Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

Also AG Barr called the conviction righteous and the sentencing fair.

Can you post the conspiracy charge?
I posted all the charges... all the things he lied about involved his conspiring. What’s wrong with you today? These questions are idiotic and I’ve posted answers to them already

I posted all the charges...

And none were conspiracy.
Oh you need the actual word conspiracy as a charge?! I get it, we are playing that game are we?! Ok... you win. He wasn’t charged with conspiracy. He had shady communications with both the Russians responsible for stealing information and leaking through Wikileaks and the Trump campaign which he lied about and was this charged for obstruction and making false statements. How’s that work for you?

Oh you need the actual word conspiracy as a charge?!

You said, "Ok, then what should be done with people who conspire with these very serious crimes?"

Ok... you win. He wasn’t charged with conspiracy.

We agree.

He had shady communications with both the Russians responsible for stealing information and leaking through Wikileaks and the Trump campaign

AFAIK, "shady communications" isn't a crime.

which he lied about and was this charged for obstruction and making false statements.

Finally, accuracy. Thank you.
I hate to break it to you but shady communications is conspiring and it can rise to the level of a crime or not. Stone didn’t coordinate with the hacking and wasn’t charged with conspiracy for that crime. He did have communications with both the Russians and the Trump campaign that he lied about. Using the word conspiring is accurate. You were playing word word games.

But now that we got it all straightened out do you care to answer my question?

You think people who committed the crimes that the Russians did should be shot. Stone communicated with them about the stolen material and then with the Trump campaign. He then lied about that communication, obstructing an investigation and also intimidated a witness. So is his indictment justifiable? Should he go to jail? Why or why not?

I hate to break it to you but shady communications is conspiring

I don't believe you.

He did have communications with both the Russians and the Trump campaign that he lied about.

Lying about a non-crime. Ok.

Using the word conspiring is accurate.

Conspiracy has a real, legal meaning. Which hasn't been shown in Stone's case.

You think people who committed the crimes that the Russians did should be shot.

Am I wrong to think that? How about 20 years in jail? Better?

Stone communicated with them about the stolen material and then with the Trump campaign.

So? Communicating isn't a crime.

He then lied about that communication, obstructing an investigation and also intimidated a witness.

Yup. Lying under oath, even about a non-crime, is a bad idea.
So is threatening a witness, even jokingly.

Still doesn't fit the legal meaning of conspiracy.
I see you have fun with the commentary but are shy to answer straight questions... why is that?

And you have fun inventing your own definitions for words.

I posted all the charges... all the things he lied about involved his conspiring. What’s wrong with you today? These questions are idiotic and I’ve posted answers to them already

Oh you need the actual word conspiracy as a charge?! I get it, we are playing that game are we?! Ok... you win. He wasn’t charged with conspiracy. He had shady communications with both the Russians responsible for stealing information and leaking through Wikileaks and the Trump campaign which he lied about and was this charged for obstruction and making false statements. How’s that work for you?

You said, "Ok, then what should be done with people who conspire with these very serious crimes?"

We agree.

He had shady communications with both the Russians responsible for stealing information and leaking through Wikileaks and the Trump campaign

which he lied about and was this charged for obstruction and making false statements.

I hate to break it to you but shady communications is conspiring and it can rise to the level of a crime or not. Stone didn’t coordinate with the hacking and wasn’t charged with conspiracy for that crime. He did have communications with both the Russians and the Trump campaign that he lied about. Using the word conspiring is accurate. You were playing word word games.

You think people who committed the crimes that the Russians did should be shot. Stone communicated with them about the stolen material and then with the Trump campaign. He then lied about that communication, obstructing an investigation and also intimidated a witness. So is his indictment justifiable? Should he go to jail? Why or why not?

I hate to break it to you but shady communications is conspiring

I don't believe you.

He did have communications with both the Russians and the Trump campaign that he lied about.

Lying about a non-crime. Ok.

Using the word conspiring is accurate.

Conspiracy has a real, legal meaning. Which hasn't been shown in Stone's case.

You think people who committed the crimes that the Russians did should be shot.

Am I wrong to think that? How about 20 years in jail? Better?

Stone communicated with them about the stolen material and then with the Trump campaign.

So? Communicating isn't a crime.

He then lied about that communication, obstructing an investigation and also intimidated a witness.

Yup. Lying under oath, even about a non-crime, is a bad idea.
So is threatening a witness, even jokingly.

Still doesn't fit the legal meaning of conspiracy.
I see you have fun with the commentary but are shy to answer straight questions... why is that?

And you have fun inventing your own definitions for words.
I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them. You still haven’t answered my question... why?

We agree.

There's no such crime as "conspiring" to do something that isn't a crime, and nothing Stone did was a crime.

We agree.

There's no such crime as "conspiring" to do something that isn't a crime, and nothing Stone did was a crime.
I never said he was charged with conspiracy. I referred to his communications with Russians in relation to the felony they were in the process of committing as conspiring. I then laid out the actual things Stone was charged and found guilty of. And yes, those were crimes

Well, when you take everything out of context
You're making a comparison between any commutation by Obama (or any prez) and Trump's commutation of Stone and then have the audacity to say I'm taking something out of context. Wow.

"On August 2, Stone again called then-candidate Trump, and the two spoke for approximately ten minutes. Again, we don’t know what was said, but less than an hour after speaking with Trump, Stone emailed an associate of his Jerome Corsi, to have someone else who was living in London“ see Assange.” Less than two days later, on August 2, 2016, Corsi emailed Stone. Corsi told Stone that, “Word is friend in embassy [Assange] plans 2 more dumps. One “in October” and that “impact planned to be very damaging,” “time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about."
Around this time, Deputy Campaign Chairman Gates continued to have conversations with Stone about more information that would be coming out from WikiLeaks. Gates was also present for a phone call between Stone and Trump. While Gates couldn’t hear the content of the call, he could hear Stone’s voice on the phone and see his name on the caller ID. Thirty seconds after hanging up the phone with Stone, then-candidate Trump told Gates that there would be more information coming. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, also stated that he was present for a phone call between Trump and Stone, where Stone told Trump 4 that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and in a couple of days WikiLeaks would release information, and Trump responded, “oh good, alright.” Paul Manafort also stated that he spoke with Trump about Stone’s predictions and his claimed access to WikiLeaks, and that Trump instructed Manafort to stay in touch with Stone. In his written answers to the Special Counsel’s Office, President Trump denied remembering anything about his conversations with Stone during the summer of 2016, and he denied being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with anyone associated with the campaign. One week after submitting his written answers, President Trump criticized “flipping” witnesses and stated that Stone was “very brave” in indicating he would not cooperate with prosecutors. The Special Counsel’s Report stated that the President’s statements complimenting Stone “support the inference that the President intended to communicate a message that witnesses could be rewarded for refusing to provide testimony adverse to the President[.]”
Stone was subjected to predawn raid on his home because he told Mule-er to fuck off, he would NOT lie for him. Obozo commuted the sentences of and released rapists, murderers, drug dealers and other scum. Stone’s crime? Refusing to lie for the senile Mule-er. See the difference there? No, of course not. Stage 4 TDS.
Stone lied to Congress then he threatened witnesses who would reveal his lie.

Who said it was because he “refused to lie for Mueller”? Was it Stone?
You are so brainwashed and ignorant.
Lol. If you say so comrade.
I do, moron.

Yes there is. Pee Brain

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to ...
www.law.cornell.edu › ... › Chapter 19. CONSPIRACY

18 U.S. Code § 371. Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States. U.S. Code; Notes. prev | next. If two or more persons conspire either to commit ...
Note the part where it says "to commit offense." What "offense" did he conspire to commit?

I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them.

That explains your error.
I didn’t make an error. You are avoiding the topic by playing these games

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

Note the part where it says "to commit offense." What "offense" did he conspire to commit?
Breaking into the DNC server was a crime. The e-mails were the fruits of that crime, and anyone dealing with the fruits of a crime, knowing they were the fruits of a crime are guilty of dealing in stolen property.

If you threaten to kill the president it's a crime, whether you were joking or not.
Wrong. It's not a crime if you are not serious, you fucking moron.

On March 21, 2010, a young man in Arlington, Texas posted a rant threatening the life of President Barack Obama on the popular online classifieds site Craigslist. The post, which expressed anger over passage of the Affordable Care Act, stated the following: "It is time for Obama to die. I am dedicating my life to the death of Obama and every employee of the federal government." The Secret Service tracked the incendiary comments to Brian Dean Miller, who was living with his mother at the time, and arrested him for the crime of threatening the President.

As with most other constitutionally guaranteed liberties, the First Amendment right to free speech has its limits. Miller, whose speech most certainly crossed the line, pleaded guilty in a Dallas federal court and was sentenced to 27 months in prison without parole.

I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them.

That explains your error.
I didn’t make an error. You are avoiding the topic by playing these games

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

You're spelling out in error.

Breaking into the DNC server was a crime. The e-mails were the fruits of that crime, and anyone dealing with the fruits of a crime, knowing they were the fruits of a crime are guilty of dealing in stolen property.

Breaking into the DNC server was a crime.

Yup. Hackers are the worst.

The e-mails were the fruits of that crime, and anyone dealing with the fruits of a crime, knowing they were the fruits of a crime are guilty of dealing in stolen property.

You're mistaken.

Forum List

Back