Congratulations Laura Loomer!! QAnon Is Gaining Steam

Another lunatic far rightwing fringer ascends.

Crazy is as crazy does I suppose.
Not as crazy as Obama being a black democrat and choosing biden as his running mate who joined the democrat party in 60’s Lol during jim crow, kkk, Dixiecrats.. THATS CRAZY
LOLOL

Retard, Biden entered politics after that. What's crazy ... is you. :cuckoo:
He voted democrat in college you moron
Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Is that your argument he joins the democrat party while the kkk was really bad but not as bad as a few years ago? Lol
Need I remind you this quickly that you failed miserably to prove he joined the Democrat party in the early 60's?

Exactly how brain-dead are you?? :ack-1:
Ok he didn’t 1973 kkk were democrats and they were ruthless, why join?
Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

You said he did. You said that multiple times.

Go troll elsewhere, comrade.
You don’t think he was a Democrat in college are you fucking retarded lol
Troll elsewhere, troll. You had your chance to prove it and you blew it. Like you blew guys in prison.
Your the only one trolling he picked biden a 60’s 70’s democrat
Cease trolling, troll. You had your chance to prove he was a Democrat in the 60's and you blew it. :suck:
Why wouldn’t he have voted democrat in the 60’s? Why is this up for debate?

Not as crazy as Obama being a black democrat and choosing biden as his running mate who joined the democrat party in 60’s Lol during jim crow, kkk, Dixiecrats.. THATS CRAZY
Are you familiar with LBJ at all?
Did you just say LBJ to prove democrats aren’t racist? Lol

Well, he did usher in one of the most important bills we’ve had to protect minorities rights.

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Is that your argument he joins the democrat party while the kkk was really bad but not as bad as a few years ago? Lol
Need I remind you this quickly that you failed miserably to prove he joined the Democrat party in the early 60's?

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

Troll elsewhere, troll. You had your chance to prove it and you blew it. Like you blew guys in prison.
Cease trolling, troll. You had your chance to prove he was a Democrat in the 60's and you blew it. :suck:
For one, he's not always been a Democrat. For another, you're too dumb to know that. For yet another, you're a troll who was caught lying about this.

Well, he did usher in one of the most important bills we’ve had to protect minorities rights.
He did it and welfare to get these niggghas voting democrat for 150 years .. he said it

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

For one, he's not always been a Democrat. For another, you're too dumb to know that. For yet another, you're a troll who was caught lying about this.
Ahhh found something that said he was a republican haha but switched during a time the kkk was lynching hahah

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

Ahhh found something that said he was a republican haha but switched during a time the kkk was lynching hahah
LOLOL

Lying troll, who did the KKK lynch in 1969?

What lived longer.....LBJ or the Voting Rights & Civil Rights Act?

Guess which party currently wants to gut both of those laws

Guess policies matter more than politicians....

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You democrat Kk Lynched up until 1990’s who was that black guy you all tired to a truck?

What lived longer.....LBJ or the Voting Rights & Civil Rights Act?

Guess which party currently wants to gut both of those laws

Guess policies matter more than politicians....
LBJ created urban slave plantations.. are you on crack! Welfare destroyed the black family! They destroyed the black education! Prove me wrong, he said I’ll have these nigggas voting democrat. That’s ownership, and he was right. Look at Selma, they use it as a metaphor they completely vote for a Democrat it’s one of the highest crime areas in America, extremely poor and democrats pimp it out every few years, and DO nothing for the blacks

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You democrat Kk Lynched up until 1990’s who was that black guy you all tired to a truck?
Democrat? KKK? Prove they were either.

They were rightwing confederate-loving white supremacists. The right attracts racists freaks like you.

Trump-Confederate-Flag-GettyImages-620870614.jpg

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

They were rightwing confederate-loving white supremacists. The right attracts racists freaks like you.

Kkk today is antifa,, back than it was democrat

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Who got Loomed this time?

She's a bit crazy and also quite bold in her methods. She certainly shines a light on issues most avoid. I sort of watch from afar, for the entertainment value more than anything. If she can win a seat, I suppose one could argue that she would represent a counterbalance to the Squad
To be fair....I believe "the Squad" helping to get $600 in extra benefits to unemployed workers will age better than Loomer's desire to ban muslims from driving cabs....that isn't really a counterbalance...

She wants that? I've never heard of that. Indeed, as I said, she's a bit crazy. Such a position would never fly, legally or morally obviously.
Yes, she wants that....

Her whole minstrel act is that of being anti-muslim and thinking everything will lead to sharia law....

Here is one of the tweets that got her kicked off Twitter...

"Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver”

But since she said about "muslims" and not a group that "real Americans" belong to -- its awesome and edgy
Does it really frighten you to have a non-Muslim driver?
Should blacks be forced to use KKK drivers?

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

BD89DE90-E3EC-4030-9073-B88520A798FF.jpeg

LOLOL

Prove it ...
Really lol
LOL

I knew you couldn't.

Now you admit he didn't?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Kkk today is antifa,, back than it was democrat
So you say but you've been caught lying over and over and over in your ever changing position.

You said Biden was a Democratduring Jim Crow. That was a lie.

You said Biden was a Democrat during the Dixiecrat period. That was a lie.

You said Biden was a Democrat in college. That was a lie.

You said Biden was a Democrat during Democrat KKK lynchings. That was a lie.

Do you ever not lie?

Ever??

What year was Jim Crow laws? When was joe born?
So your saying your not a democrat if you vote democrat? Lol

we had lynching way past the year of 73 lol.. why are you on this site to troll?

What year was Jim Crow laws? When was joe born?
Ended in mid 60's, 1942?

But of course, this is what you change your ever changing position to now. You didn't say earlier that Biden was born during the Jim Crow era, you said he was a Democrat. You lie so much, you can't even keep your stories straight.

So your saying your not a democrat if you vote democrat? Lol
No, I'm saying Biden wasn't a Democrat when he was 6 years old, which is what you lied about.

we had lynching way past the year of 73 lol.. why are you on this site to troll?
Need I remind you again? You failed miserably to proved they were conducted by Democrats. And of course, you lied and claimed a lynching was done by Democrats (with no proof they were Democrats) in a red state by a group associated with the right.

You're a pathological liar.

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP --
Uff....
The GOP is done for.

Ended in mid 60's, 1942?

But of course, this is what you change your ever changing position to now. You didn't say earlier that Biden was born during the Jim Crow era, you said he was a Democrat. You lie so much, you can't even keep your stories straight.
So he woke up one day and said I grew up watching Jim Crow. I WANT TO BE A DEMOCRAT!! Lol just a switch lol
No, I'm saying Biden wasn't a Democrat when he was 6 years old, which is what you lied about.
quote me on 6 years old? Did history end after 6? Lol was data not available??
Need I remind you again? You failed miserably to proved they were conducted by Democrats. And of course, you lied and claimed a lynching was done by Democrats (with no proof they were Democrats) in a red state by a group associated with the right.
is this serious? Lol

Forum List

Back