Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

HELL YEAh! Democrat witch hunt comes up
Empty haha

and stone will rake in millions!
You don’t seem to know what the word ‘empty’ means in this context.

He was convicted of seven felonies by a jury of his peers.

It’s alright, though. Trump just showed the world that he is corrupt to the bone, in case there were any doubters left.

And Stone can still be brought up on state charges and probably more federal charges once a real AG gets in their to fix the DOJ.
The juror admitted she had an opinion of stone before the trial and lied.. so no he didn’t get a fair trial

Romney is universally despised in the Republican Party.
I have no doubt he is despised by members of the Party of Trump because he isn't cowed by Trump.

But I couldn't help noticing you didn't dispute what he said. Cuz it was spot on.

I have no doubt he is despised by members of the Party of Trump because he isn't cowed by Trump.

But I couldn't help noticing you didn't dispute what he said. Cuz it was spot on.
'the reason is that he sides with the Democrats on almost every issue. He's a back stabber.

We know that's why douchebags like you like him.

What he said was just another DNC talking point - a fucking lie, in other words.

'the reason is that he sides with the Democrats on almost every issue. He's a back stabber.

We know that's why douchebags like you like him.

What he said was just another DNC talking point - a fucking lie, in other words.

Wow.......................you Trump supporters can't stand it when someone speaks out against your Cheeto in Chief. Sorry, but if he does something wrong, he should be held to account for it. You guys would have screamed bloody murder if Obama had done half the crap Trump has.

Why was he arrested and was it justified?

He lied to Congress under oath. That's a no-no.
Threatening a witness, even jokingly, also a no-no.

Even in a BS political investigation.
Why do you think he lied?

He thought he was being a tough guy. He's a flake.
What does being tough have to do with lying to Congress. Why would he lie?
He's a flake.
What does being a flake have to do with lying to Congress? Run me threw the thought process or agenda of taking that action

flake: a crazy or eccentric person.
Ok you think he is crazy and eccentric, I get it. But he is one of Trumps oldest and most trusted political advisors so I’m not buying the “he’s out of his mind” argument. I’m looking for the strategy and rationale behind why he would lie to congress and to the FBI during an investigation. Why do you think?

But he is one of Trumps oldest and most trusted political advisors

Good Lord that is an insane assertion.
Why is that insane. They have known eachother for 40 years. That’s old. He is a know political operative. How do you dispute any of that?

is it the trusted part that you don’t like? You dont think Trump trusts Stone? Explain yourself child...

Stone is old - yes
Stone was a lobbyist. - yes
DJT and Stone were friendly- yes

DJT has been a politician for 5 years.

DJT is the one and only old and trusted political advisor to DJT.

I get that you think that you can smear people with nonsense.
It just doesn't work when you try to sell it to me.
You just said yes to all the points in my statement that you previously said was BS. You make no sense

Ok you think he is crazy and eccentric, I get it. But he is one of Trumps oldest and most trusted political advisors so I’m not buying the “he’s out of his mind” argument. I’m looking for the strategy and rationale behind why he would lie to congress and to the FBI during an investigation. Why do you think?

Going all the way back to 2015? Wow!

I’m looking for the strategy and rationale

And that's where you made your mistake.
Yes, the entirety of Trumps political career. That makes my point even stronger.

I’m sorry if I made a mistake asking you to explain rationale. Doesn’t seem to be your strong suit but I thought I’d give it a shot.

Yes, the entirety of Trumps political career. That makes my point even stronger.

I’m sorry if I made a mistake asking you to explain rationale. Doesn’t seem to be your strong suit but I thought I’d give it a shot.

I’m sorry if I made a mistake asking you to explain rationale.

Your mistake was looking for Stone's rationale.

I’m sorry if I made a mistake asking you to explain rationale.

Your mistake was looking for Stone's rationale.
So because you can’t present an analysis, Stone must be crazy and not a rational person? Haha ok.

perhaps because the only rationale would implicate himself and Trump in shady or criminal behavior. And you’re not honest enough to admit that...

So because you can’t present an analysis

I already gave my analysis. You finding it harder to remember after sunset?
That you did... Stone is crazy and irrational and doesn’t know what he’s doing so he lied to Congress for no logical reason at all. Great analysis man. You get an F

Sane and rational people typically lie under oath and threaten witnesses when they've committed no underlying crime? Doesn't sound logical to me.

Don't like my analysis? Well, you got what you paid for.

So because you can’t present an analysis

I already gave my analysis. You finding it harder to remember after sunset?
That you did... Stone is crazy and irrational and doesn’t know what he’s doing so he lied to Congress for no logical reason at all. Great analysis man. You get an F

Sane and rational people typically lie under oath and threaten witnesses when they've committed no underlying crime? Doesn't sound logical to me.

Don't like my analysis? Well, you got what you paid for.
You’re right that doesn’t makes sense. People typically lie when they are protecting themselves. For somebody to commit a felony by lying to Congress and the FBI they must be protecting themselves from either major embarrassment or from major wrong doing.

He's a flake.
What does being a flake have to do with lying to Congress? Run me threw the thought process or agenda of taking that action

Why is that insane. They have known eachother for 40 years. That’s old. He is a know political operative. How do you dispute any of that?

is it the trusted part that you don’t like? You dont think Trump trusts Stone? Explain yourself child...

Stone is old - yes

You just said yes to all the points in my statement that you previously said was BS. You make no sense

You are confused - because I didn't do what you think I did.
I actually refuted all of your points.

He's a flake.

Stone is old - yes

You are confused - because I didn't do what you think I did.
I actually refuted all of your points.
Maybe in your warped little mind but I simply said that Stone was one of Trumpster oldest most trusted political advisors and then you came back and said yes to all those points. You’re an idiot

What did he do to the country?
Hey buddy! What's up brah?

He lied under oath.
He lied about something that wasn't even a crime?

How is that doing anything to the country?
Why would he commit a felony and risk prison to lie about something that wasn’t even a crime?

Do you ever just take a breath and listen to the things you are saying?
I dunno, but that's what he did. Nothing Stone lied about was a crime. Perhaps he thought he could lie to Congress and get away with it since Dims always get away with it. Clapper got away with it. Hillary got away with it. Comey got away with it. McCabe got away with it.

Forum List

Back