Comey Backs Down AGAIN

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Will somebody lend this clown a spine....since you progs aren't using yours, why not help him out? The former Director (now a nobody) was supposedly "furious" over finding out he was fired on a TV screen. The Fake News buzz was he was going to appear this coming Tuesday in a closed-door Senate hearing. Oh oh.....would he tell the suits that Trump is a lunatic and a russian puppet? Nope. He backed out and won't appear. Why? Because if Trump taped their conversation over dinner, that's the end of the Trump/Russia "collusion" horseshit. And if Comey lied about it, the transcript would end any future he might have. Trump wins....Trump always wins.
lol.gif

comey%20trump_1494435885060_3290102_ver1.0.jpg

Comey knows how the process works. He will keep his powder dry until the best time to use it.

• Banned
Comey knows how the process works. He will keep his powder dry until the best time to use it.

He's got no powder...he's a self-serving pussy caught in the Clinton bermuda triangle like so many others.

President Trump knew he was walking into a swamp, I think he has DC pegged and its corrupt as fuck politicians and appointee hacks like Comey. The establishment continues to underestimate this guy.

Let's go ahead and tell the folks what the Russia evidence is

Muh Russians is in full melt mode...

I hope you're right, but why is he not defending himself from all the President is saying right now? Okay, I can certainly understand him not wanting to have a 'chat' with the senate about the details of his firing, but these supposed conversations about 'you're not under investigation' and POTUS demanding a loyalty oath? He could certainly be talking about them. I'm wondering if the 'friends' of Comey making these anonymous comments to the NYT actually is Comey, but why is he keeping it in the dark? Unless he did indeed tell the POTUS he was not under investigation.

I hope you're right, but why is he not defending himself from all the President is saying right now? Okay, I can certainly understand him not wanting to have a 'chat' with the senate about the details of his firing, but these supposed conversations about 'you're not under investigation' and POTUS demanding a loyalty oath? He could certainly be talking about them. I'm wondering if the 'friends' of Comey making these anonymous comments to the NYT actually is Comey, but why is he keeping it in the dark? Unless he did indeed tell the POTUS he was not under investigation.

Fair questions but you're addressing them to an idiot. Of course Comey is a leaker....one of many, including Sally Yates and Susan Rice. Little wonder Rice won't appear and testify under oath like Yates and Comey have. Perjury charges await the first liar Sessions can prove has been in bed with the Fake News clowns.

It's not like Comey is the first FBI big shot to jump in bed with the leftist hacks posing as journalists. Remember "deep throat"? no, not the movie. Mark Felt was the Bureau's associate Director who was behind the Woodward and Bernstein efforts to destroy Nixon.

I've actually started to wonder if it was some kind of power play. He felt he had both sides wrapped in agony. He's been at the center of it.
But one side he had some evidence. The other he had to make it appear there was some.
It's not like Comey is the first FBI big shot to jump in bed with the leftist hacks posing as journalists. Remember "deep throat"? no, not the movie. Mark Felt was the Bureau's associate Director who was behind the Woodward and Bernstein efforts to destroy Nixon.

I've actually started to wonder if it was some kind of power play. He felt he had both sides wrapped in agony. He's been at the center of it.
But one side he had some evidence. The other he had to make it appear there was some.

That's what I said the other day.....I think Comey was after both Clinton and Trump....neither of which he deemed "worthy" of the presidency. He was half right.

Forum List

Back