Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

we don't really care about what little bits of candy have to say, or maybe we should be concerned there are people who actually believe that the skittles can talk at all, let alone issue any terse responses to anyone. but i suppose every queer knows that tasting the rainbow does in fact lead to all different flavors of butthurt.

I thought the Left was supposed to have imagination?

Is all they are able to do is parrot talking points and tweets?

This is why I have %95 of the bed wetters on ignore. They all post the same insipid drivel. You can simply compress it all with a few and ridicule them entirely.

Much more efficient that way.

Jim, why not tell the TRUTH in the title of your thread? He actually compared these violent terrorists coming in to POISONOUS skittles....that's a big piece you intentionally left out.

If you are given a small bowl of skittles and are told that 5 - 6 of them are poisonous, are you really going to take the chance of picking out a few and HOPE you didn't pick the poisonous ones?

Hell NO!

Yet that is what Barry and Hillary are telling the American people they plan to do by brining in these questionably vetted 'refugees' from war-torn, Islamic Terrorist-infested, America-hating regions.

10 times in the last 2 years alone Islamic extremists / Terrorists have slipped in to the US.

Skittles Issues Terse Response to Trump Jr. Refugee Tweet

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

Neither of which were refugees.

Regugees who could be taken care of, at lower cost and in better conditions over seas....closer to their homes......

Regugees who could be taken care of, at lower cost and in better conditions over seas....closer to their homes......
And pose less of a potential threat to the US / US citizens.

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

Are you illiterate? The assailants in both cases were not refugees. That's my point. So even bringing up refugees as Donald Jr did is irrelevant.

Excellent point. We need to get rid of all the Muslims who are already here.

I read that Obama fixed Syria, we should send them all there.

Forum List

Back