Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos

Somalia had every reason to succeed: an advantageous geographical situation, oil, ores and only one religion and one language for the whole territory; a rare phenomenon in Africa. Somalia could have been a great power in the region. But the reality is completely different: famine, wars, lootings, piracy, bomb attacks. How did this country sink? Why has there been no Somali government for approximately twenty years? Which scandals stand behind those pirates who hijack our ships? In this new chapter of our series “Understanding the Muslim World”, Mohamed Hassan explains for us why and how imperialist forces have applied in Somalia a chaos theory.

How did piracy develop in Somalia? Who are those pirates?

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research

Ex-mercenary claims South African group tried to spread Aids

South African paramilitary unit plotted to infect black population with Aids, former member claims

https://www.africanexponent.com/pos...re-was-a-ploy-to-decimate-blacks-through-aids

Learn when to be quiet son.

Wheres today's timbuck ?

You've regressed
I blame asians

th
th
th
th
th
th

This is not regression junior.

What happened to timbuck ya can't blame whitey
Timbuck height was like the 15th or 16th century...and a great place to buy black slaves

Technological more advanced whitey didn't start exploiting the interior of Africa till the late 19th century

You might want to do more than post racist memes.

Ancient Jew

But since slavery ended 150 years ago, explain to us why your ass is still a racist.
So you approve of enslaving blacks ...
Black on black slavery
Sounds like every welfare office of every american city that's staffed by black overseers ...
Just saying

:04:
Is that black Jesus ?

Nope.

Slavery ended 150 years ago. Whites are still racist.

Explain .

Which whites are wacist and how many
Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

What happened to timbuck ya can't blame whitey
Timbuck height was like the 15th or 16th century...and a great place to buy black slaves

Technological more advanced whitey didn't start exploiting the interior of Africa till the late 19th century

We will blame whose responsible-whitey. Whitey was not technologically more advanced. Whitey had WMDs.

Ancient Jew

But since slavery ended 150 years ago, explain to us why your ass is still a racist.
Black on black slavery
Sounds like every welfare office of every american city that's staffed by black overseers ...
Just saying

Is that black Jesus ?

Nope.

Explain .

Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

So what !some whites are racist ..you're a racist ..racism is not race exclusive

Ya know what might go well in your safe space

Trumpy bear
Becky I can picture you right now comBing his hair

Trumpy-Bear-on-lap-300x167.png

ABC is reporting trumpy bear hates all eskimos

Somalia had every reason to succeed: an advantageous geographical situation, oil, ores and only one religion and one language for the whole territory; a rare phenomenon in Africa. Somalia could have been a great power in the region. But the reality is completely different: famine, wars, lootings, piracy, bomb attacks. How did this country sink? Why has there been no Somali government for approximately twenty years? Which scandals stand behind those pirates who hijack our ships? In this new chapter of our series “Understanding the Muslim World”, Mohamed Hassan explains for us why and how imperialist forces have applied in Somalia a chaos theory.

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

South African paramilitary unit plotted to infect black population with Aids, former member claims

https://www.africanexponent.com/pos...re-was-a-ploy-to-decimate-blacks-through-aids

We get it. Other shitholes should aspire to be Somalia.

Ancient Jew

Black on black slavery
Just saying

Is that black Jesus ?

Nope.

Explain .

Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

So what !some whites are racist ..you're a racist ..racism is not race exclusive

Trumpy bear

View attachment 285354

Your excuses and dodges are comical son. You call me a racist for pointing out racism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus.
Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

51bghJDHmYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like this

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

31296.jpg

mosque-of-cristo-de-la-luz-toledo-spain1.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

This is just an honest depiction of history.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

Any scholar who knows the deal will tell you that.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.
Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

You want to know why racism still exists? Look at your post. There. That's why. Here you are posting a ridiculous, discredited theory, that has no real evidential support.

Of course you are going to say I'm just racist for not believing your made up crap.

Listen... whatever dude. Just keep spouting off, and wondering why you have failed to succeed at changing the opinion of anyone anywhere in this world. It's always fun seeing people like you, act surprised that racism still exists, when you never see the cause is in your mirror.

Black on black slavery
Just saying

Is that black Jesus ?

Nope.

Explain .

Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

Trumpy bear

View attachment 285354

Your excuses and dodges are comical son. You call me a racist for pointing out racism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry the dog had to pee pee
What exactly am I dodging?

Your 15th century timbuc slave center ?3rd world Savages cultural appropriation of the white mans advanced modern building technologies ...or ignoring your "why are white people racist" questions cause they're friggin retarded? Which I didn't even really ignore

shuckin and jiving don t work on me becky

For the record I dont only call blacks in Africa thIrd world savages ....equality! :04:

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus. The contrast with, for example, "Native Americans," who, at the time of Columbus had no metallurgy, primitive, if any, written language, stone age art and music, no domesticated animals...they hadn't even invented/discovered the WHEEL, for goodness sake. What was done by the Aztecs, Incas, etc., in central and south America was remarkable, but eons behind what was going on in Europe.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.

And we are to believe that somehow, these other cultures are equivalent to those of Europe. It defies explanation how such a belief could prevail among cogent, cognizant scholars and observers. Evidence to the contrary is simply mountainous.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.

WTF is "white civilization" The architecture of Europe was stolen from greek and roman who stole everything they had from EGYPT For the record---LATELY Egyptians (only gawd knows why) are called "persons of color" ----
what about the writing of the far east and-------India? Before the romans got
there (with their stuff stolen ultimately from Egypt)--------the native brits were painting themselves blue and living in trees. Until very recently, MOST of Europe was illiterate. Remember what Sir Isaac Newton said----"if I have seen further
than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" -------he was not
talking about BEOWULF. "cognitive endeavor" ????

big DEAL , diamonds . From what I understand DIAMONDS are made in Laboratories when that is needed . Russia and others are the USA Competitors in WAR and Weapon of War IM2 , .

Weapons of war are nothing to brag about son. And if you could make diamonds in a lab then diamond mines would be closed. If the leaders of Africa cut trade off from all white countries, the world markets would crash and your money would be reduced to what it really is, green colored parchment paper. Learn when to be quiet son, white supremacy is fake news.
------------------------------------- Without 'africa' where would the civilized world get 'bushmeat' , aids , hiv and ebola eh IM2 ,

List of African kingdoms

North Africa

Further information: History of North Africa
Ancient

Ancient Carthage and its dependencies in 264 BC.
Post-classical
Modern
East Africa

Domains of the Aksumite Empire and the Adal Sultanate.
Further information: History of East Africa
Ancient
Post-classical
Modern
West Africa
Further information: History of West Africa
Ancient
Post-classical

13th-century Africa – Map of the main trade routes and states, kingdoms and empires.
Modern

West Africa circa 1875
Central Africa

UN Macroregion of Central Africa
Ancient
Post-classical
Modern
Southern Africa
Further information: History of Southern Africa
Post-classical
Modern

Widdle old islands of 'England and the brits and dutch boers ' did good work in 'africa' as they were on their way to civilizing 'africa' IM2 .

Black on black slavery
Just saying

Is that black Jesus ?

Nope.

Explain .

Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

Trumpy bear

View attachment 285354

Calling someone a saltine is racist.

Nope.

Explain .

Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Explain .

Trumpy bear

View attachment 285354

Calling someone a saltine is racist.
------------------------------------------------------ yeah probably is eh ?? Course anti white wacism is like MUSIC to my ears Miz .

Same thing with Hati. The US was so afraid of Hati they led an international embargo against them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back