence that this isn't about "division" but your own racism and wanting to preserve it. But Crying over a child really doesn't do anythigng, you know? We need policy, not woke platitude. You better be grateful that those few woke people that exist simply try to coddle white people and "educate" them, instead of implementing actual change. If I were in charge, things would be different.

Last edited:
johngaltshrugged
Same things the blacks are victims of- progressive/fascist policies screwing up the whole world & dividing us against each other.

Maybe so but if you had a 100 snakes coming at you looking to bite you but there were a few who weren't

Would you stop and find the few good snakes or would you close the doot on the lot

You understand ?

The Japanese weren't all bad but America still the dropped the bomb
The muslims ain't all but American still drop bombs all over pakistan

So I'm supposed to forget 400 years of lynching, last hired first fired, lowest of the low, the most disrespected to find one or two white ppl who are trying to do right and not see the other
millions who are trying to kill me.

I'm not that big of a fool.

johngaltshrugged
It's mostly white people doing it but they come in all colors

No such thing as a black racism

Same thing that happens for many countries. When dialogue fails, war is inevitable. Truth is, whites have waged war on blacks for centuries-we are merely defending ourselves. Racism begets racism. If you wake up tomorrow and white people are treated like how blacks are now, it'll be your own fault.

I loved Obama for that. Nothing he did was divisive, but keeping white racists in check. You hate a black man dictating to you, and challenging your racism, don't you? He didn't do enough, really, that's just your own racist projection. Keep in mind that you supported Trump despite diving this country 1000000000x more than Obama ever could, again evidence that this isn't about "division" but your own racism and wanting to preserve it. But Crying over a child really doesn't do anythigng, you know? We need policy, not woke platitude. You better be grateful that those few woke people that exist simply try to coddle white people and "educate" them, instead of implementing actual change. If I were in charge, things would be different.
"Typical white person" talking about his white grandmother
“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”
“I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history.”

He's the biggest race hustler we have ever had in the WH & he divided this country for 8 straight years on purpose.
I don't care if you acknowledge this or not.
You are a race baiter yourself so your opinion means less than nothing to me.
If you & your wokester friends did try to get violent on a big scale, you would get put down by people like me before you had a chance to call the police you profess to hate except for when you're in danger.
Shove your racism & hate where it belongs

johngaltshrugged
Same things the blacks are victims of- progressive/fascist policies screwing up the whole world & dividing us against each other.

Maybe so but if you had a 100 snakes coming at you looking to bite you but there were a few who weren't

Would you stop and find the few good snakes or would you close the doot on the lot

You understand ?

The Japanese weren't all bad but America still the dropped the bomb
The muslims ain't all but American still drop bombs all over pakistan

So I'm supposed to forget 400 years of lynching, last hired first fired, lowest of the low, the most disrespected to find one or two white ppl who are trying to do right and not see the other
millions who are trying to kill me.

I'm not that big of a fool.

johngaltshrugged
It's mostly white people doing it but they come in all colors

No such thing as a black racism
Look Paul, you seem more reasonable than some of the others popping off on here so I'll be polite.
If you think most white people hate you or trying to kill you, you have been grossly misinformed.
I'm sorry if you have that impression but that has never been the case in any of the many areas I have lived in.
Nobody I know cares about skin color. We care about content of character in others & providing for family without govt interference in our God given rights.
There is nothing we can do about the past & dwelling on it is counterproductive.
Whites were still being traded into slavery markets in the Middle East decades after blacks were freed in America.
We all have ancestors who were slaves at some point & slavery still happens around the world.
And saying there is no black racism is just denying an absolute fact & reality.

Look Paul, you seem more reasonable than some of the others popping off on here so I'll be polite.
If you think most white people hate you or trying to kill you, you have been grossly misinformed.
I'm sorry if you have that impression but that has never been the case in any of the many areas I have lived in.
Nobody I know cares about skin color. We care about content of character in others & providing for family without govt interference in our God given rights.
There is nothing we can do about the past & dwelling on it is counterproductive.
Whites were still being traded into slavery markets in the Middle East decades after blacks were freed in America.
We all have ancestors who were slaves at some point & slavery still happens around the world.
And saying there is no black racism is just denying an absolute fact & reality.
Paul isn't reasonable. He has stated that all white people in S. Africa should be raped and murdered. He thinks no white people should be allowed to live in that continent, but blacks should be allowed to live anywhere.

Poor baby. Dr. Ben Carson is a very successful man. Why isn't he whining about being a victim? Why isn't Justice Clarance Thomas whining about being a victim? Why isn't Lynn Swann whining about being a vicrim? Why isn't Justice Alan Page whining about being a victim?

Forum List

Back