Comrade's approval ratings hit new low!

Except for the leftist replys, how the hell is the OP political satire.
Dumbass in chief? Even libtard Joe is more original than that.

A woman president would be fine, but not that repugnant bitch.

Right. So tell me again how not misogynistic you are when you call someone a "bitch".

A bitch is a bitch. It has nothing to do with misogyny.

You know, here's the thing, whenever I have discussions with one of you Wingnuts about why Hillary would have been a bad president, the conversation usually involves...

1) Repeating unsubstantiated claims of corruption, even though hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent investigating her and her husband over the years, and found nothing.

or

2) Calling her a "bitch" or that word we can't use on USMB that rhymes with hunt.

What you guys never, ever do, is actually talk about the policies she would have enacted that would have been so horrible. .

All of them. She would have been worse than Obama in both foreign and domestic matters.

You can't articulate which policies, or why you think they would have been so bad, so you just say "all of them" like a good little dittohead.

I could, were I motivated to write you a book.

Right. So tell me again how not misogynistic you are when you call someone a "bitch".

You know, here's the thing, whenever I have discussions with one of you Wingnuts about why Hillary would have been a bad president, the conversation usually involves...

1) Repeating unsubstantiated claims of corruption, even though hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent investigating her and her husband over the years, and found nothing.

or

2) Calling her a "bitch" or that word we can't use on USMB that rhymes with hunt.

What you guys never, ever do, is actually talk about the policies she would have enacted that would have been so horrible. .

All of them. She would have been worse than Obama in both foreign and domestic matters.

You can't articulate which policies, or why you think they would have been so bad, so you just say "all of them" like a good little dittohead.

Sure, you could. Yet you never do. Just like all the other good little dittoheads.

or

Sure, you could. Yet you never do. Just like all the other good little dittoheads.

That's nice. Now go play.

It's difficult to predict the future, so logical and intelligent people look at the person. We look at what they say, how they act, what their views are, and what their history is. Hillary is awful on all counts. At the very least terrible, she would have continued 0bama's destructive policies

You mean the policies that got us out of the Great Recession and brought us 4% unemployment? Those horrible policies?

or

Correction, they are called Trumpettes...

It's difficult to predict the future, so logical and intelligent people look at the person. We look at what they say, how they act, what their views are, and what their history is. Hillary is awful on all counts. At the very least terrible, she would have continued 0bama's destructive policies

You mean the policies that got us out of the Great Recession and brought us 4% unemployment? Those horrible policies?

No, I mean the policies that depressed the economy to the point where it took years instead of months to recover and policies that still hamper prosperity to this day.

No, I mean the policies that depressed the economy to the point where it took years instead of months to recover and policies that still hamper prosperity to this day.

Agreed, from the W administration which tanked the economy. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is being squeezed. The poor, well really the GOP would like to see them all gone.

Well, okay, I'm sure that's what they told you on Hate Radio, but the fact is, the REcession had already been going on for about 9 months before Obama got there, but we were out of recession by September 2009.

Look, Dummy, you don't have 20 TRILLION in wealth vanish in a year and get over that in a couple of months.

Agreed, from the W administration which tanked the economy. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is being squeezed. The poor, well really the GOP would like to see them all gone.

You really don't know enough about anything to be talking.

Trumps approval ratings do not matter

His honesty, integrity and personal values do

He is doomed

Well, okay, I'm sure that's what they told you on Hate Radio, but the fact is, the REcession had already been going on for about 9 months before Obama got there, but we were out of recession by September 2009.

Look, Dummy, you don't have 20 TRILLION in wealth vanish in a year and get over that in a couple of months.

Ok moron, your defective brain can't remember what this discussion was about so let me help you here. You posted about the economy and jobs, you didn't say only the recession, now you are moving the goalposts. The recession did NOT end in Sept 2009, but it did ease up. Only to ebb and flow back and forth over the next 6-7 years. But the economy stayed stagnant for almost the entire time 0bama was POTUS. Had McCain, or Romney won, the economy would have rebounded almost immediately. Why? Because businesses and the market are susceptible to the financial and political "climate". 0bama made no bones about the fact that he was anti-business and anti-capitalist. Businesses and corporations knew they had an enemy in the WH and that plus his crippling regulations retarded the economy for nearly his entire regime.

You probably aren't smart enough to understand this but there it is.

He is doomed

Yup! he has no path to victory. Hillary is a shoe-in.

Putin took care of that

Yup, Putin with the direction of Manafort and other Trumpettes knew where to target their Fake News articles. You know, the lies about the Clinton Foundation and such. The Trumpettes also told Wikileaks when to dump stolen emails.

Putin plans to take down the US by installing an incompetent, delusional leader. NOW, the Entire GOP is complicit in the Russian efforts.

He is doomed

Putin took care of that

Yup, Putin with the direction of Manafort and other Trumpettes knew where to target their Fake News articles. You know, the lies about the Clinton Foundation and such. The Trumpettes also told Wikileaks when to dump stolen emails.

He is doomed

Putin took care of that

Whatever bull shit you idiots have to tell yourselves just to get out of bed every day, dumbass.

“Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll”

The consequence of a failed ‘administration’ and a minority government in conflict with the majority of the American people.

Forum List

Back