Comer releases Archer transcript

I asked about policy and you gave me optics.

Better luck next time.
You're asking me what was State Department's policy with respect to the conflict of interest the Vice PResident had with his son on the most corrupt company in the country they allegedly were trying to clear of corruption? I think the testimony from the Ambassador to the Ukraine and the Deputy Secretary of State and their correspondence regarding the conflict pretty clearly spells out that it was beyond inappropriate.

What's you got? Any State Department documents or testimony saying this clear conflict was a good thing?

Last edited:
Steele was a hack. Informants and IRS agents said the DOJ slow rolled the tax crimes of Hunter so the statute would expire.

Facts.
And maybe the guy who reported his hearsay about Burisma to the FBI is a hack. That’s my point. Some confidential sources are better than others. Not something the odious Republican in the video would ever want to acknowledge because it is counter to the narrative.

They also said that the IRS criminal division didn’t recommend criminal charges.

Which makes sense since few of these cases would ever result in criminal charges. They’re almost always handled civilly.

And maybe the guy who reported his hearsay about Burisma to the FBI is a hack. That’s my point. Some confidential sources are better than others. Not something the odious Republican in the video would ever want to acknowledge because it is counter to the narrative.

They also said that the IRS criminal division didn’t recommend criminal charges.

Which makes sense since few of these cases would ever result in criminal charges. They’re almost always handled civilly.
So should we find out and bring them all in front of Congress? IRS agents corroborated what the informant said. Why not find out the truth? It’s because you don’t want to know the truth and you don’t understand civility.

So should we find out and bring them all in front of Congress? IRS agents corroborated what the informant said. Why not find out the truth? It’s because you don’t want to know the truth and you don’t understand civility.
And their supervisors said they were full of shit

With rock solid credible evidence that has also been corroborated by multiple sources.

They have a big nothing sandwich. This fake scandal is just to distract the idiot republicans from all the crimes Trump is facing

The fake impeachment will blow up in their faces when everybody realizes that there is no crime.
Some version of "nuh uhn!" is all you got.

Forum List

Back