Congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!
What's wonderful about rigging an election and creating a false count, so that an unpopular creep gets into the White House, while the guy who got 90% of the AMERICAN vote, leaves ? It is a dreadful day for America. Bad days are ahead.

Last edited:

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!
What's wonderful about rigging an election and creating a false count, so that an unpopular creep gets into the White House while the guy who got 90% of the AMERICAN vote, leaves ? It is a dreadful day for America. Bad days are ahead.
Dude get a gripe. 90%? Really?

Damaged Eagle

I've got one more silver dollar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1611203958678.png

Congratulations to president Biden and vice president Kamala Harris I'm sure they'll continue to show us the same loyalty, honor, and integrity, as they've always used to obtain their positions.

*****SMILE*****

:)

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Today President Biden already rescinded the Muslim Ban, rejoined WHO, the Paris Accords, and placed a temporary moratorium on oil leases in ANWR. He's also sent a sweeping immigration reform bill to Congress that includes permanency for DACA participants and a pathway to citizenship for illegals.

I say WELL DONE PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I also congratulate President Biden for running a clean and honorable campaign!
He didn't even run a campaign. He stayed locked in his basement. He already knew the fix was in and didn't even have to campaign.

He is an illegitimate president and an imposter who is personally wanted on Felony criminal charges by Ukraine, for embezzling American foreign aid to that country, and for unlawfully extorting Ukraine to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Biden's criminal son.

America is the laughing stock of the planet right now because Joe Biden got sworn-in, corrupt judges at both the state and federal level, covered for it. Corrupt Congress members rubber stamped it. And now we have our first fraudulent president.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for you, not everyone enjoys higher taxes and reduced job opportunities.
Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

The CBO says the proposed $15.00 minimum wage will cost between 2.5-4 million jobs and bankrupt small businesses that are already teetering on the brink.

Sunsettommy

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for you, not everyone enjoys higher taxes and reduced job opportunities.
Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

The CBO says the proposed $15.00 minimum wage will cost between 2.5-4 million jobs and bankrupt small businesses that are already teetering on the brink.

Automation will also increase, replacing workers to cut cost.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also congratulate President Biden for running a clean and honorable campaign!

I bet maobamas head exploded when he got home and heard the talking heads on state run media proclaiming bidens speech the best inauguration speech they've EVER heard. LMAO I guess the propaganda media is over maobama and the mooch.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List