CDZ {congratulations *and* encouragement to hold more of these events *is* in order here, as of right now} US boasts successful hypersonic missile test

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
US boasts successful hypersonic missile test, after Russia used similar weapon in Ukraine - Fox News

Local : 2022-04-05(Tuesday) 19:42:14
Found via nicer.app/news

btw, US armies, i want my old NATO ranks back. you owe me that much for 20 years worth of hard labor without any rank at all until i claimed first the General Rank 5 in the formerly mighty US and the rank 4 of course of my own Netherlands, and *then* the rank of just-another-Admiral-rank-5-US and Admiraal-rang-4 for my own Netherlands.

i can provide all the evidence for that when you want or i feel you need it.

Last edited:
no more t-attacking MY CITY of Amsterdam.NL, please, humans (dead or alive), and anything claiming itself to be a god or God level creature native or visiting the solar system.

space aliens entering the European Airspace are to be shot down whenever willing and able and available in the right location from now on, in the skies of the countries known as the freshly-erected Axis of Good, the western coastline countries and island groups of the continent or massively-large-region known as Western Europe.

i am simply not over my current post-PTSD-healing anger issues phase yet.

i will stay a mere Captain of my own Home kind of guy until i'm fully willing and able to start supporting nothing but Republican Presidents for exactly 2 US Presidential powergrab competition attempts (otherwise known as US elections), whether they end in 2 8-year kind of US Presidents or any combination of 2 US Republican Presidents with one or both of them serving as only 4-year kinda guys.

the PTSD guilty for me even being on your forum determining the course of your elections outcome yet again, is simple :

psychiatry tortures me and gets to torture me for the rest of this-lifetime-of-mine-only, in return i get all sorts of perks, like smoking in the bathroom of the mental hospital that's on the quick path to be forced to go through extra torture called total withdrawal cold-turkey-treatmment of my current favorite food for not having real food time, the plant known as tobacco.

that's the announcements for today, however long this day may last for me, Americans.

after today, as measured by the daylight available over the skies of my Amsterdam.NL, i will be simpler and nicer about giving Biden a 4 year option as President.

Forum List

Back