Thank You, Ben

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
In a fit of pique Ben Carson made the mistake of telling the truth:

Sunday on NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Press,ā€ Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said the extra scrutiny his past is under is because he is being targeted by the ā€secular progressive movement.ā€

Carson: Iā€™m Being Targeted By the ā€˜Secular Progressive Movementā€™
by Pam Key
8 Nov 2015

Carson: I'm Being Targeted By the 'Secular Progressive Movement' - Breitbart

Carson is not being ā€œ. . . targeted by the ā€secular progressive movement.ā€. He is being targeted because he is guilty of campaigning as a spiritual leader. His comment proves it.

Carsonā€™s problem is that Taqiyya the Liar got there first. Had the media nailed Taqiyya in 2008 he never would have won the nomination let alone won the general election. Assuming that 2012 was not rigged, a lot of Americans were wising up to his game by then. Taqiyyaā€™s second win was a testament to the power of media bias more than it was a vote for a spiritual leader. Hell, the truth behind the attack in Benghazi was enough to topple the spiritual leader.

Just to clear on this. There is nothing wrong with being a decent spiritual man in their private lives. Speaking for myself, if I wanted a wannabe spiritual leader governing the country I would be the Chicago sewer ratā€™s number one cheerleader.

For Carson to make such a statement clearly shows he must believe that parochial is more important than secular.

My point: Forget about the separation of church and state. Concentrate on separating spiritual hustlers from government if you do not want to end up living in a theocracy governed by garbage like Taqiyya the Liar.

Parenthetically, liberals attack Americaā€™s Founders on moral grounds. After all, they were slave holders; Thomas Jefferson banged the black broad and so on.

Liberals dare not attack the Founders on their intellects and governing abilities. They had the wisdom to govern Colonial Americans who were, themselves, a moral people. Together they understood that religion and government do not mix. Among them they created a form of government that can only be toppled from within.

Carson, Taqiyya the Liar, et al. truly believe they can govern on the strength of their morals. Part of it is that morals are a helluva lot easier to govern by than actually doing something that accomplishes the most good for the most people.

The fact is: For centuries priesthoods of every stripe attempted to employ the power of government to govern by morals ā€”ā€” yet they all failed miserably. You would think that self-defined spiritual leaders would have noticed the failure rate by now.

NOTE: Islamā€™s theocracy is the biggest failure of all. If you ainā€™t a Muslim in a Muslim country you are in deep trouble.

In Short: I do not know if religious conservatives will be offended, but I sure as hell would have more confidence in Ben Carson if he displayed a portrait of any one of the Founding Fathers standing over him:

carson2.jpg
http://newsmachete.com/photos/carson2.jpg

Will Ben Carson's painting of himself & Black Jesus offend religious conservatives?

Will Ben Carson's painting of himself & Black Jesus offend religious conservatives?

Finally, a portrait of a black Jesus does not necessarily mean Ben Carson is a black racist. My fear is that Carson sees the black race as morally superior based on pigmentation.

The current spiritual leader in the White House lacked the intelligence to invent the sweetest long-running con job all black racists get away with ā€”ā€” the black race is morally superior race to every other race.

Taqiyya the liar simply incorporated superior black race ideology into his immigration policies for totalitarian government along the lines of Nazi Germanyā€™s racial purity. The only part I love is that white touchy-feely freaks will believe him right up until the day black racists march them off to the ovens.

Carson is not being ā€œ. . . targeted by the ā€secular progressive movement.ā€. He is being targeted because he is guilty of campaigning as a spiritual leader. His comment proves it.
My guess is that the good doctor could not tie his spiritual leader campaign theme to the Middle East:

WATCH: Ben Carson Gives Rambling, Incoherent Answer About The Mideast
By Sara Jerde
Published November 10, 2015, 10:39 PM EST

WATCH: Ben Carson Gives Rambling, Incoherent Answer About The Mideast

Hint to his opponents: Go get him.

Ben seems pretty harmless to me.
To tyroneweaver: Nobody does more harm than spiritual leaders running for office because they never advocate a specific religion. Taqiyya the Liar claimed he is a Christian, but his decisions empower Islam. Everything wannabe spiritual leaders say is based on their personal moral view of how every American should behave.

The Chicago sewer rat never told voters that his decisions would be based on his own moral code when he campaigned on ā€œHope & Change.ā€ Look at his immigration policies and the ACA for starters if you doubt me. Those policies are moral decisions forcing Americans to behave in a certain way. Note that the sewer ratā€™s moral code benefits the few while harming the majority. Such policies have nothing to do with governing the country or even good government. Carson will be more of the same. Maybe Carsonā€™s motives will not be as meanspirited as the sewer ratā€™s, but the results will be the same. If you want one sentence that sums up the governing abilities of spiritual leaders it is this:

The highway to hell is paved with good intentions.​
He is a man of deep faith. I don't think that disqualifies him from the presidency.
To tyroneweaver: It should when he runs on it.
Just to clear on this. There is nothing wrong with being a decent spiritual man in their private lives. Speaking for myself, if I wanted a wannabe spiritual leader governing the country I would be the Chicago sewer ratā€™s number one cheerleader.

Last edited:
Ben seems pretty harmless to me. He is a man of deep faith. I don't think that disqualifies him from the presidency.

"True"......BUT ONLY if we want to live in a theocracy and as Lewis once stated about fascism, "When it come to America it will be carrying a flag and a Bible."

Ben seems pretty harmless to me. He is a man of deep faith. I don't think that disqualifies him from the presidency.

"True"......BUT ONLY if we want to live in a theocracy and as Lewis once stated about fascism, "When it come to America it will be carrying a flag and a Bible."
might be true, but there's to much apathy in the Christian community for that to happen.

might be true, but there's to much apathy in the Christian community for that to happen.

The events regarding Kim Davis....as a recent example....would belie that apathy.
despite her position, the opposition still got their way.
Dallin Oaks said such was appropriate.
I guess your comment was in reference to my comment to nat4900. Utah has a law that allows people who don't want to get into the gay marriage stuff at a clerks office don't have to.
They just turn it over to someone that will.

Such a nice painting of Klingon Jesus with his hand on god's shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a nice painting of Klingon Jesus with his hand on god's shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fugly, you are scum, and you continue to prove it with every post you bitch...Perhaps you should know where that wonderful picture of Dr. Ben comes from.... BUT to a low life cu*t like yourself, it wouldn't matter, as with almost ALL you left wing cocksuckers!... I personally wouldn't be surprised if the Manchurian muslim HAS one just like the one on the right!

portraits.jpg

By ALL means, right wingers.....go and support Carson for the GOP nominee.....Look at the money that will be saved by the Hillary camp by having Carson talk himself into the most embarrassing republican fiasco in decades.

In a fit of pique Ben Carson made the mistake of telling the truth:

Sunday on NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Press,ā€ Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said the extra scrutiny his past is under is because he is being targeted by the ā€secular progressive movement.ā€

Carson: Iā€™m Being Targeted By the ā€˜Secular Progressive Movementā€™
by Pam Key
8 Nov 2015

Carson: I'm Being Targeted By the 'Secular Progressive Movement' - Breitbart

Carsonā€™s problem is that Taqiyya the Liar got there first. Had the media nailed Taqiyya in 2008 he never would have won the nomination let alone won the general election. Assuming that 2012 was not rigged, a lot of Americans were wising up to his game by then. Taqiyyaā€™s second win was a testament to the power of media bias more than it was a vote for a spiritual leader. Hell, the truth behind the attack in Benghazi was enough to topple the spiritual leader.

For Carson to make such a statement clearly shows he must believe that parochial is more important than secular.

My point: Forget about the separation of church and state. Concentrate on separating spiritual hustlers from government if you do not want to end up living in a theocracy governed by garbage like Taqiyya the Liar.

Parenthetically, liberals attack Americaā€™s Founders on moral grounds. After all, they were slave holders; Thomas Jefferson banged the black broad and so on.

Liberals dare not attack the Founders on their intellects and governing abilities. They had the wisdom to govern Colonial Americans who were, themselves, a moral people. Together they understood that religion and government do not mix. Among them they created a form of government that can only be toppled from within.

Carson, Taqiyya the Liar, et al. truly believe they can govern on the strength of their morals. Part of it is that morals are a helluva lot easier to govern by than actually doing something that accomplishes the most good for the most people.

The fact is: For centuries priesthoods of every stripe attempted to employ the power of government to govern by morals ā€”ā€” yet they all failed miserably. You would think that self-defined spiritual leaders would have noticed the failure rate by now.

NOTE: Islamā€™s theocracy is the biggest failure of all. If you ainā€™t a Muslim in a Muslim country you are in deep trouble.

In Short: I do not know if religious conservatives will be offended, but I sure as hell would have more confidence in Ben Carson if he displayed a portrait of any one of the Founding Fathers standing over him:

carson2.jpg
http://newsmachete.com/photos/carson2.jpg

Finally, a portrait of a black Jesus does not necessarily mean Ben Carson is a black racist. My fear is that Carson sees the black race as morally superior based on pigmentation.

The current spiritual leader in the White House lacked the intelligence to invent the sweetest long-running con job all black racists get away with ā€”ā€” the black race is morally superior race to every other race.

Taqiyya the liar simply incorporated superior black race ideology into his immigration policies for totalitarian government along the lines of Nazi Germanyā€™s racial purity. The only part I love is that white touchy-feely freaks will believe him right up until the day black racists march them off to the ovens.

"Liberals dare not attack the Founders on their intellects and governing abilities. They had the wisdom to govern Colonial Americans who were, themselves, a moral people."

Did you say that with a straight face? Too much to paste, but a bit about Colonial America's drinking habits here, sufficed to say, not part of the 'moral narrative.'

Drinking in Colonial America: Rattle-Skull, Stonewall, Bogus, Blackstrap, Bombo, Mimbo, Whistle Belly, Syllabub, Sling, Toddy, and Flip : The Colonial Williamsburg Official History & Citizenship Site

Forum List

Back