Communist dystopia of Mr Scholz. Pepper spray against peaceful citizens who just walk around

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Communist dictator Scholz prohibited groups more as 4 persons.
Reason.
No reason.
Green fascists demanded from him to beat citizens with batons and to use pepper spray.

When fascism comes it will have green color and fascists will be completely losers with no education and work experience

No problem for Mr Scholz.
Here the gangs of so-called 'police' applies pepper spray just for committing of 'crime', walking on the street without permission of Mr Scholz.

Putin, Xi Jinping, Papa Duvalier and Lukashenko can relax, Scholz does it better, as well known he hasn't any red lines

I guess the Nuremberg 2.0 will be too human for Corona monsters.

Corrupted fucks. Need to get their own medicine.

I disagree a little bit with you, you're too human.
The international gang of sadistic lying satanists Scamdemic-1984 has send humanity to the slavery time.
There are already hundreds millions victims of the genocide and daily coming more.
Do you offer to mass murders to receive the treatment of the 21st century?
We live now in the B.C. time, we are slaves of the tiny gang of insane psychopaths and their thugs ( 'cops', presstitutes. 'doctors', 'experts', securities, business owners, helpers etc )
All of them shall became the same court proceeding like in the times they send us to.
Including execution methods.
The modern time is gone for the gang.

I disagree a little bit with you, you're too human.
The international gang of sadistic lying satanists Scamdemic-1984 has send humanity to the slavery time.
There are already hundreds millions victims of the genocide and daily coming more.
Do you offer to mass murders to receive the treatment of the 21st century?
We live now in the B.C. time, we are slaves of the tiny gang of insane psychopaths and their thugs ( 'cops', presstitutes. 'doctors', 'experts', securities, business owners, helpers etc )
All of them shall became the same court proceeding like in the times they send us to.
Including execution methods.
The modern time is gone for the gang.
Don´t be too harsh with them. Who ever rules, they will serve him. You have to get the snake by the head. Its somewhere bunkered down in Washington.

Don´t be too harsh with them. Who ever rules, they will serve him. You have to get the snake by the head. Its somewhere bunkered down in Washington.

Sorry, but you're completely wrong.
Presstitutes, corrupted scum 'politicians, criminal gestapo 'cops' & Co want to kill as much as possible.
The're don't joking.
All supporters of genocide must be tried according their crimes.
It' difficult to believe most of them will don't receive the death sentence considered more as 500m already injured or murdered by the 'jab' victims.
Regarding Germany all its 'cops' must be completely fired and if they supported Scamdemic sued for mass murders

Now they attack the children:

Some additional information for you

Terror State Germany: A video about inconceivable police violence against peaceful citizens demonstrating for their basic rights

Germany: In 30 years after the takeover by the GDR ("reunification") from a constitutional state to a left-wing dictatorship

The following article will be one of the shortest I have published in 15 years. Without any further comment from me, you will see a video of peaceful citizens being beaten up by a group of thugs chosen by the left-wing fascist government of Germany. They are wearing police uniforms, but they have absolutely nothing to do with the police that existed in the Bonn Republic.

Germany has long since left the soil of a democracy. Criminal politicians and media incite people on each other and denounce those peaceful citizens who stand up for the Basic Law as neo-Nazis and right-wing extremists. Germany is under the leadership of Stasi agent Angela Merkel (her Stasi name was "IM Erika"). Merkel and the 100,000s with her to total Germany moving in political infiltration best trained Stasi coworkers made from the formerly peaceful FRG a terror state, as one knows it only time out in the USSR, Maos, today's China and today's North Korea.

These highly criminal politicians plan now even the inclusion of the Federal Armed Forces in their terror against the population. Instead of the old name for the Bundeswehr "citizens in uniform" we now have to deal with "uniformed armed forces against citizens". Which is not only another breach of the constitution, but a typical feature of any dictatorship.

You will not see such images on ARD or ZDF, nor on the private TV channels, nor in the united left media. They are usually deleted from YouTube within a few hours or days. The following video is a copy of a video that is complicated in YouTube. That is, you can still watch this video even if it has already been removed from YouTube.

Conclusion

If the German patriots and freedom fighters are deterred by the above pictures, then the fascist state has won. The conclusion can only be.

Not less, but a constantly increasing fight on all fronts against the terror system with the goal is overthrow of the government.
No more registrations of demonstrations, but instead short and violent unannounced demonstrations with corresponding pictures, which then go around the world.
Since the demonstrators usually outnumber the police 10-20 times, they have to develop strategies to give immediate help to demonstrators bludgeoned and beaten by these police units.
30-50 men against ten of these brutal police thugs is enough to snatch the victim from the hands of these policemen and bring him to safety.
Total fight against the vaccination terror, which will turn us humans into cyborg-like hybrids of man and machine.
If, as planned, they implant chips in every brain of a German, they will have erased forever our innate will to freedom by artificial intelligence.
This is the last and decisive fight of the human civilization against the evil that I show in the New World Order, in the Word Economic Forum and in the mass media at least superficially. The real rulers are still in the background and I will reveal their existence in the coming articles.

As long as they are wielding "basic law" signs instead of guns, I don´t see any chance for a change.
It is exactly that fraudulent "basic law" that allows that shit that is happening right now. Only armed resistance and Ukrainian style Putsch can bring about the freedom the people is calling for. I am considering to leave this rotten place.

As long as they are wielding "basic law" signs instead of guns, I don´t see any chance for a change.
It is exactly that fraudulent "basic law" that allows that shit that is happening right now. Only armed resistance and Ukrainian style Putsch can bring about the freedom the people is calling for. I am considering to leave this rotten place.

I have no doubts in few months fooled German will lynch anyone who belongs or supports the satanic communist gang of Antifa-Presstitutes-Cops-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Greens-Lefts after they know they're gonna die after 'vaccination'.

I have no doubts in few months fooled German will lynch anyone who belongs or supports the satanic communist gang of Antifa-Presstitutes-Cops-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Greens-Lefts after they know they're gonna die after 'vaccination'.
Fooled German demands more rip-off and tighter chains.

Fooled German demands more rip-off and tighter chains.

Germany is done.
Even if scamdemic finishes, all criminal liars and murders punished, nothing happens.
The last sane generation of babyboomers gonna be retired, all those born after are lazy and dumb trash.
The industry goes to Poland and China, brainy peoples leave the country in droves.
The communist psychopaths of Scholz & Co are gonna to accelerate the process enormously.
How the new German 'gov't' is dumb shows the example of Declaration of War on Russia proclaimed by Berbock and Lambrecht

Forum List

Back