Comer releases Archer transcript

I'm speaking as someone who is a lot better informed than you.

You are making excuses to ignore anything which contradicts your narrative. You are too afraid to reckon with it.
No you’re not. You refused to even listen to the interview. You’re not better informed. That’s subjective and you cannot prove it. You’re a pussy. Prove me wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Here's the issue. You'll ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative and blame "media bias".

You don't have common sense. You have narrative. You aren't an honest person.
But I bet you were all over "guilty" as charged with Trump and collusion with Russia....well before the 25 million was spent to prove it untrue.

I'm speaking as someone who is a lot better informed than you.

You are making excuses to ignore anything which contradicts your narrative. You are too afraid to reckon with it.
and exactly where do you get your information that makes you more well informed?

In todays day and age, I find my best information comes from my ability to reason and apply basic logic

Google is your friend! Do some research of your own, for self enlightenment!

September 25, 2015 17:49 GMT
The U.S. ambassador to Ukraine has accused the country’s Prosecutor-General’s Office of obstructing efforts to combat corruption and shielding its own employees from graft investigations.

Western governments supporting Ukraine’s reform agenda have repeatedly stressed the need for Kyiv to tackle endemic corruption. But the comments by Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt were unusually blunt for a U.S. official speaking before the public.

Pyatt told a group of business executives and investors in Odesa that the Prosecutor-General’s Office is an “obstacle” to anticorruption reforms by failing to “successfully fight internal corruption."

“Rather than supporting Ukraine’s reforms and working to root out corruption, corrupt actors within the Prosecutor-General’s Office are making things worse by openly and aggressively undermining reform,” Pyatt said in the September 24 speech.

“They intimidate and obstruct the efforts of those working honestly on reform initiatives within that same office,” Pyatt said. “The United States stands behind those who challenge these bad actors."

There was no immediate reaction to Pyatt's comments, either by the Prosecutor-General’s Office or by the government of President Petro Poroshenko.

He called for an investigation of officials within the Prosecutor-General’s Office who he says stymied efforts to pursue tens of millions of dollars in “illicit assets” that former Ukrainian official Mykola Zlochevskiy held in Britain.

Zlochevskiy served as environment and natural resources minister under former President Viktor Yanukovych, a Kremlin ally whose ouster amid mass street protests in 2014 triggered events that led to Russia’s annexation of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula and a bloody war with Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine.

Zlochevskiy, who earned a reputation for lavishness, was placed on Ukraine's most-wanted list in December for a host of alleged economic crimes.

Pyatt said that “those responsible for subverting the case” against Zlochevskiy “should -- at a minimum -- be summarily terminated.”
'You shouldn't use Google to search due to their involvement in funding Eco Health Alliance, and others have suggested that their search algorithm has been manipulated to information tied to the COVID origin story.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, p. 125)

No you’re not. You refused to even listen to the interview. You’re not better informed. That’s subjective and you cannot prove it. You’re a pussy. Prove me wrong. 🤷‍♂️
This is you making an excuse to ignore an article which directly quoted the ambassador to Ukraine criticizing Shokin in September 2015 for not following through with reform of the PGO.

Here is the issue. There isn’t an unbiased news source. So we can copy and paste numerous articles and all will be biased one way or another. So we need to use common sense.

That's pretty pathetic. Only a wimp would make such a lame excuse to avoid discussing information which contradicts your narrative.

and exactly where do you get your information that makes you more well informed?

In todays day and age, I find my best information comes from my ability to reason and apply basic logic
You get as many first hand accounts as you can.

Logic tells you that when the first hand accounts say Shokin was a problem and Shokin says he wasn't, that you probably shouldn't believe him.

You are being dishonest about Shokin being fired, for purely partisan reasons. You know it and I know it.

Who is dishonest?

This is you making an excuse to ignore an article which directly quoted the ambassador to Ukraine criticizing Shokin in September 2015 for not following through with reform of the PGO.

That's pretty pathetic. Only a wimp would make such a lame excuse to avoid discussing information which contradicts your narrative.
Pussy. It’s all right here.

Pussy. It’s all right here.

The OP? I watched it. Stupid and annoying. Lacked many details. Supposed things to be true without evidence.

Like claiming there was an investigation into Burisma. No one has seen any evidence of it. Just Shokin claiming it was a thing only years after he was fired. Not very credible.

The FD 1023? Sure. That's evidence, but it's also unsubstantiated hearsay. Notice how much time they spend trying to claim that every confidential informant is always truthful. As if.

The OP? I watched it. Stupid and annoying. Lacked many details. Supposed things to be true without evidence.

Like claiming there was an investigation into Burisma. No one has seen any evidence of it. Just Shokin claiming it was a thing only years after he was fired. Not very credible.

The FD 1023? Sure. That's evidence, but it's also unsubstantiated hearsay. Notice how much time they spend trying to claim that every confidential informant is always truthful. As if.
He said the INFORMANTS stated there was an investigation into Burisma. Guess you didn’t listen well. Pussy.

Biden wasn't dealing with "the issue with Burisma", that's not what he was assigned to do. The world doesn't revolve around Burisma. Ukraine doesn't resolve around Burisma. US policy doesn't revolve around Burisma.

Of course he wasn't. He was too busy dealing with Beau's cancer. LOL

Deputy Secretary of State George Kent told investigators that he grew so concerned about the appearance of a conflict of interest presented by Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a Ukrainian oil and gas company that he conveyed his misgivings to an aide to the then-vice president, the sources said.

Kent said in his testimony that Biden’s aide told him that the vice president didn’t have the “bandwidth” to address Hunter Biden’s professional work because his other son, Beau, was battling cancer, according to the Washington Post, which first reported Kent’s claim.

Odd that the Obama administration would specifically prep their nominee for Ambassador about Burisma, if it wasn't concerned about Burisma.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch confirmed that she had been prepared by the Obama administration to answer questions about Hunter Biden’s potential conflicts of interest. During her impeachment testimony on Friday, Yovanovitch was pressed by Republican New York Rep. Elise Stefanik to explain whether she was aware of Biden’s apparent conflicts of interest in taking a role on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas firm, when his father was leading policy in the region as vice president. “You testified that in this particular practice Q&A with the [Obama State] Department, it wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption, it was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?” Stefanik said. Yovanovitch confirmed Stefanik’s recap of her briefing by the Obama administration.

Of course he wasn't. He was too busy dealing with Beau's cancer. LOL

Odd that the Obama administration would specifically prep their nominee for Ambassador about Burisma, if it wasn't concerned about Burisma.

That State Dept works with other states. They aren't involved in managing details with Burisma. It simply wasn't significant to their work.
The State Dept doesn't police corporations in other countries. They were working on reforming Ukraine's justice system to do that.

What you have is appearance of conflict, not actual conflict.

Informants who the government pays $42mil per year. Why pay them if they aren’t giving you credible data? Firsthand testimony isn’t hearsay
Christopher Steele was a paid informant.

Before being rudely talked over, Garland said that some are more credible than others. This is obviously true.

It's not firsthand testimony. The informant had no first hand knowledge of any bribe or any investigation by Shokin. It's hearsay.

That State Dept works with other states. They aren't involved in managing details with Burisma. It simply wasn't significant to their work.
The State Dept doesn't police corporations in other countries. They were working on reforming Ukraine's justice system to do that.

What you have is appearance of conflict, not actual conflict.
LOL Well, Burisma was important enough that the Obama administration prepped their nominee on how to answer Biden/Burisma conflict of interest questions

Burisma was important enough to the Obama administration that the Deputy Sec Of State himself literally went to Biden himself to ask what the fuck was going on.

You need to get back with your masters for some new talking points, because the ones they've given you make you sound incredibly ill-informed.

You get as many first hand accounts as you can.

Logic tells you that when the first hand accounts say Shokin was a problem and Shokin says he wasn't, that you probably shouldn't believe him.
And you have first hand accounts?

Wow. You must be special.

Forum List

Back