Welcome to TrumpCare. Record high medical and insurance costs.

My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

I opposed Trump from the day he announced, dipshit. And that is the only reason you accuse me of being a progressive.
Dumb ass...I called you a “progressive” 5 years before Donald Trump ever even announced that he was running for public office. I did so because you are the quintessential asshole progressive.

You denounce true conservatism and constantly demand more government control.
Go ahead and post where I have done so, liar.

This is going to be fun.

No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it doesn’t make it true. There is literally no such thing as “Trumpcare”. But the Obamacare you love so much and so deeply supported is responsible for the costs and catastrophic failure you are now crying about and attempting to pin on President Trump.

No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it doesn’t make it true. There is literally no such thing as “Trumpcare”. But the Obamacare you love so much and so deeply supported is responsible for the costs and catastrophic failure you are now crying about and attempting to pin on President Trump.

Didn't Obamacare come from Romney?

Here, let me put it in bigger letters for you, willfully blind monkey:

"The individual mandate is being repealed. When the individual mandate is being repealed, that means Obamacare is repealed. Because they get their money from the individual mandate. So the individual mandate is being repealed. So in this bill, not only do we have massive tax cuts and tax reform, we have essentially repealed Obamacare and will come up with something that will be much better, whether it's block grants or whether it's taking what we have and doing something terrific." - Donald J. Trump

member: 34052"]But the Obamacare you love so much and so deeply supported...
Okay, liar. Excuse me while I hand you your ass:

ObamaCare was a bait-and-switch con.

First, Obama swore he would not sign a law that added so much as one dime to the federal debt.

Second, ObamaCare was supposed to REDUCE health care costs. That is the one and only fricking goal which matters.

You can celebrate all the new Medicaid enrollees all you like, but your joy will be short lived when the bill comes in the mail.

ObamaCare was a classic bait-and-switch con game. Remember all that talk about the per capita spending on medical care in the US? Healthcare "reform" was supposed to be about bending the cost curve down.

That was the bait.

The switch was ObamaCare. It does nothing to bend the cost curve down at all. In fact, it entrenches systems which will continue to bend the curve up, and then some.

I will tell you a superior plan to ObamaCare. ObamaCare does fuck-all to bend the cost curve down. The American people were suckered by a bait and switch con.

First, we need to eliminate the tax exemption of employer-sponsored health insurance, thus making it go away. Employer-sponsored health insurance is one of the biggest drivers of increasing costs. And ObamaCare actually entrenches this even more deeply, which is the exact opposite direction we need to go.

Not only that, Obama waived a tax hike on Cadillac plans for his union pals that is in ObamaCare. Proof positive he is a special interest lackey.

Next, you should be able to buy your health insurance the same way you buy your home, auto, and life insurance. From any company in the country. And you get to choose what options you want to pay for, and which options you don't.

This also has the added benefit of giving you the ability to have uninterrupted health insurance coverage with the same insurance company despite any number of changes in your employers.

Just like home, auto, and life insurance.

Of the alleged "47 million uninsured Americans" a full third of those people aren't Americans. They are legal and illegal immigrants.

Another approximate 8 percent are voluntarily uninsured.

And the people who are uninsured today are not the same people who will be uninsured six months from now. That is because many of them are people who lost their jobs, and therefore their employer-sponsored health insurance.

ObamaCare is massive government overkill for what is actually a much, much smaller problem than the bleeding hearts made it out to be.

Trump claimed Obamacare is repealed. Not me. Dumbass.
This thread proves otherwise. Typical asshole progressive. Lies and then lies about lying.
See post 39, dumbass.
I did. And it shows that you are astoundingly ignorant (not to mention partisan). Once you reach junior high, you’ll be taught great big words like “essentially”. And then you will understand the actual context of what President Trump stated.

Didn't Obamacare come from Romney?
no

romney was state run, not run on a national level.

More of my posts about health care reform over the years:

Did you ever notice you do not buy your home, auto, and life insurance the same way you get your health insurance? Ever wonder why that is, and what it is about health insurance that we don't see in home, auto, or life insurance?

The federal government is not an active participant in the home, auto, and life insurance markets, that's why.

So explain to me why the federal government is involved in the health insurance market AND GETS TO WRITE THE RULES FOR ITS COMPETITORS.

Is it any wonder the healthcare market is all fucked up? The government has made sure the private market is a complete clusterfuck. You can't pick up the phone and buy health insurance from any one of those 1500 health insurance companies you cited. You can only buy from a select few who are geographically limited to selling only in your area.

That is completely different from the way you buy home, auto, and life insurance. With home, auto, and life insurance, you can buy insurance from any company you wish. And you get to choose which options you want, and which ones you do not want.

ObamaCare has more deeplly embedded one of the biggest drivers of cost, and that is employer provided health insurance. ObamaCare has ensured the cost of healthcare will continue to rise.

See you in 2019 when your taxes skyrocket and your health care costs are nearly double what they are now.

I can call any auto insurance company in the country to buy my auto insurance. This gives me maximum leverage, because they know I can hang up and call any of a constellation of competitors.

And that keeps insurance rates low.

Also, I am not held hostage by my employer and forced into a take-it-or-leave-it situation with my auto insurance.

If I transfer to a different company, I don't automatically lose my auto insurance.

I can also bundle my auto insurance with my life and home insurance to get discounts.

I also get long term customer discounts.

I am not able to not one bit of that with my health insurance.

And why is that, Derp?

BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WON'T LET ME!!!

Here's the smart way to fix health care:

1. We should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our home, auto, and life insurance. I should be able to pick up the phone and call any insurance company in the country and buy the insurance I want. This way, I have maximum leverage since I can hang up if I am not satisfied and call any one of a constellation of competitors, just like I do now with my home, auto, and life insurance.

2. We need to eliminate employer sponsored health insurance (ESHI). ESHI is one of the biggest drivers of increasing health care costs. Also, employees are completely hostage to their employer's insurance. There is no negotiation. It is a take it or leave it proposition from a single insurer. And if you lose your job, you lose your health insurance. And you don't get new insurance until you have been in your new job for up to six months. With my home, auto, and life insurance, I get bundle discounts and long term customer discounts.

We can easily disincentivize ESHI by eliminating the tax exemption we currently have for ESHI.

3. We need LESS government in health care, not more. The government is the biggest market entity in the health insurance market, and it gets to write the rules for its private sector competitors. This is not the case in the auto, home, and life insurance markets, where prices have been DROPPING.

4. The idiot liberals have demanded more and more government takeover of health care. When you concentrate power in one place, you make it easier to capture. The liberals have NEVER learned this lesson. In every aspect of our lives, they have continually repeated this insanity over and over and over and over. And then when that centralized power gets captured by corrupt special interests, the liberals demand we solve the problem with MORE government takeover.

Unbelievable.

I don't expect a liar like P@triot to admit he lied when he said I supported ObamaCare, or to apologize. Integrity just is not in his character.

Trump has dismantled enough of ObamaCare that it is no longer ObamaCare.

It is all on Trump.

It is TrumpCare.

Trump promised to immediately repeal and REPLACE ObamaCare.

He is a huckster who no intention, nor ability, of replacing ObamaCare. He hoaxed the rubes and they STILL have not caught on.

Dumb ass...I called you a “progressive” 5 years before Donald Trump ever even announced that he was running for public office. I did so because you are the quintessential asshole progressive.

Post #41 where you attempt to convince everyone that there is something called “Trumpcare” (there is not and there never has been). It’s the idiot progressive playbook of attempting to deflect from the Obamacare that you love and support - yet recognize that is failing:

Post #41 where you attempt to convince everyone that there is something called “Trumpcare” (there is not and there never has been). It’s the idiot progressive playbook of attempting to deflect from the Obamacare that you love and support - yet recognize that is failing:
Post where I have demanded more government control, liar.

I've already blown your ass out of the water in post 52.

Trump has dismantled enough of ObamaCare that it is no longer ObamaCare.
Oh snowflake...you can’t make a lie into reality simply by repeating the lie. Obamacare is still 100% law and still 100% failing miserably (which we all know upsets you so deeply because of your support for mooching off of other citizens).

Trump took credit for repealing ObamaCare. He told the Tard Herd he achieved his campaign promise.

So now he owns health care reform. We are in the TrumpCare era now. Trump said so.

He's doing a bang-up job, isn't he?

I've already blown your ass
G-String talking about his homosexual again. Shocking.
See?

You don't have the integrity to admit you lied.

That's all anyone needs to know about your character. Anything you say is just so much bullshit.

And you should probably see someone about your obsession with gay sex.

Trump took credit for repealing ObamaCare. He told the Tard Herd he achieved his campaign promise. So now he owns health care reform. We are in the TrumpCare era now. Trump said so. He's doing a bang-up job, isn't he?
Once again we see G-String lying and attempting to deflect blame for Obamacare (because he completely supports it and always has). Obamacare is still law. And there has never been a such thing as “Trumpcare”.

Forum List

Back