Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Guns are now the leading cause of death among children. Worse than car crashes. Worse than COVID. Worse than vaccines. Worse than postnatal miscarriage. So let's keep talking about how lazy and spoiled kids are these days, make, sell, and buy.. more guns!

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

From 2019 to 2020, the relative increase in the rate of firearm-related deaths of all types (suicide, homicide, unintentional, and undetermined) among children and adolescents was 29.5% — more than twice as high as the relative increase in the general population.
Vaughn has also claimed that coronavirus variants are coming that will render vaccines ineffective and that inoculations will "quit working" until America repents for "dead babies"

Guns are now the leading cause of death among children. Worse than car crashes. Worse than COVID. Worse than vaccines. Worse than postnatal miscarriage. So let's keep talking about how lazy and spoiled kids are these days, make, sell, and buy.. more guns!

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

youre forgetting abortion,,,

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

How in the heck did that Stedfast Baptist guy, get through seminary?

This is propaganda you are posting.

The medical system itself is a leading cause of death in America, and I don't even see that represented on that chart. . .

And who even compiled those stats?

These guys?

Jason E. Goldstick, Ph.D.
Rebecca M. Cunningham, M.D.
Patrick M. Carter, M.D.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

???? Who are they, and why should anyone take their word for it?

They don't even have medical errors and suicides in those stats, and EVERY intelligent sane adult KNOWS that among adolescents, medical errors and suicide, (either by firearms or by other means,) this is a significant cause. And telling the public that getting rid of guns while making the government more intrusive into a teens life, is going to lessen teen suicide? Nope, that won't solve the problems of teenagers, not in the age, or in any age.

"Suicide is the third leading cause of death in young people ages 15 to 24. The CDC reports that:
  • Boys are 4 times more likely to die from suicide than girls.
  • Girls are more likely to attempt suicide than boys.
  • Guns are used in more than half of youth suicides."

And that is just suicide that was omitted. .. because you have a political agenda.

This of course, leaves out Medical Error itself, which is highly contentious, so much so, as you can see by the establishment source you used? They didn't even bother to alert you of it. But that always accounts for between 10% to 1% of all deaths in the US. Alternative practitioners of medicine and clean nutritional health, maintain it is far, FAR higher. Up to a third of all deaths.

What a garbage argument.

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

That is one scary dude.

One of many.

MisterBeale and progressive hunter:

why did you leave out abortion??
I left out nothing. I noticed this news item being discussed elsewhere and thought some might find it of interest here. Horrors! This topic deals with guns now being "the leading cause of death among children", not among zygotes or fetuses. If you want to discuss abortion, by all means, piss off and start your own topic on that.
This is propaganda you are posting.

The medical system itself is a leading cause of death in America, and I don't even see that represented on that chart. . .
How you imagine such things could be all about you beats me. Despite your conspiracy addled nature, sorry, no. It's not propaganda and it certainly wasn't done to please you specifically. If you have some evidence to share about the source deliberately leaving out "a leading cause of death in America" then why don't you just share it for chistsakes? Why go on and on, serially manufacturing one straw man after another, just to stab them all to death? Seems rather a pointless exercise and unnecessarily violent.
And who even compiled those stats?

These guys?

Jason E. Goldstick, Ph.D.
Rebecca M. Cunningham, M.D.
Patrick M. Carter, M.D.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
I dunno what you call 'em, but around here we call 'em "doctors."

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

Not seeing a link between the topic and the Forum.

Moved to General Discussion.

Fair enough. Pretty sure I had it posted in the 2nd Amendment section, for anyone wondering.

1650715159389.png

These vaccines are gonna quit working on every corner until this nation falls to her knees and repents for DEAD BABIES! And repents for The SODOMY of this nation.

MisterBeale and progressive hunter:

I left out nothing. I noticed this news item being discussed elsewhere and thought some might find it of interest here. Horrors! This topic deals with guns now being "the leading cause of death among children", not among zygotes or fetuses. If you want to discuss abortion, by all means, piss off and start your own topic on that.

How you imagine such things could be all about you beats me. Despite your conspiracy addled nature, sorry, no. It's not propaganda and it certainly wasn't done to please you specifically. If you have some evidence to share about the source deliberately leaving out "a leading cause of death in America" then why don't you just share it for chistsakes? Why go on and on, serially manufacturing one straw man after another, just to stab them all to death? Seems rather a pointless exercise and unnecessarily violent.

I dunno what you call 'em, but around here we call 'em "doctors."
the discussion is about what kills the most babies,, and all honest people know thats abortion not guns,, but guns do save more childrens lives than anything else,,

what say you??

the discussion is about what kills the most babies,, and all honest people know thats abortion not guns,, but guns do save more childrens lives than anything else,,

what say you??
The New England Journal of Medicine said:
The previous analysis, which examined data through 2016, showed that firearm-related injuries were second only to motor vehicle crashes (both traffic-related and nontraffic-related) as the leading cause of death among children and adolescents, defined as persons 1 to 19 years of age.4 Since 2016, that gap has narrowed, and in 2020, firearm-related injuries became the leading cause of death in that age group (Figure 1). From 2019 to 2020, the relative increase in the rate of firearm-related deaths of all types (suicide, homicide, unintentional, and undetermined) among children and adolescents was 29.5% — more than twice as high as the relative increase in the general population.
One can see from the graph that there were ~5.5 "Deaths per 100,000 Children and Adolescents" in 2020. So that's not even counting "babies" 0 to 1 yr old who were shot to death. Now, if you were honest and this topic did somehow manage to include abortions, you're still wrong. The CDC reports that the number of abortions dropped significantly from 2.09 per 100,000 in 1973 to 0.44 per 100,000 in 2017. Nowhere near the reported 5.5 Deaths per 100,000 Children and Adolescents due to firearms.

Last edited:
The New England Journal of Medicine said:

One can see from the graph that there were ~5.5 "Deaths per 100,000 Children and Adolescents" in 2020. So that's not even counting "babies" 0 to 1 yr old who were shot to death. Now, if you were honest and this topic did somehow manage to include abortions, you're still wrong. The CDC reports that the number of abortions dropped significantly from 2.09 per 100,000 in 1973 to 0.44 per 100,000 in 2017. Nowhere near the reported 5.5 per 100,000 Deaths per 100,000 Children and Adolescents.
doesnt change the fact more babies die from abortion than anything else,,

Forum List

Back