Commentary: Like It or Not, War Is coming to the Right

jealous he's doing it and not your agenda driven bullshit where you parakeet the left then go goose stepping around your living room singing I TOLD THEM THIS TIME I TOLD THEM THIS TIME!!!

and you think no one watches your facebook live...

WTF are you talking about fool?

you don't understand it, and you never will.

Funny, the Left screams "FASCISM!" and points fingers at the Right but they themselves are acting a whole lot more like Fascists and the Right is.
And yet the only people actually talking about a war...are Trumpers

No.. DHS and ICE are already FIGHTING a war with the Che Guevvara street thugs... See above....

You're monkey business lefty media just never told you there WAS a militant insurgency wing of the Progressive agenda....
A little thread drift there Mr. Moderator

Oh hell no... RIGHT ON the topic of this thread....

You remember the topic and scope of the OP article? I actually read it...

it's surreal. you have people literally telling people SHUT UP WE'RE PROTECTING FREE SPEECH and they think they're justified in this approach. it's literally what i saw in the early 70s with the GIVE US PEACE OR WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. the big difference today is our Gov is actually listening AND pandering to this crowd

The Gub'Mit had infiltrated radical groups back then Icedude. Their goal was to install loudmouths to incite violence ,summarily resulting in any 'peaceful protest' being shut down, and discredited.

But i digress, we live in systemic failure ,
Orwellian dystopia collapsing under the weight of it's own un-sustainability.

The only way out is to take the people's focus off those steering the titanic, and pit them against each other

Ergo, the constant partisan howling, political stripe bashing

None of which is going to so much as amount to a rodent's rear end for those that have drank the koolaid

~S~
again - the gov was not supporting this movement "in public". colleges still had their issues. they always will. the fact they lean liberal isn't unusual at all. the fact they're given as much "power" over who can and can't speak on their campus is a bit different. but not likely overall from late 60s/early 70s.

to say this is all intentional, this infighting we do, gives a government far too much credit on being able to plan and carry out such a cooperative strategy when these days singular side achievements are the trophy.

we're pitted against each other due to human nature; not human manipulating. what RUSSIA did with their trolling was genius. the fact it was targeted at us sucks but our mindset and culture was ripe for it. they knew if they got us fighting over stupid shit we'd do the rest. as we continue to tear each other up and destroy 250+ years of sacrifice, we've come to the point where the ALT-FUCKHEADS on both sides are driving and those turdshits are suicidal.

until we stop being so "extreme"; this is what we have until we eventually burn down the last symbol of our own past in some effort to cleanse ourselves of the sins of humanity.

We are at war with each other and every day I give up a little more. Soon I won't have the strength or desire to care about my fellow American on the other side and will begin to see them as nothing more than my enemy.

it's surreal. you have people literally telling people SHUT UP WE'RE PROTECTING FREE SPEECH and they think they're justified in this approach. it's literally what i saw in the early 70s with the GIVE US PEACE OR WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. the big difference today is our Gov is actually listening AND pandering to this crowd

The Gub'Mit had infiltrated radical groups back then Icedude. Their goal was to install loudmouths to incite violence ,summarily resulting in any 'peaceful protest' being shut down, and discredited.

But i digress, we live in systemic failure ,
Orwellian dystopia collapsing under the weight of it's own un-sustainability.

The only way out is to take the people's focus off those steering the titanic, and pit them against each other

Ergo, the constant partisan howling, political stripe bashing

None of which is going to so much as amount to a rodent's rear end for those that have drank the koolaid

~S~
again - the gov was not supporting this movement "in public". colleges still had their issues. they always will. the fact they lean liberal isn't unusual at all. the fact they're given as much "power" over who can and can't speak on their campus is a bit different. but not likely overall from late 60s/early 70s.

to say this is all intentional, this infighting we do, gives a government far too much credit on being able to plan and carry out such a cooperative strategy when these days singular side achievements are the trophy.

we're pitted against each other due to human nature; not human manipulating. what RUSSIA did with their trolling was genius. the fact it was targeted at us sucks but our mindset and culture was ripe for it. they knew if they got us fighting over stupid shit we'd do the rest. as we continue to tear each other up and destroy 250+ years of sacrifice, we've come to the point where the ALT-FUCKHEADS on both sides are driving and those turdshits are suicidal.

until we stop being so "extreme"; this is what we have until we eventually burn down the last symbol of our own past in some effort to cleanse ourselves of the sins of humanity.

We are at war with each other and every day I give up a little more. Soon I won't have the strength or desire to care about my fellow American on the other side and will begin to see them as nothing more than my enemy.
That time should have long since come to fruition.

Forum List

Back