Comrade's approval ratings hit new low!

Nobody cares.

Trump cares. I'll bet he's pouting so bad till his bottom lip is covering his chin.

Only because he's staining his shoes stomping you Democrats to a fecal smear. :laugh:

The orange clown makes you proud, does he?

No, but fortunate. That whack-job would-be Pelosi madwoman Clinton is running around the Progressive TV circuit making an ass of herself, instead of fucking up the country further along the lines of Barack Obama.

A woman president would be fine, but not that repugnant bitch.

Right. So tell me again how not misogynistic you are when you call someone a "bitch".

You know, here's the thing, whenever I have discussions with one of you Wingnuts about why Hillary would have been a bad president, the conversation usually involves...

1) Repeating unsubstantiated claims of corruption, even though hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent investigating her and her husband over the years, and found nothing.

or

2) Calling her a "bitch" or that word we can't use on USMB that rhymes with hunt.

What you guys never, ever do, is actually talk about the policies she would have enacted that would have been so horrible. .

Right. So tell me again how not misogynistic you are when you call someone a "bitch".

You know, here's the thing, whenever I have discussions with one of you Wingnuts about why Hillary would have been a bad president, the conversation usually involves...

1) Repeating unsubstantiated claims of corruption, even though hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent investigating her and her husband over the years, and found nothing.

or

2) Calling her a "bitch" or that word we can't use on USMB that rhymes with hunt.

What you guys never, ever do, is actually talk about the policies she would have enacted that would have been so horrible. .

It's difficult to predict the future, so logical and intelligent people look at the person. We look at what they say, how they act, what their views are, and what their history is. Hillary is awful on all counts. At the very least terrible, she would have continued 0bama's destructive policies.

A bitch is a bitch. It has nothing to do with misogyny.

or

All of them. She would have been worse than Obama in both foreign and domestic matters.

A bitch is a bitch. It has nothing to do with misogyny.

or

All of them. She would have been worse than Obama in both foreign and domestic matters.

You can't articulate which policies, or why you think they would have been so bad, so you just say "all of them" like a good little dittohead.

Forum List

Back