Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

What did he do to the country?
Hey buddy! What's up brah?

He lied under oath.
He lied about something that wasn't even a crime?

How is that doing anything to the country?
Why would he commit a felony and risk prison to lie about something that wasn’t even a crime?

Do you ever just take a breath and listen to the things you are saying?
I dunno, but that's what he did. Nothing Stone lied about was a crime. Perhaps he thought he could lie to Congress and get away with it since Dims always get away with it. Clapper got away with it. Hillary got away with it. Comey got away with it. McCabe got away with it.
Haha. You’re funny. Nothing he lied about was a crime. That’s hilarious. If he lied then how do you know there wasn’t a crime?! The Truth was never exposed. You’re not firing on all cylinders today are ya?

He lied under oath.

Why would he commit a felony and risk prison to lie about something that wasn’t even a crime?

I dunno, but that's what he did. Nothing Stone lied about was a crime. Perhaps he thought he could lie to Congress and get away with it since Dims always get away with it. Clapper got away with it. Hillary got away with it. Comey got away with it. McCabe got away with it.
Haha. You’re funny. Nothing he lied about was a crime. That’s hilarious. If he lied then how do you know there wasn’t a crime?! The Truth was never exposed. You’re not firing on all cylinders today are ya?
If you don't know what happened, then how can you claim he committed a crime?

You really are one huge dumbass.

He lied under oath.

I didn’t claim he committed a crime. I made fun of you for claiming he didn’t.

He lied under oath.

You're the one who claims he committed a crime, but you can't tell us what it is? What crime did he commit, shit for brains? Talking to Julian Assange was not a crime, period.

He lied under oath.

What crime did he commit, shit for brains? Talking to Julian Assange was not a crime, period.
Im not accusing him of anything more than what he was indicted for... I’m asking the question why he would commit a felony to lie to cover up a non crime. That doesn’t make much sense, does it?

but I guess your reply of “well the Dems do it” is a great explanation.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back