Comer releases Archer transcript

LOL Well, Burisma was important enough that the Obama administration prepped their nominee on how to answer Biden/Burisma conflict of interest questions

Burisma was important enough to the Obama administration that the Deputy Sec Of State himself literally went to Biden himself to ask what the fuck was going on.

You need to get back with your masters for some new talking points, because the ones they've given you make you sound incredibly ill-informed.
I think you seriously overestimate the investment in time and effort you're describing.

Show me one document from the State Dept where they were focusing any effort on Burisma.

You get as many first hand accounts as you can.

Logic tells you that when the first hand accounts say Shokin was a problem and Shokin says he wasn't, that you probably shouldn't believe him.
First hand accounts claimed Trump colluded with Russia. 25 million dollars later, no such collusion was found.

Christopher Steele was a paid informant.

Before being rudely talked over, Garland said that some are more credible than others. This is obviously true.

It's not firsthand testimony. The informant had no first hand knowledge of any bribe or any investigation by Shokin. It's hearsay.
So they allowed the statute of limitations to expire to prosecute Biden on Burisma and the IRS whistleblowers said the same. Convenient isn’t it? So you admit Steele was dirty and Russia gate fiasco was a Democratic Party sham. Good job, pussy. You’re learning.

So they recruited the VP to blackmail a government in an effort to have a prosecutor who was investigating a company his son was on the board of.
Really?
You really think they would have chosen Biden to do it? With all other employees of the state department, They chose the father of a man on the board that was being investigated?
Wow...seems to me the Obama administration was s o arrogant they never thought there would be an optical of "conflict of interest"
Wow.
Shokin was investigating no one

So they allowed the statute of limitations to expire to prosecute Biden on Burisma and the IRS whistleblowers said the same. Convenient isn’t it? So you admit Steele was dirty and Russia gate fiasco was a Democratic Party sham. Good job, pussy. You’re learning.
Steele certainly didn't have perfectly accurate information, did he. Not that he was dirty, that he had information that wasn't accurate.

That's my point.

Sometimes information isn't accurate.

All you have is hearsay. It's not first hand testimony.

IRS whistleblowers....liars?
FBI whistleblower......Liar?
Archer.....Liar?

You are a hack and not worthy of my time.
Cya.
Maybe. The IRS whistleblowers are contradicted by other sources, specifically the FBI investigator in charge.

The rest of their "whistleblowing" is really just disagreement about decisions being made. Reasonable people can make different decisions at different times.

I think you seriously overestimate the investment in time and effort you're describing.

Nah, I think I nailed it pretty much right.
Show me one document from the State Dept where they were focusing any effort on Burisma.
The Ambassador's and the Deputy Sec of State's testimony was before Congress when y'all had your sham impeachment of Trump. Did you miss it?

Which words did you not understand? The Biden/Burisma problem was important enough that the Obama administration prepped their nominee on how to answer Biden/Burisma questions

Burisma was important enough to the Obama administration that the Deputy Sec Of State himself literally went to Biden himself to ask what the fuck was going on.

Doesn't seem like I'm overestimating anything

Last edited:
Steele certainly didn't have perfectly accurate information, did he. Not that he was dirty, that he had information that wasn't accurate.

That's my point.

Sometimes information isn't accurate.

All you have is hearsay. It's not first hand testimony.
What info did he have that was accurate?

The FD 1023? Sure. That's evidence, but it's also unsubstantiated hearsay. Notice how much time they spend trying to claim that every confidential informant is always truthful. As if.
LOL Y'all literally started the Trump impeachment inquiry based on a hearsay report.

Nah, I think I nailed it pretty much right.

The Ambassador's and the Deputy Sec of State's testimony was before Congress when y'all had your sham impeachment of Trump. Did you miss it?

Which words did you not understand? The Biden/Burisma problem was important enough that the Obama administration prepped their nominee on how to answer Biden/Burisma questions

Doesn't seem like I'm overestimating anything
Again, I'll ask if you have anything on State Dept policy addressing Burisma in any substantive way.

No?

Of course not.

LOL Y'all literally started the Trump impeachment inquiry based on a hearsay report.
The whistleblower report was deemed credible by the IG.

Then Trump released the transcript of the phone call and we saw it was perfectly accurate.

So your statement is simply untrue.

The whistleblower report was deemed credible by the IG.

Then Trump released the transcript of the phone call and we saw it was perfectly accurate.

So your statement is simply untrue.
Simply true. Complete heresay.

Forum List

Back