German police gangs beat Scamdemic protestors and injure four-year-old-child with pepper spray

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What will you do in Germany if you can nothing, are nothing, will be nothing and are a completely looser in everything.
Right, either you became a politician or a 'cop'
Even the worst dictators in the world don't unse pepper spray against toddlers.
Merkel was worst enough, but the communist gang of Scholz & Co probably is the most terrible government existed in civilized countries since 1917

Police violence 2021: Baby caught by pepper spray

These are harrowing scenes that are stirring up the web: During a police operation in Schweinfurt at a rally against the Corona policy and the planned mandatory vaccination, police officers apparently used pepper spray, although a baby is also present. It can be seen on a video how officers try to give first aid to a toddler who was apparently hit by pepper spray shortly before. Other officers ask the eyewitness recording the video to keep his distance: "Please maintain the child's privacy."

One reader wrote to us:

I was there, surrounded, threatened with pepper spray, and filmed the beating up of the walker. Unfortunately not good quality though. It was hell, I have rarely been so scared. Everything was peaceful until the police escalated it so.
We were walking peacefully and suddenly the police closed the front and the back. The participants were chanting. Some men then broke through the barrier and I was able to walk through with them.
The man who tried to escape was beaten bloody by four or five policemen. Others were attacked with pepper spray.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice anything about the incident with the child in the stroller and the pepper spray.
Several times they tried to encircle us, even at the Rossmarkt we were locked up for no reason. The goal was clearly to escalate the situation.
It was really bad and I was very glad that my husband stayed at home with our three children. Last week we were still together in Schweinfurt:

Another reader wrote:

I am horrified to read what is in Bild and on WELT about the walk in Schweinfurt.
I was there with my husband. As on 12.12.2021 and on 19.12.2021.
When we were at the intersection of Obertor and Kornmarkt around 17:44, we felt that the situation was different today than on the other two Sundays before.
The police appeared to us to be more aggressive. Already at the relatively large traffic light intersection there were many police team buses from Bamberg. Different from the 19.12..
The Obere Strasse, which leads to the marketplace, was occupied by many police officers and also in each alley was a VW bus of the police.
Shortly before 18:00 came an announcement from a police van on the market square... Mask obligation at Marklplatz-Rückertdenkmal, if more than 850 people were there. Especially because of Omikron, according to the Basic Law and assembly ban according to Bavarian..., today pepper spray and batons will be used, all bystanders should please keep away from the demonstration, otherwise they would also be affected by these measures, 1.5 m distance, mask obligation....
We did not observe what is written in the BILD and WELT. The policemen were from the beginning on riot and were very aggressive and pissed up. We have observed the whole thing with some distance . I shot videos. It looked very bad. They were hunting the walkers.
They were peaceful people, they were shouting to the policemen...shame on you, shame on you. It must be said that there was no aggression on the part of the walkers.
The police cars very much harassed the other drivers and also coerced and insulted them. A woman in a red car opened the car door behind the driver and shouted to the policeman in the VW bus to stop harassing them like that, they could not drive off because other cars were blocking them too. It must be said that we, my husband and I had to go on the grass strip, otherwise we would have been knocked down by the police cars, because they were driving on the sidewalks , hunting for the walkers.
It is getting worse and worse. It was the 3rd Sunday for us, but the 2nd Christmas Day was very bad for us.

What has become of Germany?!?!

What will you do in Germany if you can nothing, are nothing, will be nothing and are a completely looser in everything.
Merkel was worst enough, but the communist gang of Scholz & Co probably is the most terrible government existed in civilized countries since 1917

These are harrowing scenes that are stirring up the web: During a police operation in Schweinfurt at a rally against the Corona policy and the planned mandatory vaccination, police officers apparently used pepper spray, although a baby is also present. It can be seen on a video how officers try to give first aid to a toddler who was apparently hit by pepper spray shortly before. Other officers ask the eyewitness recording the video to keep his distance: "Please maintain the child's privacy."

One reader wrote to us:

I was there, surrounded, threatened with pepper spray, and filmed the beating up of the walker. Unfortunately not good quality though. It was hell, I have rarely been so scared. Everything was peaceful until the police escalated it so.
We were walking peacefully and suddenly the police closed the front and the back. The participants were chanting. Some men then broke through the barrier and I was able to walk through with them.
The man who tried to escape was beaten bloody by four or five policemen. Others were attacked with pepper spray.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice anything about the incident with the child in the stroller and the pepper spray.
Several times they tried to encircle us, even at the Rossmarkt we were locked up for no reason. The goal was clearly to escalate the situation.
It was really bad and I was very glad that my husband stayed at home with our three children. Last week we were still together in Schweinfurt:

Another reader wrote:

I am horrified to read what is in Bild and on WELT about the walk in Schweinfurt.
When we were at the intersection of Obertor and Kornmarkt around 17:44, we felt that the situation was different today than on the other two Sundays before.
The police appeared to us to be more aggressive. Already at the relatively large traffic light intersection there were many police team buses from Bamberg. Different from the 19.12..
The Obere Strasse, which leads to the marketplace, was occupied by many police officers and also in each alley was a VW bus of the police.
Shortly before 18:00 came an announcement from a police van on the market square... Mask obligation at Marklplatz-Rückertdenkmal, if more than 850 people were there. Especially because of Omikron, according to the Basic Law and assembly ban according to Bavarian..., today pepper spray and batons will be used, all bystanders should please keep away from the demonstration, otherwise they would also be affected by these measures, 1.5 m distance, mask obligation....
We did not observe what is written in the BILD and WELT. The policemen were from the beginning on riot and were very aggressive and pissed up. We have observed the whole thing with some distance . I shot videos. It looked very bad. They were hunting the walkers.
They were peaceful people, they were shouting to the policemen...shame on you, shame on you. It must be said that there was no aggression on the part of the walkers.
The police cars very much harassed the other drivers and also coerced and insulted them. A woman in a red car opened the car door behind the driver and shouted to the policeman in the VW bus to stop harassing them like that, they could not drive off because other cars were blocking them too. It must be said that we, my husband and I had to go on the grass strip, otherwise we would have been knocked down by the police cars, because they were driving on the sidewalks , hunting for the walkers.
It is getting worse and worse. It was the 3rd Sunday for us, but the 2nd Christmas Day was very bad for us.

People need to comply - or else!!!!!!!!

People need to comply - or else!!!!!!!!

To comply with their murders?
The gang of Scholz wanna kill all of them by the deadly jab.
By the way.
Not the people must serve the new communist slave-owners like Scholz & Co, but reversed.

One reader wrote to us:

Another reader wrote:

Excellent news. Seeing the violence spreading over this is just

One reader wrote to us:

Another reader wrote:

This is, after all the same nation that gave the world the Nazi Holocaust. It should be no surprise to see them, once again, starting down the same path that led to that.

Anybody know what kind of idiot, take a toddler in a baby carriage to a protest? Why would they expose their kid to the crowds, during a pandemic, much less the dangers of protests.

One reader wrote to us:

Another reader wrote:

What kind of idiot parent brings a 4 year old to a protest?

Anybody know what kind of idiot, take a toddler in a baby carriage to a protest? Why would they expose their kid to the crowds, during a pandemic, much less the dangers of protests.

The gang of Scholz & Co has ( still ) not abolished both Constitution, Laws and Human Rights in DDR 2.0
There is nothing which can prohibit citizens to take a stroll on streets.
So called 'State-Countries' structure isn't even mentioned in the Main Law ( aka Constitution )
All decisions related to Scamdemic issued by aforementioned structure are completely illegal and void.
Not the communist mob of Scholz & Co, a bunch of corrupted satanists and liars, but the People are owners of the country

The gang of Scholz & Co has ( still ) not abolished both Constitution, Laws and Human Rights in DDR 2.0
There is nothing which can prohibit citizens to take a stroll on streets.
So called 'State-Countries' structure isn't even mentioned in the Main Law ( aka Constitution )
All decisions related to Scamdemic issued by aforementioned structure are completely illegal and void.
Not the communist mob of Scholz & Co, a bunch of corrupted satanists and liars, but the People are owners of the country
Nothing has ever prevented them from walking around the streets. It was very popular when I was spending time in that country. Still, common sense, says if planning to go to a protest, you leave little kids at home, and especially during a pandemic.

Still, common sense,

The Gang of Scholz wants to murder all Germans ( except of course commies and their lackeys ). What the f... 'common sense' you talking about? Criminal government and mobs of 'cops' force peoples to accept their death. The common sense says Germany shall stand up and kick corrupted psychopaths out of Bundeskanzleramt and Bundestag.

The Gang of Scholz wants to murder all Germans ( except of course commies and their lackeys ). What the f... 'common sense' you talking about? Criminal government and mobs of 'cops' force peoples to accept their death. The common sense says Germany shall stand up and kick corrupted psychopaths out of Bundeskanzleramt and Bundestag.
Calm down. Forcing them to accept what death? You are in friggin Brooklin. You got body builders that will shoot his own father in the head and his mother in the back on Christmas weekend.
Brooklyn Bodybuilder Shoots Parents Christmas Morning, Flees to New Jersey
Not to forget:
1640651439108.png

Calm down. Forcing them to accept what death? You are in friggin Brooklin. You got body builders that will shoot his own father in the head and his mother in the back on Christmas weekend.
Brooklyn Bodybuilder Shoots Parents Christmas Morning, Flees to New Jersey
Not to forget:
View attachment 580546

I visit Brooklyn seldom because I work oft outside of NYC or USA. But in comparison to Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago etc. Brooklyn is really safe.
Of course there are many places in states which are not safe.
But we're talking about 'jabs' of Fauci, Gates & Co.
Anything happening in Germany ( or Europa ) now coming to another western countries soon.

Nothing has ever prevented them from walking around the streets. It was very popular when I was spending time in that country. Still, common sense, says if planning to go to a protest, you leave little kids at home, and especially during a pandemic.

Almost forgotten.

Why lefts are allowed to take their kids to protesst?
For example German Green Secretary of State Baerbock

doppelmoral-696x394.jpg

On Christmas Day in Schweinfurt, an unannounced demonstration against the increasingly questionable Corona measures is said to have escalated violently. I was not there, so I cannot judge when and why the escalation began. The fact is that a four-year-old child was attacked with pepper spray.

That should prompt an immediate investigation. The opposite is the case. Those responsible can sit back and relax. The media immediately exonerated them by blaming the demonstrators and especially the mother.

Right at the forefront was BILD-TV, which turned away from government criticism and toward citizen bashing after Julian Reichelt was kicked out. Even the first sentence of the report on the riots in Schweinfurt is hard to beat in terms of perfidious demagogy:

"They even take their children with them and use them as living shields." The piece ends with the sentence that officers were insulted and spat upon, and that the police then used pepper spray and batons.

This suggests that the violence was more likely to have come from the police. What the insults should have consisted of, one does not learn, how officials were spat at, who must have been in the prescribed 1.5 m distance from the demonstrators, remains a secret.

It is no secret that left-wing radical riots, in which police officers were attacked with stones, bottles and firecrackers, were still described as "peaceful" after 56 police officers had been injured...

Children did not belong on violent demonstrations, the "Süddeutsche" immediately set the tone. Apart from the fact that there are hardly any parents who would do such a thing, I would like to point out that to my knowledge neither the "Süddeutsche" nor other media were outraged when a father took his wife and small children with him on a tugboat to Greece in order to have his teeth repaired in Europe, as his sister told a Canadian TV station in tears. On the contrary, the picture of the dead child, carefully arranged and photographed, became a symbol of the alleged hard-heartedness of the West.

No outrage, either, when entire kindergarten groups and elementary school classes were taken by their counselors and teachers to the Fridays for Future demos, where they were supposed to shout slogans they didn't even understand yet. On the contrary, full enthusiasm for the commitment of the youngest. The children who did not want to participate were bullied by their teachers and classmates....

I visit Brooklyn seldom because I work oft outside of NYC or USA. But in comparison to Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago etc. Brooklyn is really safe.
Of course there are many places in states which are not safe.
But we're talking about 'jabs' of Fauci, Gates & Co.
Anything happening in Germany ( or Europa ) now coming to another western countries soon.
What Eastern European country do you work in?

Almost forgotten.

Why lefts are allowed to take their kids to protesst?
For example German Green Secretary of State Baerbock

doppelmoral-696x394.jpg

On Christmas Day in Schweinfurt, an unannounced demonstration against the increasingly questionable Corona measures is said to have escalated violently. I was not there, so I cannot judge when and why the escalation began. The fact is that a four-year-old child was attacked with pepper spray.

That should prompt an immediate investigation. The opposite is the case. Those responsible can sit back and relax. The media immediately exonerated them by blaming the demonstrators and especially the mother.

Right at the forefront was BILD-TV, which turned away from government criticism and toward citizen bashing after Julian Reichelt was kicked out. Even the first sentence of the report on the riots in Schweinfurt is hard to beat in terms of perfidious demagogy:

"They even take their children with them and use them as living shields." The piece ends with the sentence that officers were insulted and spat upon, and that the police then used pepper spray and batons.

This suggests that the violence was more likely to have come from the police. What the insults should have consisted of, one does not learn, how officials were spat at, who must have been in the prescribed 1.5 m distance from the demonstrators, remains a secret.

It is no secret that left-wing radical riots, in which police officers were attacked with stones, bottles and firecrackers, were still described as "peaceful" after 56 police officers had been injured...

Children did not belong on violent demonstrations, the "Süddeutsche" immediately set the tone. Apart from the fact that there are hardly any parents who would do such a thing, I would like to point out that to my knowledge neither the "Süddeutsche" nor other media were outraged when a father took his wife and small children with him on a tugboat to Greece in order to have his teeth repaired in Europe, as his sister told a Canadian TV station in tears. On the contrary, the picture of the dead child, carefully arranged and photographed, became a symbol of the alleged hard-heartedness of the West.

No outrage, either, when entire kindergarten groups and elementary school classes were taken by their counselors and teachers to the Fridays for Future demos, where they were supposed to shout slogans they didn't even understand yet. On the contrary, full enthusiasm for the commitment of the youngest. The children who did not want to participate were bullied by their teachers and classmates....

Not a matter of being allowed. It is just common sense. At a protest, leave the kids at home. You do not know how protests will turn out, these days in any country. I could take my granddaughters white water kayaking, but as a kayaker, I know the manageable risk can suddenly change to the unmanageable, so they are not taken.

Not a matter of being allowed. It is just common sense. At a protest, leave the kids at home. You do not know how protests will turn out, these days in any country. I could take my granddaughters white water kayaking, but as a kayaker, I know the manageable risk can suddenly change to the unmanageable, so they are not taken.

Citizens of Germany still believe they live in a democracy.
Now their amount is permanently reducing.
Partially you are right, but Germany is their country, not that one of Scholz & Co

Forum List

Back