Communist chinese are grave robbers

I'm sorry but this appears to be nothing more than motivating more hate against China and the Chinese people.
troll.jpg

Yeah, it's sort of like caring about a hand rail....But if it's been freshly painted you try to avoid touching it. ;)
It's like gunlovers touching their guns in places that make the guns feel uncomfortable. You should only do it when nobody is looking and care should be taken to not get any of your 'stuff' on the gun.

I dont know the story on those other than they are sunken warships
Then just stick to a free ice cream cone.

You don't have to know why it's pretty well established that the story on the British war ships being graves, was nothing but China hate motivated.

I'm buying. What flavour would you like?

Then just stick to a free ice cream cone.

You don't have to know why it's pretty well established that the story on the British war ships being graves, was nothing but China hate motivated.

I'm buying. What flavour would you like?
Its no secret that I dont like your beloved chinese communist dictatorship

But in this case any hate toward grave robbers is fully deserved

It's like gunlovers touching their guns in places that make the guns feel uncomfortable. You should only do it when nobody is looking and care should be taken to not get any of your 'stuff' on the gun.
I had to take a BFH to one today because it was being stubborn, works fine now......Hey, I wonder if that would work on your ilk? ;)

Its no secret that I dont like your beloved chinese communist dictatorship

But in this case any hate toward grave robbers is fully deserved
Either you also condemn the British for selling salvage rights to those cruisers, as well as the US Navy for salvaging West Virginia, Oklahoma, and California, or you're a hypocrite. Which is it?

The ironic thing is that Brit archologists spent the 2nd half of the 19th century looting Egyptian graves. The Brits had so many mummies in storage that they ground them up for fertilizer. The Chinese boat doesn't look like an organized effort to disturb Brit graves.

Either you also condemn the British for selling salvage rights to those cruisers, as well as the US Navy for salvaging West Virginia, Oklahoma, and California, or you're a hypocrite. Which is it?
I wont comment on other British ships since you have failed to provide details

As for the US ships they were sunk in Pearl Harbor and raised to fight again

So there is no comparison to the thieving chinese

Just pretend those sunken ships are like Egyptian tombs and stuff.....I mean, it's courageous and fun when you are literal grave robbers as long as you fit the right "Indiana Jones" description.....and everyone knows, Chinese grave robbers are the worst

When were they salvaged?

About ten years ago, not that it matters. Stop tap-dancing.

I wont comment on other British ships since you have failed to provide details

As for the US ships they were sunk in Pearl Harbor and raised to fight again

So there is no comparison to the thieving chinese

Well...no, Oklahoma was going to be scrapped.

So, hypocrite it is.

About ten years ago, not that it matters. Stop tap-dancing.

Well...no, Oklahoma was going to be scrapped.

So, hypocrite it is.
It was raised and all the sailors given a proper burial

You are about to make me puke

Stop tap-dancing. Answer the question: were the salvagers of the Cressy, Aboukir, and Hogue "grave robbers," too? Yes or no.
You still have not documented in detail the three ships you mentioned

Not all sunken warships are historical gravesites

But the two ships that the commie chinese pirates robbed were off limits

Forum List

Back