Commutations by preseident puts things in perspective

View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Ok, now show a link between any of those 1,715 and suspected criminality by Obama.

You do know that you’re not a smart guy, don’t you? I mean, you ARE aware of your shortcomings in the critical thinking and logic departments, correct?

TRUMP COMMUTED STONE’S SENTENCE BECAUSE STONE KNOWS EVERY ILLEGAL THING TRUMP DID TO WIN IN 2016
Manning was a goddamn traitor that should have been shot!
Worse than the trump traitor who kisses Putins Butt?
View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Ok, now show a link between any of those 1,715 and suspected criminality by Obama.

You do know that you’re not a smart guy, don’t you? I mean, you ARE aware of your shortcomings in the critical thinking and logic departments, correct?

TRUMP COMMUTED STONE’S SENTENCE BECAUSE STONE KNOWS EVERY ILLEGAL THING TRUMP DID TO WIN IN 2016
Pardoned piece of shit General Cartwright, another treasonous sonofabitch.

"Cartwright admitted he lied to federal investigators probing a 2012 leak of information to journalists about a covert cyber-attack against Iran’s nuclear program known as Stuxnet, which was used to cripple that country’s ability to enrich uranium, according to court documents."
- Stars and Stripes
And Stones lies protecting trump makes no difference to you? And then gets pardoned for saving trump ass?
As opposed to President Obama pardoning a terrorist and then a deserter that is responsible for the deaths of other soldiers who gave their lives trying to find him.
Or Slick pardoning a fugitive charged with 56 felonies who just so happened to donate heavily to the Clinton campaign and the Dimwinger party.

Talk about covering for your buddy.
You have something other than BS about Obama and Clinton ?? You just can't say your Trump is a scumbag ?? Your tongues are tied ? The 2 you mention were far superior as leaders compared to this yellow unqualified cowardly pos Trump
I gave you examples. All you have is "Trump is a big fat poopy pants". Child.
When has a president pardoned someone that was convicted of lying to help the president as well as other convictions?? Even Nixon didn't do that
How did he help thePresident? Be specific.

Oh
This should be good.

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

"Cartwright admitted he lied to federal investigators probing a 2012 leak of information to journalists about a covert cyber-attack against Iran’s nuclear program known as Stuxnet, which was used to cripple that country’s ability to enrich uranium, according to court documents."
- Stars and Stripes
And Stones lies protecting trump makes no difference to you? And then gets pardoned for saving trump ass?
As opposed to President Obama pardoning a terrorist and then a deserter that is responsible for the deaths of other soldiers who gave their lives trying to find him.
Or Slick pardoning a fugitive charged with 56 felonies who just so happened to donate heavily to the Clinton campaign and the Dimwinger party.

You have something other than BS about Obama and Clinton ?? You just can't say your Trump is a scumbag ?? Your tongues are tied ? The 2 you mention were far superior as leaders compared to this yellow unqualified cowardly pos Trump
When has a president pardoned someone that was convicted of lying to help the president as well as other convictions?? Even Nixon didn't do that
Reads what Mueller said He was specific You keep standing with bs supporting the worst POS in our history You deserve each other

Trump is going with the love connection host rather that Fauci ? We are run by fn morons

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

Reads what Mueller said He was specific You keep standing with bs supporting the worst POS in our history You deserve each other
I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

View attachment 362389

Not one of Obama’s was a personal friend nor someone who helped him collude with a foreign country to get elected.
Link to this Stone/Trump/ foreign country collusion?

Sooner or later you Simpletons will figure out your bullshit lies talking points are getting called out.

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

I suggest a class in English and punctuation.

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

May I drop dead the first time I admit anything to you

View attachment 362389

Not one of Obama’s was a personal friend nor someone who helped him collude with a foreign country to get elected.
Oh, for sure. I'm waiting for a message from Russia telling me to vote again for Trump. Idiot.
BS are you that stupid you don't believe Russia helped your SB ?

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

That's up to you. You are still a lying sack.

View attachment 362389

Oh, for sure. I'm waiting for a message from Russia telling me to vote again for Trump. Idiot.
BS are you that stupid you don't believe Russia helped your SB ?
How?

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

Never lied once since being here

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

Never lied once since being here
Another lie.

View attachment 362389

View attachment 362389

- Stars and Stripes

The only collision with a foreign government was the Clinton's and the fake dossier.

View attachment 362389

The only thing it puts in perspective is that he’s a criminal who rewarded a fellow criminal foe not telling the truth.

nutcase

He lied due to the fact he was shielding Tramp.
OK, I keep hearing that crap on TV......"he lied to protect Trump"
1. What was Stone's lie...to protect Trump?
2. We now know the truth, so what is Trump guilty of?
3. Why didn't Mueller indict Trump for that "crime"?
4. Why wasn't that "crime" an article of impeachment?

View attachment 362389

The only thing it puts in perspective is that he’s a criminal who rewarded a fellow criminal foe not telling the truth.

nutcase

Because he didn't have Stone's truthful testimony.

Last edited:
View attachment 362389

nutcase

Because he didn't have Stone truthful testimony.
Your answer makes no sense.
Please answer questions 1, 2, 3, and 4 or your partisan lies are exposed as total bullshit.
(the truth is now known or they wouldn't have known that Stone lied)

Forum List

Back