Concerning the so-called "Reverend" Al Sharpton

The need to delegitimize all perceived enemies is the mark of someone more interested in feeling good about their selves than understanding a situation.
A huge step in the right direction would be to stop listening to Al Sharpton and start remembering Martin Luther King.

:lol:

There's nothing funnier than when you guys try to play the "MLK" card.

The need to delegitimize all perceived enemies is the mark of someone more interested in feeling good about their selves than understanding a situation.
A huge step in the right direction would be to stop listening to Al Sharpton and start remembering Martin Luther King.

One was a peacemaker
The other is a war monger

Stop me if you've heard this before.

Al Sharpton is the most derisive people in America, a supposed man of God. He claims to champion the advancement of his race, but only seeks to divide his people through incident. Any act of legitimate justice carried out against a young black person is met with "you won Mr. Prosecutor, but don't cut your gloves off just yet, this fight isn't over!" He chooses to defend young black men with rap sheets longer than our tax code and incite violence and chaos with just a few words.

Corinthians 14:33

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."
Beware false prophets.

Why?

...because King didn't advocate non-violence and civil disobedience?

lol

See, you have to understand Sharpton the way the RWnuts understand him.

They will say, for example, that you know when Sharpton is advocating violence...

...it's when you hear him advocating non-violence...

One was a peacemaker

I'm confident that if you'd been alive and politically conscious in the 60s, you'd have said the same thing about MLK that you say about Sharpton now.

You're missing the common element between them, which is what makes your attempts to re-appropriate MLK so laughable.

Why?

lol

One was a peacemaker

I'm confident that if you'd been alive and politically conscious in the 60s, you'd have said the same thing about MLK that you say about Sharpton now.

You're missing the common element between them, which is what makes your attempts to re-appropriate MLK so laughable.
Anyone who doesn't see Al Sharpton as a war monger is not telling themselves the truth.

It would not be wise to go to war over race in America.

Why?

lol

One was a peacemaker

Anyone who doesn't see Al Sharpton as a war monger is not telling themselves the truth.

The people who thought like you do called MLK a "war monger" in the 60s, too.

Why?

lol

One was a peacemaker

That's nice. I'm calling Al Sharpton a war monger in 2014.

Why?

lol

One was a peacemaker

There will never be a "race war" in this country, no matter how much you guys are hoping for it.

Why?

lol
One was a peacemaker

There will never be a "race war" in this country, no matter how much you guys are hoping for it.
It won't be because of Al Sharpton's lack of effort. :)

Why?

lol

Al Sharpton doesn't want a "race war", you do.

Why does everyone on this board always want to make the conversation about me? Because it's all about ME :D

Why does everyone on this board always want to make the conversation about me? Because it's all about ME :D

It's about you because you are who I'm talking to. You are the one making asinine statements about "race wars".

You can blame the Rev. Al all you want, but that won't change anything.

It's about you because you are who I'm talking to. You are the one making asinine statements about "race wars".

Ah, OK. For the last 4 or 5 posts I've been telling you a race war would not be wise, and your answer is that I want a race war.

Carry on. :)

For entertainment purposes only.

Do not try this at home.

instregrettattoo-22_zps1239f6a3.jpg
Nice pic of you Luddly, looks like you lost some weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never consider Sharpton a reverend. He is a tax evader, nothing reverential about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, OK. For the last 4 or 5 posts I've been telling you a race war would not be wise, and your answer is that I want a race war.

If you say so. You're the only one who's mentioned a "race war" so far - I think you might have given yourself away a little.

If you say so. You're the only one who's mentioned a "race war" so far - I think you might have given yourself away a little.
I'm the one who said multiple times a race war wouldn't be wise. Your response was that I wanted a race war. lol.

Because I said Al Sharpton is a war monger. I still say so. :)

Forum List

Back