Comparison of White Civilization with...???

The media has enormous power and they abuse it daily. The entertainment media are the ones who glamorize gangster lifestyle and market it towards black kids and ends up causing all kinds of harm.
Weird how you came up with that but you dont think the media brainwashes white people into believing wild shit like Egyptians were white and Black people didnt do anything until whites found them in Africa.

Nah it's your black-centric media that pushes the Egyptians were black nonsense only to soothe the wounded black ego.
Most Blacks in the US are not from Egypt dummy. We just believe in truth and facts. If Kemet wasnt a Black civilization no one would care but the fact that they said themselves they were Black kinda makes you white people look like fucking idiots. :laugh:

Talk to an Arab archeologist living in Egypt and see how he reacts to your black Egypt theory. It's not just white people who disagree with you.
Why would I talk to an Arab? They are invaders. Besides why would I discount the words and the pictures the Egyptians left behind?

Most of the accomplishments you try to take credit for were of Arabs living along the northern coast of Africa back when the Mediterranean sea was a hotbed of early civilization. Those are the people who invaded Europe and "taught white people how to bathe"

Not racism.

Racism implies that the people making prejudiced comments have the power to implement and enforce measures to stop those whites from doing yoga anywhere while blacks get to do it.

The media has enormous power and they abuse it daily. The entertainment media are the ones who glamorize gangster lifestyle and market it towards black kids and ends up causing all kinds of harm.

The gangster lifestyle?

james-cagney-gangster

the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg

Yep, the media sure has targeted black kids to glamorize gangster culture.

This is the type of bullshit lie that's the motherfucking problem. Whites like you, to punkified to face your own racial shortcomings. Whites have glorified gangster culture damn near since the beginning of film. And the first movie made by whites was about war. Just face the facts fuckhead, whites have done no more than anyone else. You bitches wanted to compare white civilization. Well, we're doing it and your white fragility won't allow you to anything else but deny and lie.

Weird how you came up with that but you dont think the media brainwashes white people into believing wild shit like Egyptians were white and Black people didnt do anything until whites found them in Africa.

Nah it's your black-centric media that pushes the Egyptians were black nonsense only to soothe the wounded black ego.
Most Blacks in the US are not from Egypt dummy. We just believe in truth and facts. If Kemet wasnt a Black civilization no one would care but the fact that they said themselves they were Black kinda makes you white people look like fucking idiots. :laugh:

Talk to an Arab archeologist living in Egypt and see how he reacts to your black Egypt theory. It's not just white people who disagree with you.
Why would I talk to an Arab? They are invaders. Besides why would I discount the words and the pictures the Egyptians left behind?

Most of the accomplishments you try to take credit for were of Arabs living along the northern coast of Africa back when the Mediterranean sea was a hotbed of early civilization. Those are the people who invaded Europe and "taught white people how to bathe"
Thats not what europeans say. I neglected to mention I was in the military and saw the statues of Black people myself that were Moors. Sorry white boy.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not racism.

Racism implies that the people making prejudiced comments have the power to implement and enforce measures to stop those whites from doing yoga anywhere while blacks get to do it.

talk to muslims from north Africa, south east asia, the Balkans----etc etc
about the theory of "ALL BLACK" -------muhummad called blacks slaves
and raisin heads. Iranians get annoyed at sharing public restaurants with them.
The Egyptians did not describe themselves as black

Bullshit. The Egyptians called themselves Black, they portrayed themselves as Black people, and they said their ancestors came from the interior of Africa. Go study.

• Thanks

Thats not what europeans say. I neglected to mention I was in the military and saw the statues of Black people myself that were Moors. Sorry white boy.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

I was in the military too. To bleached out southern Baptist farm boys, even Italians are "BLACK"

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

I was in the military too. To bleached out southern Baptist farm boys, even Italians are "BLACK"
Not sure what that has to do with my point that there are statues of Black people that europeans call Moors all over europe.

• Thanks

Bullshit. The Egyptians called themselves Black, they portrayed themselves as Black people, and they said their ancestors came from the interior of Africa. Go study.

I have studied lots -----even the idiot sophistry written by ethnocentric neurotic
black sociologists of the 60's

No, they are black. There are black Arabs.

tuareg-mali-africa-world.jpeg

b1f0b2458195ec44a3bf2f1c478a516b.jpg

1379254_158146481060865_1029415232_n.jpg

Mohammed-Al-Amoudi-Net-Worth.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Monument of the 4 Moors.

170px-Livorno_Quattro_mori_monument_07.JPG

• Thanks

What do you call an article making fun of and demeaning liberal white women on the left coast for going to yoga classes if not racism?

Not racism.

The gangster lifestyle?

james-cagney-gangster

the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg

Yep, the media sure has targeted black kids to glamorize gangster culture.

This is the type of bullshit lie that's the motherfucking problem. Whites like you, to punkified to face your own racial shortcomings. Whites have glorified gangster culture damn near since the beginning of film. And the first movie made by whites was about war. Just face the facts fuckhead, whites have done no more than anyone else. You bitches wanted to compare white civilization. Well, we're doing it and your white fragility won't allow you to anything else but deny and lie.

My point stands. Entertainment media glamorizes the gangster lifestyle. Hollywood has been run by commie jews since it's inception and so is the modern day music industry that encourages your boys to become pimps and your girls to become hos.

I have studied lots -----even the idiot sophistry written by ethnocentric neurotic
black sociologists of the 60's
You should have studied the Greeks that actually saw the Egyptians and said they were Black like Herodotus.

Egyptians called their soil black. And history revisionist blacks desperate for something to cling to ran with it.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Not sure what that has to do with my point that there are statues of Black people that europeans call Moors all over europe.

Nothing. She wants to join in and troll.

Egyptians called their soil black. And history revisionist blacks desperate for something to cling to ran with it.
They called pretty much everything Black. Black was the color of god to them.

176f8ad8ff198dad6860254fa934640e.jpg

• Thanks

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

try to cope-------when Southern Europeans depicts a north African muslim as a
"BLACK" (or when Shakespeare does it) ----it is an expression of racist
disdain. Feel not bad-----they got lots of very stereotypical ways of depicted jews too. Have you ever seen medieval wood cuts? Do most of the jews you know
have horns?

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

try to cope-------when Southern Europeans depicts a north African muslim as a
"BLACK" (or when Shakespeare does it) ----it is an expression of racist
disdain. Feel not bad-----they got lots of very stereotypical ways of depicted jews too. Have you ever seen medieval wood cuts? Do most of the jews you know
have horns?
I dont really care about their disdain. I was just pointing out that the statues all over europe are of Black African Moors. Othello was Black and thats why Shakespeare called him a Moor. Moor means Black you dummy.

• Thanks

This picture proves ancient Egyptian skin was the color of gold:
http://handeyemagazine.com/sites/default/files/tut_mask.jpg

what da hell are "arabs" living along the northern coast of the Mediterranean sea?
Historically------"arabs" were people living in ARABIA. Egypt is not Arabia----neither is Syria or Iraq or Lebanon

This picture proves ancient Egyptian skin was the color of gold:
http://handeyemagazine.com/sites/default/files/tut_mask.jpg
No dummy. That was the gold they got from Kush to make their funerary masks.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back