Communist chinese are grave robbers

And they deserve it

China is literally robbing the graves of WWII British sailors
Just be happy that I'm bringing some life to your topic, and stop being a hatefilled racist for a while.

Just be happy that I'm bringing some life to your topic, and stop being a hatefilled racist for a while.
I do appreciate your input

So in your world speaking out about criminal behavior represents hatefulness toward criminals?

Just out of curiosity, what does defiling a site recognized as a grave site internationally have to do with race? If the defilers were white and the OP complained would he still be a racist?

Just out of curiosity, what does defiling a site recognized as a grave site internationally have to do with race? If the defilers were white and the OP complained would he still be a racist?
When the defilers are white, whites don't complain. I'm pretty well convinced that this is mostly due to stoking up hate for China in the heads of Americans, in preparation for war.

I could be wrong but you can't blame me for using this as an opportunity to make the point that America is trying to build support for war against China.

I'm just taking the issue to a different and more important level.

When the defilers are white, whites don't complain. I'm pretty well convinced that this is mostly due to stoking up hate for China in the heads of Americans, in preparation for war.

I could be wrong but you can't blame me for using this as an opportunity to make the point that America is trying to build support for war against China.

I'm just taking the issue to a different and more important level.
Sorry, but it appears that you are too fixated on racism to recognize that some people are concerned about the actions, not the appearance of the actors. Saying the OP shouldn't complain because of the race of the perpetrators is itself a type of racism.

Sorry, but it appears that you are too fixated on racism to recognize that some people are concerned about the actions, not the appearance of the actors. Saying the OP shouldn't complain because of the race of the perpetrators is itself a type of racism.
I didn't say the OP shouldn't complain because of race. I suggested that was the reason why he 'complained' and I'll also add that it's the only reason why he even cared about it.

I got the board functioning, can we move on to more important issues now? Any good ideas?

I didn't say the OP shouldn't complain because of race. I suggested that was the reason why he 'complained' and I'll also add that it's the only reason why he even cared about it.

I got the board functioning, can we move on to more important issues now? Any good ideas?
That is no better than the someone suggesting the reason you haven't complained about the action is because of race. It works both ways. I would prefer people looked at any action by itself without race needing to be involved, but racism on both sides seems to prevent that. OK, now move on.

Yeah

You should move to china and be a euro shill for Xi - aka white monkey

Its possible that identifying the perps as communists was an even bigger problem for Donald

Forum List

Back