Commutations by preseident puts things in perspective

View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Did Obama use the commutations to reward someone for covering up his crimes?

It's not the numbers here, it's the reason that's the problem.
What crimes were covered up? Be specific.

Man, you lying sacks keep spewing the same bullshit over and over. I will keep calling it out.

All debunked
But he is very uninformed
He may simply not be aware.

View attachment 362389

Yeah, this pretty much says it all. And naturally there were no complaints from the left about abuse of power before Trump.
Yes, let's equate the commuting for a Presidential friend who lied to protect that president with commuting the sentences of people who had received extremerly long sentences duriung the drug wars of the past.

Factually false
Damn that bubble keeps you all woefully un and mis informed.
No it is not false,. You stupid fucking assholes have no clue what is the truth./ Trump & Limbaugh have been spoon feeding you people stupid & you absorb it like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

Now go fuck youself you ignorant piece of shit.

Reagan explained you guys many years ago
It's not that you don't know anything, you know a lot
It's just that everything that you know is wrong.
At some point one would thing that people like you would figure it out, but no.
still trying to figure out when this magic the ah trump spoke of comes into play and his pos son in law said in july the ball will really be rolling Billie have you figured that out yet,all the repub bs??

If that was in understandable English, what would the question be?
You attended the same English class as Trump?

Not that I'm aware of
I also did not attend the amalgamation language class that you attended, your post is similar to what a 12 year old would write if given the assignment to merge pig Latin with kid text.

View attachment 362389

Yes, let's equate the commuting for a Presidential friend who lied to protect that president with commuting the sentences of people who had received extremerly long sentences duriung the drug wars of the past.

Factually false
Damn that bubble keeps you all woefully un and mis informed.
No it is not false,. You stupid fucking assholes have no clue what is the truth./ Trump & Limbaugh have been spoon feeding you people stupid & you absorb it like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

Now go fuck youself you ignorant piece of shit.

Reagan explained you guys many years ago
It's not that you don't know anything, you know a lot
It's just that everything that you know is wrong.
At some point one would thing that people like you would figure it out, but no.
still trying to figure out when this magic the ah trump spoke of comes into play and his pos son in law said in july the ball will really be rolling Billie have you figured that out yet,all the repub bs??

If that was in understandable English, what would the question be?
You attended the same English class as Trump?

Not that I'm aware of
I also did not attend the amalgamation language class that you attended, your post is similar to what a 12 year old would write if given the assignment to merge pig Latin with kid text.
And you're a cunning linguist .

But Trump is pardoning his Friends in order to KEEP them Silent about Trump's OWN CRIMINAL DEEDS!

Trump's pardons are to PROTECT TRUMP!
Obstruction of Justice
Tax Evasion
Abuse of Power
Violation of Emoluments Clause
Campaign Violations
Just to name a few
Provide evidence for each of the talking points your handlers have fed you, with links.

GO!

View attachment 362389

Ok, now show a link between any of those 1,715 and suspected criminality by Obama.

You do know that you’re not a smart guy, don’t you? I mean, you ARE aware of your shortcomings in the critical thinking and logic departments, correct?

TRUMP COMMUTED STONE’S SENTENCE BECAUSE STONE KNOWS EVERY ILLEGAL THING TRUMP DID TO WIN IN 2016
Manning was a goddamn traitor that should have been shot!
Worse than the trump traitor who kisses Putins Butt?
View attachment 362389

Ok, now show a link between any of those 1,715 and suspected criminality by Obama.

You do know that you’re not a smart guy, don’t you? I mean, you ARE aware of your shortcomings in the critical thinking and logic departments, correct?

TRUMP COMMUTED STONE’S SENTENCE BECAUSE STONE KNOWS EVERY ILLEGAL THING TRUMP DID TO WIN IN 2016
Pardoned piece of shit General Cartwright, another treasonous sonofabitch.

"Cartwright admitted he lied to federal investigators probing a 2012 leak of information to journalists about a covert cyber-attack against Iran’s nuclear program known as Stuxnet, which was used to cripple that country’s ability to enrich uranium, according to court documents."
- Stars and Stripes
And Stones lies protecting trump makes no difference to you? And then gets pardoned for saving trump ass?
As opposed to President Obama pardoning a terrorist and then a deserter that is responsible for the deaths of other soldiers who gave their lives trying to find him.
Or Slick pardoning a fugitive charged with 56 felonies who just so happened to donate heavily to the Clinton campaign and the Dimwinger party.

Talk about covering for your buddy.
You have something other than BS about Obama and Clinton ?? You just can't say your Trump is a scumbag ?? Your tongues are tied ? The 2 you mention were far superior as leaders compared to this yellow unqualified cowardly pos Trump
I gave you examples. All you have is "Trump is a big fat poopy pants". Child.
When has a president pardoned someone that was convicted of lying to help the president as well as other convictions?? Even Nixon didn't do that
Do you understand what a "process crime" is? Read this. If you don't fully understand it, read it again.
Is a process crime still a crime?
Is date rape still rape?
Is embezzlement still theft?
Is advancing another country’s interest over your own still treason?

View attachment 362389

All these supposed illegal activities and a low level fringe acquaintance is he only one that knows?
Even after the entirety of the Mueller probe?
I am wondering if it's you that is not the smart guy.
The Mueller Report was hamstrung by Barr, and when released was squashed, hidden from the public.

No Trump family member was forced to testify under oath. Because of Bill Barr.

View attachment 362389

Manning was a goddamn traitor that should have been shot!
Worse than the trump traitor who kisses Putins Butt?
View attachment 362389

Pardoned piece of shit General Cartwright, another treasonous sonofabitch.

"Cartwright admitted he lied to federal investigators probing a 2012 leak of information to journalists about a covert cyber-attack against Iran’s nuclear program known as Stuxnet, which was used to cripple that country’s ability to enrich uranium, according to court documents."
- Stars and Stripes
And Stones lies protecting trump makes no difference to you? And then gets pardoned for saving trump ass?
As opposed to President Obama pardoning a terrorist and then a deserter that is responsible for the deaths of other soldiers who gave their lives trying to find him.
Or Slick pardoning a fugitive charged with 56 felonies who just so happened to donate heavily to the Clinton campaign and the Dimwinger party.

Talk about covering for your buddy.
You have something other than BS about Obama and Clinton ?? You just can't say your Trump is a scumbag ?? Your tongues are tied ? The 2 you mention were far superior as leaders compared to this yellow unqualified cowardly pos Trump
I gave you examples. All you have is "Trump is a big fat poopy pants". Child.
When has a president pardoned someone that was convicted of lying to help the president as well as other convictions?? Even Nixon didn't do that
Do you understand what a "process crime" is? Read this. If you don't fully understand it, read it again.
Is a process crime still a crime?
Is date rape still rape?
Is embezzlement still theft?
Is advancing another country’s interest over your own still treason?
Advancing another countries interest over your own? You mean like Biden's and China? Or are referring to Obama and Iran? Perhaps Obasma and Cuba?

Last edited:
View attachment 362389

All these supposed illegal activities and a low level fringe acquaintance is he only one that knows?
The Mueller Report was hamstrung by Barr, and when released was squashed, hidden from the public.

Liberal media told you that huh?:lame2:

View attachment 362389

Literally no thought that you have posted here is true.

View attachment 362389

Enjoy your Kool-aid.

View attachment 362389

Enjoy your Kool-aid.

Enjoy your lies

Forum List

Back