Commutations by preseident puts things in perspective

You have to love the stupidity of Donald Trump when he bitches about the Mueller Investigation which starterd under his own AG.

Then his stupid ass supporters blame Democrats.

Jesus fuck people.

View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Not one of Obama’s was a personal friend nor someone who helped him collude with a foreign country to get elected.
Oh, for sure. I'm waiting for a message from Russia telling me to vote again for Trump. Idiot.
BS are you that stupid you don't believe Russia helped your SB ?
Tell me how Russia helped Trump win while Hillary got more votes. Go ahead.
Wow what a stupid fucking comment.
Wow, you're a pusillanimous punk troll.

Yes, it certainly does. According to AG Barr - Trump committed a CRIME.

1. If Stone lied to protect Trump, that "lie" is out in the open, so what "Crime" did Trump commit that Stone lied about?
2. If Trump committed a "crime" why didn't Mueller indict him for it, or recommend indictment?
3. If Trump committed a crime, why didn't the democrats include it as a Article of Impeachment?

The Stone prosecution was a political witch hunt that was total bullshit, just like the Mueller Investigation and the Flynn "perjury trap" case.

All of which happened under the blob, not Obama.
Answer the questions. Don't deflect. If you can't, then you know its total "political" bullshit, not a "crime".
1. If Stone lied to protect Trump, that "lie" is out in the open, so what "Crime" did Trump commit that Stone lied about?
2. If Trump committed a "crime" why didn't Mueller indict him for it, or recommend indictment?
3. If Trump committed a crime, why didn't the democrats include it as a Article of Impeachment?

Impeachment was a terrible idea. I said so at the time.

Mueller wasn’t able to get the blob to sit for an interview where he could be asked follow up questions.

As for Stone; he went to jail for his crimes; not the blob’s
What crimes did Trump commit?

We never found out since he ducked mueller and the SC ended his investigation without interviewing the blob.
Yes there was that and all the subpoenas not allowed to be answered

No he didn’t say Trump committed a crime.

Trump commuted Stone in exchange for his "silence". Hence - a CRIME.

Factually false

View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Yes, let's equate the commuting for a Presidential friend who lied to protect that president with commuting the sentences of people who had received extremerly long sentences duriung the drug wars of the past.

Factually false
Damn that bubble keeps you all woefully un and mis informed.
No it is not false,. You stupid fucking assholes have no clue what is the truth./ Trump & Limbaugh have been spoon feeding you people stupid & you absorb it like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

Now go fuck youself you ignorant piece of shit.

Reagan explained you guys many years ago
It's not that you don't know anything, you know a lot
It's just that everything that you know is wrong.
At some point one would thing that people like you would figure it out, but no.

The Stone prosecution was a political witch hunt that was total bullshit, just like the Mueller Investigation and the Flynn "perjury trap" case.

Answer the questions. Don't deflect. If you can't, then you know its total "political" bullshit, not a "crime".

Mueller wasn’t able to get the blob to sit for an interview where he could be asked follow up questions.

We never found out since he ducked mueller and the SC ended his investigation without interviewing the blob.

So, no crimes.
Agreed.

They were answered, people in your bubble probably haven't been told that.

View attachment 362389

Not one of Obama’s was a personal friend nor someone who helped him collude with a foreign country to get elected.
Oh, for sure. I'm waiting for a message from Russia telling me to vote again for Trump. Idiot.
So, you have no answer. Typical Dimwinger talking points regurgitating moron.

Every subpoena was answered, liar.

They were challenged in court. Nazi Pelousy was in too big of a hurry to follow protocol.....and it bit her in her saggy ass when her House Clowns were humiliated in front of the world in the Senate with their non existent case.

View attachment 362389

Yes, let's equate the commuting for a Presidential friend who lied to protect that president with commuting the sentences of people who had received extremerly long sentences duriung the drug wars of the past.

Factually false
No it is not false,. You stupid fucking assholes have no clue what is the truth./ Trump & Limbaugh have been spoon feeding you people stupid & you absorb it like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

still trying to figure out when this magic the ah trump spoke of comes into play and his pos son in law said in july the ball will really be rolling Billie have you figured that out yet,all the repub bs??

View attachment 362389

He is checking Maddow's twitter feed for the answer.
Stay tuned.

So, no crimes.
Agreed.

No. I would term the investigation incomplete.

View attachment 362389

Factually false

still trying to figure out when this magic the ah trump spoke of comes into play and his pos son in law said in july the ball will really be rolling Billie have you figured that out yet,all the repub bs??

If that was in understandable English, what would the question be?

So, no crimes.
Agreed.

No. I would term the investigation incomplete.

Poor Baby

View attachment 362389

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are reports from house and senate committees, the Mueller report, documents from various different intelligence agencies, testimony during the impeachment trial, and many many other sources for the how and why of that.

They've been dissected, inspected, digested, and regurgitated, not to mention quoted and cited over and over and over right here and you nitwits just continue to deny reality.

Is it any wonder people are tired of trying to educate you?

View attachment 362389

Did Obama use the commutations to reward someone for covering up his crimes?

It's not the numbers here, it's the reason that's the problem.
What crimes were covered up? Be specific.

Man, you lying sacks keep spewing the same bullshit over and over. I will keep calling it out.

View attachment 362389

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are reports from house and senate committees, the Mueller report, documents from various different intelligence agencies, testimony during the impeachment trial, and many many other sources for the how and why of that.

They've been dissected, inspected, digested, and regurgitated, not to mention quoted and cited over and over and over right here and you nitwits just continue to deny reality.

Is it any wonder people are tired of trying to educate you?
Cool.

Should be really easy for you to find it and post it then, right?

Why can’t you?

But Trump is pardoning his Friends in order to KEEP them Silent about Trump's OWN CRIMINAL DEEDS!

Trump's pardons are to PROTECT TRUMP!
Obstruction of Justice
Tax Evasion
Abuse of Power
Violation of Emoluments Clause
Campaign Violations
Just to name a few

View attachment 362389

Factually false

If that was in understandable English, what would the question be?
You attended the same English class as Trump?

Forum List

Back