Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Why would I talk to an Arab? They are invaders. Besides why would I discount the words and the pictures the Egyptians left behind?

Most of the accomplishments you try to take credit for were of Arabs living along the northern coast of Africa back when the Mediterranean sea was a hotbed of early civilization. Those are the people who invaded Europe and "taught white people how to bathe"
Thats not what europeans say. I neglected to mention I was in the military and saw the statues of Black people myself that were Moors. Sorry white boy.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

I was in the military too. To bleached out southern Baptist farm boys, even Italians are "BLACK"
Not sure what that has to do with my point that there are statues of Black people that europeans call Moors all over europe.

try to cope-------when Southern Europeans depicts a north African muslim as a
"BLACK" (or when Shakespeare does it) ----it is an expression of racist
disdain. Feel not bad-----they got lots of very stereotypical ways of depicted jews too. Have you ever seen medieval wood cuts? Do most of the jews you know
have horns?

FYI you're talking to a guy that thinks all white people are born with tails

Nah it's your black-centric media that pushes the Egyptians were black nonsense only to soothe the wounded black ego.
Most Blacks in the US are not from Egypt dummy. We just believe in truth and facts. If Kemet wasnt a Black civilization no one would care but the fact that they said themselves they were Black kinda makes you white people look like fucking idiots. :laugh:

Talk to an Arab archeologist living in Egypt and see how he reacts to your black Egypt theory. It's not just white people who disagree with you.
Why would I talk to an Arab? They are invaders. Besides why would I discount the words and the pictures the Egyptians left behind?

Most of the accomplishments you try to take credit for were of Arabs living along the northern coast of Africa back when the Mediterranean sea was a hotbed of early civilization. Those are the people who invaded Europe and "taught white people how to bathe"

what da hell are "arabs" living along the northern coast of the Mediterranean sea?
Historically------"arabs" were people living in ARABIA. Egypt is not Arabia----neither is Syria or Iraq or Lebanon
The original people of Arabia were Black. Matter of fact they are still there. Those lighter skinned invaders are not the original Arabs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not racism.

Racism implies that the people making prejudiced comments have the power to implement and enforce measures to stop those whites from doing yoga anywhere while blacks get to do it.

The media has enormous power and they abuse it daily. The entertainment media are the ones who glamorize gangster lifestyle and market it towards black kids and ends up causing all kinds of harm.

The gangster lifestyle?

james-cagney-gangster

the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg

Yep, the media sure has targeted black kids to glamorize gangster culture.

This is the type of bullshit lie that's the motherfucking problem. Whites like you, to punkified to face your own racial shortcomings. Whites have glorified gangster culture damn near since the beginning of film. And the first movie made by whites was about war. Just face the facts fuckhead, whites have done no more than anyone else. You bitches wanted to compare white civilization. Well, we're doing it and your white fragility won't allow you to anything else but deny and lie.

My point stands. Entertainment media glamorizes the gangster lifestyle. Hollywood has been run by commie jews since it's inception and so is the modern day music industry that encourages your boys to become pimps and your girls to become hos.

You have no point. Whites have glamorized their own gangsters from jump. You made movies about them. You have TV series about the Gottis. The Sopranos set records. Whites control the sex trafficking racket, which is pimping. White women even pimp, but you call them madams instead of the hoes they are. So again, you can drop the whitey is better than thou shit white boy. You ain't talking to avery jahrman.

Nah it's your black-centric media that pushes the Egyptians were black nonsense only to soothe the wounded black ego.
Most Blacks in the US are not from Egypt dummy. We just believe in truth and facts. If Kemet wasnt a Black civilization no one would care but the fact that they said themselves they were Black kinda makes you white people look like fucking idiots. :laugh:

Talk to an Arab archeologist living in Egypt and see how he reacts to your black Egypt theory. It's not just white people who disagree with you.

what da hell are "arabs" living along the northern coast of the Mediterranean sea?
Historically------"arabs" were people living in ARABIA. Egypt is not Arabia----neither is Syria or Iraq or Lebanon

Does that mean you're not a jew because you don't live in Israel?

Thats not what europeans say. I neglected to mention I was in the military and saw the statues of Black people myself that were Moors. Sorry white boy.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

I was in the military too. To bleached out southern Baptist farm boys, even Italians are "BLACK"
Not sure what that has to do with my point that there are statues of Black people that europeans call Moors all over europe.

disdain. Feel not bad-----they got lots of very stereotypical ways of depicted jews too. Have you ever seen medieval wood cuts? Do most of the jews you know
have horns?

Considering the ignorance your white ass posts, you need not talk about others.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

have horns?

I dont think white people are born with tails. I just think white people have an instinctive talent for lying.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

have horns?

I dont think white people are born with tails. I just think white people have an instinctive talent for lying.

back in those days-----jooos were not depicted as "white"-------more like dark skinned by European yellow haired artists-----except for Jesus and his mom---of
course

have horns?

back in those days-----jooos were not depicted as "white"-------more like dark skinned by European yellow haired artists-----except for Jesus and his mom---of
course
You mean like the Black Madonnas?

4567392_orig.jpg

have horns?

course

Ugh, what a repugnant antisemetic depiction. Those filthy medieval Catholics sure had some nerve!!! Someone really should set this building on fire.
Statue-of-Sinagogue-on-Notre-Dame-Paris-France.-Photo-by-Toni-L.-Kamins.jpg

have horns?

course
Here is one from Russia.

The%20Black%20Madonna%20and%20Child%20Jesus%20from%20Russian%20Icons%21%20Shalom%21.jpg

The Harlem shuffle and yoga...jesus christ

YA know becky even though blacks invented and are responsible for the world wide slave trade that still exists todaY ...embrace your legacy since it's the one you preach

It's not really about who scribbled the first unga bunga on a claY tablet or clay batteries from ancient Iraq, or a steam engine out of the Roman empire where no one realized what they had ..not even the inventor to some extent ,or a mechanical greek computer found on a shipwreck in the med

No one can build a pyramid today ....we still scratch our heads over the weights of the stones ....(different monuments and sites all around the gloBe included where blacks were never present ) .....no one can really replicate Roman concrete ...all were saying is were pretty awesome

What has whIte enlightened western civilization accomplished in the last 500 years
The last 200 alone when america joined the party called what we know of human history

They can build dung huts ,they can culturally appropriate the white mans modern building techniques for thier wittle stumpy building but they can't build pyramids

Kangz eh....kings of human slavery

BuT Please comrade spare us the friggin Harlem sHake ...somehow I dont think it's the pinnacle of human civilization ...which couldn't of happened without white civilization

Dot head yoga either

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?
Planet earth. Everyone of those claims were made by the white media.

thats a Great over generalization.... the "white media?" your talking about a couple news sources. everybody knows Yoga was a religious thing from India... corn rows? really? who the hell cares? the first people I ever saw in my life who had corn rows were black people , back when I was a kid so, I thought they probably had invented them, just as I'm sure most other white people would think so. People living in the Forests of Germania however had dreadlocks because their hair would get tangled and it was a useful style, as did ancient Celts, Im sure ancient peoples have been figuring out ways to braid their hair, as long as they had hair. Or making ornaments to put in their ears..... But when did this fashion jealousy become a thing? I'm thinking its a big thing in small circles... can we all fight over hoop earrings now?

YA know becky even though blacks invented and are responsible for the world wide slave trade that still exists todaY ...embrace your legacy since it's the one you preach

It's not really about who scribbled the first unga bunga on a claY tablet or clay batteries from ancient Iraq, or a steam engine out of the Roman empire where no one realized what they had ..not even the inventor to some extent ,or a mechanical greek computer found on a shipwreck in the med

No one can build a pyramid today ....we still scratch our heads over the weights of the stones ....(different monuments and sites all around the gloBe included where blacks were never present ) .....no one can really replicate Roman concrete ...all were saying is were pretty awesome

What has whIte enlightened western civilization accomplished in the last 500 years
The last 200 alone when america joined the party called what we know of human history

They can build dung huts ,they can culturally appropriate the white mans modern building techniques for thier wittle stumpy building but they can't build pyramids

BuT Please comrade spare us the friggin Harlem sHake ...somehow I dont think it's the pinnacle of human civilization ...which couldn't of happened without white civilization

Dot head yoga either

Since nothing you say is true, nothing is the best response to it.

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?
Planet earth. Everyone of those claims were made by the white media.

thats a Great over generalization.... the "white media?" your talking about a couple news sources. everybody knows Yoga was a religious thing from India... corn rows? really? who the hell cares? the first people I ever saw in my life who had corn rows were black people , back when I was a kid so, I thought they probably had invented them, just as I'm sure most other white people would think so. People living in the Forests of Germania however had dreadlocks because their hair would get tangled and it was a useful style, as did ancient Celts, Im sure ancient peoples have been figuring out ways to braid their hair, as long as they had hair. Or making ornaments to put in their ears..... But when did this fashion jealousy become a thing? I'm thinking its a big thing in small circles... can we all fight over hoop earrings now?

Dot head yoga either

Since nothing you say is true, nothing is the best response to it.

Uh boy

Well then Back on the plantation comrade ****** slave

Not racism.

Racism implies that the people making prejudiced comments have the power to implement and enforce measures to stop those whites from doing yoga anywhere while blacks get to do it.
Not true, you imply racism to people on these forums, who have no power to implement or enforce anything.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos

Somalia had every reason to succeed: an advantageous geographical situation, oil, ores and only one religion and one language for the whole territory; a rare phenomenon in Africa. Somalia could have been a great power in the region. But the reality is completely different: famine, wars, lootings, piracy, bomb attacks. How did this country sink? Why has there been no Somali government for approximately twenty years? Which scandals stand behind those pirates who hijack our ships? In this new chapter of our series “Understanding the Muslim World”, Mohamed Hassan explains for us why and how imperialist forces have applied in Somalia a chaos theory.

How did piracy develop in Somalia? Who are those pirates?

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research

Ex-mercenary claims South African group tried to spread Aids

South African paramilitary unit plotted to infect black population with Aids, former member claims

https://www.africanexponent.com/pos...re-was-a-ploy-to-decimate-blacks-through-aids

Learn when to be quiet son.

You cant blame America for warlords and Pirates in Somalia. If its a U.S. plot, what the hell was Obama doing for 8 years? was he part of the American plot to destabalize Somalia?
How about just blaming the pirates themselves?, and the Warlords themselves who do what they do because they are greedy? There are greedy people all over this world who abuse their populations because they can, and the responsibility for their own actions is theirs.
We sent troops over there under Clinton to try to protect relief supplies from Warlords, because those warlords would rather see people starve if they weren't part of their clan, or they would shoot them.

The sources of your links are questionable. We don't Need Somali oil, we can produce out own here in the US. Of course, your Democrat party would be very against us being energy independent.... being a slave to globalists.

well , at one time the ghettos were brand new and shiny and with everything working and no toilets or water pipes ripped out and sold for scrap .
Do you believe white ppl are superior to black ppl ? Or do you believe black people are superior to white ppl ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
and my point with Stoves and Water Wells is the reality that there are WESTERN Charities building and giving and teaching 'african' how to build them for themselves IM2 ,
What country in africa are white people doing this ?

Paul Essien said:
Do you believe white ppl are superior to black ppl ? Or do you believe black people are superior to white ppl ?
Wrong Turn Of Phrase
Try Again, Maybe You'll Get It Right

Asclepias said:
Those Aren't Royalty
Those Are Nubian Mercenaries
Everyone Knows It Including You
Mercenaries For The Army, And Select Merchants
Were The Only Sub-Saharan Blacks Egyptians Let Over Their Border

Forum List

Back