Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Yeah after the Moors showed them how.

Pyramids are the incarnation of the pythagorean theorem. You know where Pythagorus studied for 22 years right?

I should add, "studied for 22 years before he came up with his theorem"

Pyramids are giant fucking triangles and it doesn't take a genius to realize that stacking things this way gives a structure stability.

see the world and its buildings and infrastructure and even war fighting and its all WESTERN invented and built and from the USA to 'kenya' Ace .

Pyramids are the incarnation of the pythagorean theorem. You know where Pythagorus studied for 22 years right?

Pyramids are giant fucking triangles and it doesn't take a genius to realize that stacking things this way gives a structure stability.
I guess thats why there are so many pyramids in europe then? :laugh:

see the world and its buildings and infrastructure and even war fighting and its all WESTERN inventedand built from the USA to 'kenya' Ace .
None of that is western invented. The Moors taught whites how to build after they forgot the education given to them by Kemet. All western war tactics are based on Hannibal from Africa. Sorry you cant claim any of that.

just a comment as I have not been following this conversation Ace . But most all the native cultures in the S. America were not worth zhit Ace ..
Depends on what value system you are using to rate those civilizations.

technological advancement is a pretty good measuring stick
If it was technology you should check out their architecture.

They did ok but were still about 1000 years behind
How do you figure they were behind? Whites never built pyramids. They did.
------------------------------------------- now its 'pyramids'when I thought that the topic was 'mayas , Aztecs , and other Savages Ace .

Do you honestly believe that pyramids are more complex than gothic cathedrals?

see the world and its buildings and infrastructure and even war fighting and its all WESTERN inventedand built from the USA to 'kenya' Ace .
None of that is western invented. The Moors taught whites how to build after they forgot the education given to them by Kemet. All western war tactics are based on Hannibal from Africa. Sorry you cant claim any of that.
------------------------------------ as the WESTERNER reigns Supreme all over the world and 'morocco' still has food riots in the 90s because those ' moors' can't feed the populace eh Ace .[chuckle]

Depends on what value system you are using to rate those civilizations.

technological advancement is a pretty good measuring stick
If it was technology you should check out their architecture.

They did ok but were still about 1000 years behind
How do you figure they were behind? Whites never built pyramids. They did.
------------------------------------------- now its 'pyramids'when I thought that the topic was 'mayas , Aztecs , and other Savages Ace .
I know your culture blinds you but you should know they built pyramids which shows intellect and technology.

------------------------------------ as the WESTERNER reigns Supreme and 'morocco' still has food riots in the 90s because those ' moors' can't feed the populace eh Ace .
Thats all a result of the religion of white supremacy. Its infected the world like some disease that will eventually run its course.

Yes. If pyramids were less complex why didnt white people build them at an earlier stage? Regardless the Moors taught europeans how to build the cathedrals.

Yes. If pyramids were less complex why didnt white people build them at an earlier stage? Regardless the Moors taught europeans how to build the cathedrals.

Maybe they did but tore them down to make room for something bigger and better.

Maybe doesnt make the cut. We know even the Greeks thought of white europeans as illiterate savages so I dont buy it. If they built something bigger and better where is it?

----------------------------------------
------------------------------------ as the WESTERNER reigns Supreme and 'morocco' still has food riots in the 90s because those ' moors' can't feed the populace eh Ace .
Thats all a result of the religion of white supremacy. Its infected the world like some disease that will eventually run its course.
------ thing I like is that Westerners built the World when the numbers of Whites in the world are the Smallest Group in the world Ace .

----------------------------------------
------ thing I like is that Westerners built the World when the numbers of Whites in the world are the Smallest Group in the world Ace .
The world was built long before whites appeared on the scene. Give me a break. The only thing whites have done prior to being educated twice by other cultures is move dirt from one side of their caves to the other. :laugh:

Maybe doesnt make the cut. We know even the Greeks thought of white europeans as illiterate savages so I dont buy it. If they built something bigger and better where is it?

Well the ancient greeks thought a lot of things that turned out to be untrue.

So did every other culture. The problem for whites is that their very belief system is based on lies and untruths. Instead of giving credit where its due they lie and say they are the ones that built civilization when most intelligent people are aware civilization existed before whites were even a race.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You neglected to tell me where all those bigger and better architectural pieces are in europe that were built without the help of other cultures.

• Thanks

You neglected to tell me where all those bigger and better architectural pieces are in europe that were built without the help of other cultures.

This is a dumb conversation. Europe is chock-full of architectural marvels. Beautiful ancient buildings is one of the things that defines European culture and is why it attracts tourism.

This is a dumb conversation. Europe is chock-full of architectural marvels. Beautiful ancient buildings is one of the things that defines European culture and is why it attracts tourism.
-------------------------------------------------------------- yep , pretty much a dumb conversation so good point . Go to IMZ Land in ' liberia' to see --- [chuckle] . Go to 'africa' to buy a slave or get your 'clit' rearranged or your head cutoff . Or see wonderful 'morocco' to see their main contribution of the 'atlas' mountains that can't really be explored because the 'moroccan' will rape you and cutoff your head . Its just funny eh ??.

Just think. If left to their own devices europe would only be chock full of caves. You have other people to thank for those marvels. None of them being white europeans.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back