Congrats - Carte Blanche to spend more tax money

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This is so predictable. This admin will not stop spending our money. They will always find another reason to spend more money. Nothing works better than a war, but we are not at war, so this is not a constitutionally valid spend of our money. Nobody cares.

They ran out of the people's money long ago.

moneyprintergobrrr.jpg

Shokin was criminally corrupt and refused to prosecute corruption. The US, UN and EU wanted Ukraine to clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.
Of course. . . when you investigate the "conflicts of interest," of the Anglo-American empire. . . that? Is necessarily, "corruption," by definition of the cultural elite propagandists.
It all depends on how you define words in the MSM parlance, doesn't it?

6hchjy.jpg

Go gas-light somewhere else.

I have studied the CFR since I was in High-school, it is a den of corruption. :rolleyes:

. . . we would not have so much monopolistic concentration of business and wealth inequality, nor wars, famine and disease without that bullshit.

It is the enemy of the American people, and the world in general, and the cause of so much greed and suffering.

Of course. . . when you investigate the "conflicts of interest," of the Anglo-American empire. . . that? Is necessarily, "corruption," by definition of the cultural elite propagandists.

6hchjy.jpg

I have studied the CFR since I was in High-school, it is a den of corruption. :rolleyes:

. . . we would not have so much monopolistic concentration of business and wealth inequality, nor wars, famine and disease without that bullshit.

It is the enemy of the American people, and the world in general, and the cause of so much greed and suffering.
Shokin wasn't a lobbyist. He was a prosecutor who would NOT prosecute corruption in Ukraine.

6hchjy.jpg

When were you in high school?

Forum List

Back