Congratulations Laura Loomer!! QAnon Is Gaining Steam

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
Fantastic news! Thanks for the post.
Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.
And I hope she scares the livin' fuck otta you.

She's got more balls than most men. She calls out the muslim shit happening here in America that everyone else is SCARED to.

I think she's awesome.
She's insane! If she doesn't scare the fuck outta you, you're stupid as hell.
27 year old patriot scares you?
I Patriot scares me, no matter what the age. However we're talking about a conspiracy theorist whack-job, not a patriot.
Sam Adams has some crazy views.. George Washington.. obama is a black democrat that’s kinda weird

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
Fantastic news! Thanks for the post.
Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.
Fuck off. Your whole party is a bunch of loony conspiracy theorists. Russia, Russia, Russia! derp, derp...duh. :cuckoo:
Then so is yours. You should read the bipartisan senate report that was just released.
I don't have to read it, I already know it has no evidence of the loony TumPutin conspiracy theory, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.
Willful ignorance is the worst kind. I'd reccomend educating yourself.

But I know you won't.

Another lunatic far rightwing fringer ascends.

Crazy is as crazy does I suppose.
Not as crazy as Obama being a black democrat and choosing biden as his running mate who joined the democrat party in 60’s Lol during jim crow, kkk, Dixiecrats.. THATS CRAZY

Not as crazy as Obama being a black democrat and choosing biden as his running mate who joined the democrat party in 60’s Lol during jim crow, kkk, Dixiecrats.. THATS CRAZY
LOLOL

Retard, Biden entered politics after that. What's crazy ... is you. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

He voted democrat in college you moron

LOLOL

Prove it ...

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Is that your argument he joins the democrat party while the kkk was really bad but not as bad as a few years ago? Lol

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Is that your argument he joins the democrat party while the kkk was really bad but not as bad as a few years ago? Lol
Need I remind you this quickly that you failed miserably to prove he joined the Democrat party in the early 60's?

Exactly how brain-dead are you?? :ack-1:

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Need I remind you this quickly that you failed miserably to prove he joined the Democrat party in the early 60's?

Ok he didn’t 1973 kkk were democrats and they were ruthless, why join?

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

You said he did. You said that multiple times.

Go troll elsewhere, comrade.

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

You don’t think he was a Democrat in college are you fucking retarded lol

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

Troll elsewhere, troll. You had your chance to prove it and you blew it. Like you blew guys in prison.

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

Troll elsewhere, troll. You had your chance to prove it and you blew it. Like you blew guys in prison.
Your the only one trolling he picked biden a 60’s 70’s democrat

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

Your the only one trolling he picked biden a 60’s 70’s democrat
Cease trolling, troll. You had your chance to prove he was a Democrat in the 60's and you blew it. :suck:

Maybe she'll manage to get banned from US Gov't too.

Maybe she'll manage to get banned from US Gov't too.
She has no chance. The Democrat who won on Tuesday received 5 times as many votes as Loomer did. That Democrat got more votes than all of the Republican candidates combined. It's a very heavily Democrat-leaning District. Hillary beat Impeached Trump by 20 points in 2016 in that district and that's where Mar-a-Lago is. Loomer must have selected that district because she wants to lose. Than she can handcuff herself to city hall and cry how unfairly she's treated.

Forum List

Back