Congratulation Comrades, On The Victorious Re-election of Comrade Obama

Qantrill

UP THERE WITHOUT ONE
Sep 19, 2012
Missouri
I'm sure he will continue to lead this country right over the cliff and into a depression. I have taken the opportunity tonight to change my avatar to something much more fitting in honor of Comrade Obama and all the Obama lemmings that will follow him over that cliff. Hopefully he will print no more money nor will he borrow anymore from China.

I predict very shortly that he will file for international bankruptcy and the CCC Boys will be back in business of planting trees all along the nations Interstate highway system in remembrance of 1932, when another comrade, FDR, implemented the program just to give them something to do and earn a little money on the side while waiting for WWII to begin to kick start a dead economy.

I have updated my sig line below that is now much more appropriate since the election has come and gone. It deals with the path this country has taken since the end of the aforementioned WWII, which except for the U.S. participation (thanks to FDR's orchestration of setting up Japan for an attack on the U.S. (now the USSR junior)) would be a German speaking country along with all of Europe.

As for that path the U.S. has taken, it seems Senator Joseph McCarthy was correct in his charges against Hollywood after all. If you young snotnose comrades don't remember it, maybe if you google Joe McCarthy and Hollywood you can read about it.

Whenever things aren't going so well, maybe you'll be hearing from me time to time. Meanwhile read my new sig line below. I've been preaching this for the last 30/35 years now. And my friend Andy was quite eloquent in his synopsis.

Last edited:
Today, at 12:55 CST

By the way the above post slowly fell to page 6 from 9:21PM last evening until NOW, WITHOUT ONE SINGLE RESPONSE in agreement or to refute these facts. Maybe it's the new avatar.

Oh yeah, have you "Shrub" critics been following the response of FEMA to the Hurricane Sandy destruction on FOXNEWs? I'm sure you are not seeing it on PMSNBC, especially on the Chris Matthews show.

7f700c94.jpg

Many times those tears have turned in violent rage, prick. But the truth hurts doesn't it? Both sides.

Congratulations white trash, adolescent, occupying, obediently dependent, marxist, DEGENERATES !!!

First, on behalf of Comrade Obama, I'd like to say "Thank You" for the congratulations.

I'm sure he will continue to lead this country right over the cliff and into a depression. I have taken the opportunity tonight to change my avatar to something much more fitting in honor of Comrade Obama and all the Obama lemmings that will follow him over that cliff. Hopefully he will print no more money nor will he borrow anymore from China.

The house Republicans will compromise and approve the 3% tax increase that Obama requests. They know that 3% is insignificant. If it were 25%, it may warrant the B.S. that they've made of it. The only reason that they've fought it so far is that they were hoping to keep America in a recession and that would result in Obama losing the election. They have failed. Most of the American people saw thru their B.S. and re-elected Obama anyway.

I predict very shortly that he will file for international bankruptcy and the CCC Boys will be back in business of planting trees all along the nations Interstate highway system in remembrance of 1932, when another comrade, FDR, implemented the program just to give them something to do and earn a little money on the side while waiting for WWII to begin to kick start a dead economy.

It's extremely doubtful that America will go bankrupt. Stop your "Chicken Little" whining please! The sky is not falling!

Have you ever wondered why in every other war, there is economic deprivation, yet WWII caused our economy to boom? Did you ever consider that it was the excellence of leadership in economics and finance by the FDR administration that caused this to happen?

I have updated my sig line below that is now much more appropriate since the election has come and gone. It deals with the path this country has taken since the end of the aforementioned WWII, which except for the U.S. participation (thanks to FDR's orchestration of setting up Japan for an attack on the U.S. (now the USSR junior)) would be a German speaking country along with all of Europe.

Hitler never considered an invasion of America. The idea that America would be a German speaking country is absolute nonsense.

As for that path the U.S. has taken, it seems Senator Joseph McCarthy was correct in his charges against Hollywood after all. If you young snotnose comrades don't remember it, maybe if you google Joe McCarthy and Hollywood you can read about it.

That may be your take on Joe McCarthy. Everyone else in the country thought he was a complete jackass.

Whenever things aren't going so well, maybe you'll be hearing from me time to time. Meanwhile read my new sig line below. I've been preaching this for the last 30/35 years now. And my friend Andy was quite eloquent in his synopsis.

You and your friend Andy are dinosaurs that preach a form of government that has not worked since America was an agrarian country. Since the advent of industrialization that form of government has been a complete failure and is obsolete.

By your definition, America has been Marxist since Teddy Roosevelt. America has also grown to be the most advanced and powerful nation the the world has ever known.

Wake up! It's a brave new world. (And has been for more than a hundred years!)

Well thanks for the congratulatory remarks, I am sure Obama, with the help of the GOP Party of No will show you where the cliff it at.:badgrin:

I'm quite sure you're completely wrong. Just another Sad pseudo-con with those post election blues.

Sorry bout that,

1. America should try to hold together, otherwise revolution is straight ahead.
2. We need to work together in making things better, otherwise it will get worse and worse, then *THE END.
3. Come on people we are in this together......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back