Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

The Electoral College tabulates and forwards the votes from the people who voted for President
No they don't. The electors actually vote for the president. Trump won the presidency because he got 304 electoral votes, not because he got 62 million people's votes.

You are an idiot.
Dismissed.
I’m the one that actually understands how the constitution works.

“the people” don’t elect the president. Never have. That’s how the constitution works.

Factually false
Still

The Electoral College tabulates and forwards the votes from the people who voted for President
No they don't. The electors actually vote for the president. Trump won the presidency because he got 304 electoral votes, not because he got 62 million people's votes.

You are an idiot.
Dismissed.
I’m the one that actually understands how the constitution works.

“the people” don’t elect the president. Never have. That’s how the constitution works.

Troll
Who’s trolling? I’m providing accurate factual information. You’ve provided nothing.

Between the two of us, you’re trolling.

The people didn’t elect Trump. He was elected because a minority of voters was able to collect enough electoral votes to put him in office. It wasn’t the will of the people. The people mostly voted for someone else.

Well, when you take everything out of context
You're making a comparison between any commutation by Obama (or any prez) and Trump's commutation of Stone and then have the audacity to say I'm taking something out of context. Wow.

"On August 2, Stone again called then-candidate Trump, and the two spoke for approximately ten minutes. Again, we don’t know what was said, but less than an hour after speaking with Trump, Stone emailed an associate of his Jerome Corsi, to have someone else who was living in London“ see Assange.” Less than two days later, on August 2, 2016, Corsi emailed Stone. Corsi told Stone that, “Word is friend in embassy [Assange] plans 2 more dumps. One “in October” and that “impact planned to be very damaging,” “time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about."
Around this time, Deputy Campaign Chairman Gates continued to have conversations with Stone about more information that would be coming out from WikiLeaks. Gates was also present for a phone call between Stone and Trump. While Gates couldn’t hear the content of the call, he could hear Stone’s voice on the phone and see his name on the caller ID. Thirty seconds after hanging up the phone with Stone, then-candidate Trump told Gates that there would be more information coming. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, also stated that he was present for a phone call between Trump and Stone, where Stone told Trump 4 that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and in a couple of days WikiLeaks would release information, and Trump responded, “oh good, alright.” Paul Manafort also stated that he spoke with Trump about Stone’s predictions and his claimed access to WikiLeaks, and that Trump instructed Manafort to stay in touch with Stone. In his written answers to the Special Counsel’s Office, President Trump denied remembering anything about his conversations with Stone during the summer of 2016, and he denied being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with anyone associated with the campaign. One week after submitting his written answers, President Trump criticized “flipping” witnesses and stated that Stone was “very brave” in indicating he would not cooperate with prosecutors. The Special Counsel’s Report stated that the President’s statements complimenting Stone “support the inference that the President intended to communicate a message that witnesses could be rewarded for refusing to provide testimony adverse to the President[.]”
Stone was subjected to predawn raid on his home because he told Mule-er to fuck off, he would NOT lie for him. Obozo commuted the sentences of and released rapists, murderers, drug dealers and other scum. Stone’s crime? Refusing to lie for the senile Mule-er. See the difference there? No, of course not. Stage 4 TDS.

The whole Stone case is based on Russia hacking the DNC and giving the info to Wikileaks, which has never been proven
You folks believe in so many right wing media inspired lies I can hardly keep up.

Now show me where the FBI did an independent review of the DNC servers?

Glad to see you acknowledge the FBI never did an independent investigation of the DNC servers and relied solely on Crowstrike who was hire by the DNC and even then the FBI only accessed a review as opposed to a full report...like I said the entire case against Stone is dependent on Russia having hacked the DNC server which the FBI has no way to prove happened since they never did an independent review.
Do you really think you know more about the details of these cases than the FBI?

No, I'm just going by what the FBI has admitted, being that they never conducted an independent investigation of the DNC server/cloud based imaging, nor did they review a final report from Crowdstrike.
It's amusing how liberals who support abolishing ICE and now Police are so trusting of the FBI.
Throw doubt and questions all you want but don’t pretend to know more than the people who actually have the intel. You have no clue about the details involved in investigating the DNC server. You got a talking point that sounds good but do you really know what’s technically involved?

Apparently the FBI doesn't have a clue either, since they relied on information talking points from Crowdstrike the DNC... :itsok:

No, I'm just going by what the FBI has admitted, being that they never conducted an independent investigation of the DNC server/cloud based imaging, nor did they review a final report from Crowdstrike.
It's amusing how liberals who support abolishing ICE and now Police are so trusting of the FBI.
You're purposely distorting the truth.

"Source close to the investigation says FBI didn't need the DNC servers because it already had the forensic data from upstream collection."

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

Crowdstrike CEO Has NO Direct Evidence Russia Stole/Exfiltrated DNC Emails

"Interesting admission in Crowdstrike CEO Shaun Henry’s testimony. Henry is asked when “the Russians” exfiltrated the data from DNC. Henry: “We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.”

More from Crowdstrike’s Shaun Henry: “There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.”

This takes me back to the qualified, ambiguous Mueller language I highlighted in my @RCInvestigates report “Crowdstrikeout.” The attribution of DNC hacking to Russia is tentative & appears at least partly based on inference, not hard evidence.

Recall that the Mueller report, in recounting the alleged Russian theft of emails, added the qualifier that the GRU “officers *appear* to have stolen thousands of emails and attachments.” Perhaps they weren’t sure, because Crowdstrike wasn’t either.

Henry: “Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn’t see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw.”

There’s a quote from Assange — maybe someone can find it, I can’t rn — saying that it’s possible that many different actors, including state actors, got inside the DNC system, but that doesn’t mean they actually stole (aka exfiltrated) the emails Wikileaks later released.

To be clear, Crowdstrike says it believes Russians hacked into DNC. But it admits to not having direct evidence that Russians actually exfiltrated the emails from DNC. This would track w/ what Assange has said: Russia may have hacked DNC, but they didn’t provide stolen emails."

I want to stress what a pretty big revelation this is. Crowdstrike, the firm behind the accusation that Russia hacked & stole DNC emails, admitted to Congress that it has no direct evidence Russia actually stole/exfiltrated the emails. More from Crowdstrike president Shaun Henry:

Overstated and out of context. There was ample information and evidence that demonstrated it was Russia beyond any reasonable doubt. Far more information and evidence was provided by law enforcement that went way beyond the capabilities that CrowdStrike had available to them.

Although CrowdStrike didn’t watch the files be exfiltrated, the DoJ was able to review traffic logs which demonstrated such.

"Source close to the investigation says FBI didn't need the DNC servers because it already had the forensic data from upstream collection."

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

"Interesting admission in Crowdstrike CEO Shaun Henry’s testimony. Henry is asked when “the Russians” exfiltrated the data from DNC. Henry: “We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.”

More from Crowdstrike’s Shaun Henry: “There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.”

This takes me back to the qualified, ambiguous Mueller language I highlighted in my @RCInvestigates report “Crowdstrikeout.” The attribution of DNC hacking to Russia is tentative & appears at least partly based on inference, not hard evidence.

Recall that the Mueller report, in recounting the alleged Russian theft of emails, added the qualifier that the GRU “officers *appear* to have stolen thousands of emails and attachments.” Perhaps they weren’t sure, because Crowdstrike wasn’t either.

Henry: “Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn’t see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw.”

There’s a quote from Assange — maybe someone can find it, I can’t rn — saying that it’s possible that many different actors, including state actors, got inside the DNC system, but that doesn’t mean they actually stole (aka exfiltrated) the emails Wikileaks later released.

To be clear, Crowdstrike says it believes Russians hacked into DNC. But it admits to not having direct evidence that Russians actually exfiltrated the emails from DNC. This would track w/ what Assange has said: Russia may have hacked DNC, but they didn’t provide stolen emails."

I want to stress what a pretty big revelation this is. Crowdstrike, the firm behind the accusation that Russia hacked & stole DNC emails, admitted to Congress that it has no direct evidence Russia actually stole/exfiltrated the emails. More from Crowdstrike president Shaun Henry:

Thanks

But
Won't matter

Everything that Crowdstrike said in public - truth@
What they said under oath - no!

That's how evil these bastards are

Overstated and out of context. There was ample information and evidence that demonstrated it was Russia beyond any reasonable doubt. Far more information and evidence was provided by law enforcement that went way beyond the capabilities that CrowdStrike had available to them.

Although CrowdStrike didn’t watch the files be exfiltrated, the DoJ was able to review traffic logs which demonstrated such.

Factually false

You're making a comparison between any commutation by Obama (or any prez) and Trump's commutation of Stone and then have the audacity to say I'm taking something out of context. Wow.

"On August 2, Stone again called then-candidate Trump, and the two spoke for approximately ten minutes. Again, we don’t know what was said, but less than an hour after speaking with Trump, Stone emailed an associate of his Jerome Corsi, to have someone else who was living in London“ see Assange.” Less than two days later, on August 2, 2016, Corsi emailed Stone. Corsi told Stone that, “Word is friend in embassy [Assange] plans 2 more dumps. One “in October” and that “impact planned to be very damaging,” “time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about."
Around this time, Deputy Campaign Chairman Gates continued to have conversations with Stone about more information that would be coming out from WikiLeaks. Gates was also present for a phone call between Stone and Trump. While Gates couldn’t hear the content of the call, he could hear Stone’s voice on the phone and see his name on the caller ID. Thirty seconds after hanging up the phone with Stone, then-candidate Trump told Gates that there would be more information coming. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, also stated that he was present for a phone call between Trump and Stone, where Stone told Trump 4 that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and in a couple of days WikiLeaks would release information, and Trump responded, “oh good, alright.” Paul Manafort also stated that he spoke with Trump about Stone’s predictions and his claimed access to WikiLeaks, and that Trump instructed Manafort to stay in touch with Stone. In his written answers to the Special Counsel’s Office, President Trump denied remembering anything about his conversations with Stone during the summer of 2016, and he denied being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with anyone associated with the campaign. One week after submitting his written answers, President Trump criticized “flipping” witnesses and stated that Stone was “very brave” in indicating he would not cooperate with prosecutors. The Special Counsel’s Report stated that the President’s statements complimenting Stone “support the inference that the President intended to communicate a message that witnesses could be rewarded for refusing to provide testimony adverse to the President[.]”
Stone was subjected to predawn raid on his home because he told Mule-er to fuck off, he would NOT lie for him. Obozo commuted the sentences of and released rapists, murderers, drug dealers and other scum. Stone’s crime? Refusing to lie for the senile Mule-er. See the difference there? No, of course not. Stage 4 TDS.
Stone lied to Congress then he threatened witnesses who would reveal his lie.

Who said it was because he “refused to lie for Mueller”? Was it Stone?

Factually false

It’s in the Mueller report, troll. They tracked the data movement from the DNC servers to the Russian’s AWS server in Arizona.

You have no facts.

Neither did Wikileaks.
But Wikileaks knowingly accepted and published illegally stolen material for which Mueller charged these guys with crimes.

U.S. Charges Russian GRU Officers with International Hacking and Related Influence and Disinformation Operations

Whether Stone broke the law in communicating with them in order to keep the campaign informed is, I'm sure, something you will admit Trump should never have agreed to be engaged with, right? I mean, it's unethical at the very least. (the Steele dossier is not analogous to this as I'm sure you understand)

But Wikileaks knowingly accepted and published illegally stolen material

Like the Washington Post and the New York Times?

stolen material for which Mueller charged these guys with crimes.

I hope those bastards go away for a good long time.
How are those cases proceeding?

Whether Stone broke the law in communicating with them

Did he? Which law?

Ok, then what should be done with people who conspire with these very serious crimes?

You'll have to define conspire in the context of this issue.
Well in stones case I’ll let the legal findings speak for themselves....

A jury determined Stone lied repeatedly to members of Congress. He lied about the identity of his intermediary to WikiLeaks. He lied about the existence of written communications with his intermediary. He lied by denying he had communicated with the Trump campaign about the timing of WikiLeaks’ releases. He in fact updated senior campaign officials repeatedly about WikiLeaks. And he tampered with a witness, imploring him to stonewall Congress.

Well in stones case I’ll let the legal findings speak for themselves....

So now you're saying he didn't "conspire"?
He did in exactly the way I laid out. Why aren’t you answering my question?

He did in exactly the way I laid out.

Where did he conspire? With whom?
He conspired with the Russians and Trump campaign with the intel dump. Why do I need to explain this stuff it’s not a mystery. Are you playing dumb?

He conspired with the Russians

Which Russians did Stone communicate with? Conspired to do what?
Which charges mentioned those Russians? Which charges mentioned conspiracy?

Why do I need to explain this stuff

Because you're making claims without posting any evidence.

What not a single one of you can figure out is it doesn't matter who wins. But you are too far gone into thinking politics is soooo very important. The rich will get richer the poor will stay poor and the rich will blame the poor with lies such as social security and Medicare bad but tax cuts for the rich good. Same old garbage I can refute.

Because law enforcement is tracking down people who are releasing material stolen by a foreign government to figure out who was part of the illegal activity.

As you're already aware, publishing those materials isn't illegal.
Stone didn't steal them, or publish them, why was he questioned again?
Because he was talking to the people who did which means he might have useful information for the investigation.

Because he was talking to the people who did

I thought he talked to Wikileaks, not the people who stole them?

Stone lied to Congress then he threatened witnesses who would reveal his lie.

Who said it was because he “refused to lie for Mueller”? Was it Stone?
Another liar heard from. The person “threatened” stayed he did NOT see Stone’s word as a threat. So the CLAIM that he lied to Congress is worse than murder, rape, and drug dealing to a moron like you. And it has been proven multiple times that Mule-er the Senile wanted Stone to lie because he had ZERO on Trump. Go away. I don’t tolerate lying trolls like you.

Like the Washington Post and the New York Times?
Stone and Wikileaks aren’t journalists. Stone was working for the campaign that directly benefited from those felony hacks.

Wikileaks aren’t journalists.

Because you say so?

Stone was working for the campaign that directly benefited from those felony hacks.

So what? The campaign didn't commit a felony hack. Stone either.
Neither does the New York Times or Washington Post when they publish stolen classified material.

Forum List

Back