Come on logical rational people -- Obama is destroying America!

Nah, you are a mere expatriate running away from the issues at home, then wanting to talk about them without being involved. Your concern is worthless. You are a coward.

That is my hope is well. If not this time, I will have to consider third party after forty years as an adult in the GOP.

Yep, but there is now a chance - with Romney - that the GOP will see sense and become a rational party again. That's one of the reasons why I support Romney.

More fool you for supporting that clusterfuck that has been the GOP for decades. You are part of the problem... I am part of the solution.

I am thoroughly convinced it is the position of the left progressives that if it's a Republican idea, it's bad just because it came from them. Follow the leader is an elementary school game, it has no use in politics.

This country is already ruined. It has been on a downward spiral since the early 80's.

The political system is totally in shambles totally corrupt by big money. Those that control the wealth expect their voices should carry more weight than the average hard working american. Things are completely skewed towards a small percentage of folks. What we are headed to is a full blown plutocracy and those at the top are clamoring for it. They hide behind rabid overblown use of patriotism and if you criticize the system or dont like it you are some how anti american.

There are alot of reason why there are still people who support obama. Its because he is black, or its because he is democrat, or its because they want gov't hand outs, or its because they are illegals who want to stay here and keep benefits and the reasons go on and on.......none of which are rational reasons to vote for someone into presidency. There will always be those people in society and it is up to the thinking people to come out and out vote these non thinking people. Vote obama out. Our livelyhoods depend on it.

Obama is destroying America industry by industry.. Obamacare -decimate health insurance companies and Obama said he prefers that to happen!

Obama destroying Coal industry and here is the proof!

The founder and CEO of the nation’s 12th largest coal producer told Human Events in an exclusive interview that President Barack Obama’s war on coal has done permanent damage to America’s competitiveness.

Obama is planning to close 175 power plants by 2020, roughly equivalent to 83,000 megawatts, he said. Most of the plants will go off the grid by 2014.

“Barack Obama and his appointees and his political supporters are destroying the United States’ coal industry deliberately,” Murray said.

When he was running for president, Obama vowed to bankrupt any new coal-fired plant with regulations, :
Obama "So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Obama: We’ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

“While Joe Biden said he wanted ‘No coal in America,’” he said.

“Coal-fired electrical generation has historically been $0.04 per kilowatt hour,” he said.
“Wind and solar power that Obama promotes is $.22 per kilowatt hour.”

WHEN there was NO MORE WIND!!!

In 2011, there was major flooding in Ohio, and the power was not available, and the utility commission required American Electric Power, the country’s largest coal-fired producer of electricity, to stay connected to 3,800 megawatts of wind power on their system,” he said.

“When the floods were on, and they needed the power, he drew on his wind power and he had 18 megawatts — ‘cause the wind wasn’t blowing,” said
Robert E. Murray, the CEO of Murray Energy, a privately-held coal producer based in Pepper Pike, Ohio.

Read more about Obama's WAR ON COAL!!!
Obama's war on coal can be stopped, not reversed, says CEO of coal company - Conservative News

coal-ohio-murray-mccabe-24aug2012.jpeg

Do these look like people Republicans care about? Of course not. They aren't CEOs.

I am thoroughly convinced it is the position of the left progressives that if it's a Republican idea, it's bad just because it came from them. Follow the leader is an elementary school game, it has no use in politics.

Cite an example, please.

While you are at it, can you think of any Democratic/liberal ideas that Democrats and liberals have refused to support simply because the GOP decided that it might like it?

There are alot of reason why there are still people who support obama. Its because he is black, or its because he is democrat, or its because they want gov't hand outs, or its because they are illegals who want to stay here and keep benefits and the reasons go on and on.......none of which are rational reasons to vote for someone into presidency. There will always be those people in society and it is up to the thinking people to come out and out vote these non thinking people. Vote obama out. Our livelyhoods depend on it.

Oh....the drama! The irrational drama.

"There are alot of reason why there are still people who support obama. Its because he is black, or its because he is democrat, or its because they want gov't hand outs, or its because they are illegals who want to stay here and keep benefits and the reasons go on and on.......none of which are rational reasons to vote for someone into presidency. There will always be those people in society and it is up to the thinking people to come out and out vote these non thinking people. Vote obama out. Our livelyhoods depend on it. "

Well get this. I've owned my own construction business for 25 years as of this august. Bought it from my uncle. Its been good. I come from the business mind that you pay your laborers more and you attract the best workers always. The poor business owner looks for cheaper labor. They dont survive and I dont believe they should. I will have a very hard time voting for Romney as I dont agree with one iota of his business practices. Fathom that.

This behavior is coming from both parties, and it's the primary reason we're in such rapid decay.

No it isn't.

"This parrot is dead."

"No it isn't."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218]Monty Python - Dead Parrot - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Cite an example, please.

While you are at it, can you think of any Democratic/liberal ideas that Democrats and liberals have refused to support simply because the GOP decided that it might like it?

There's a big one already in this very thread..............Barney Frank said there was nothing wrong with Frannie and Freddy in 2003. The heck with what Bush had to say.

This behavior is coming from both parties, and it's the primary reason we're in such rapid decay.

No it isn't.

Yes it it, Mac has it right...........this is exactly what's wrong. Because he didn't agree with you, he has to be wrong. Your side is ALWAYS right. I mean left. :D

Listening to GOP politicians being interviewed in Tampa all morning.

They are a continuous replay of how the GOP WANTS the voting public to view this election. They are trying to tell the viewers how they feel and what they want.

They cite no facts.

It is weak.

Sounds like one of Uncensored's posts.

Sounds like most every conservatives’ post.

I'd love to see all insurance companies go under since they only jack up the rates, give you as little scraps as possible (even making you have to take them to court alot of the time), And trying to maximize that profit margin as much as possible.

We need RESPONSIBLE insurance coverage!

----------------------------

While we are shutting down coal plants, we ARE opening green energy farms and nuclear energy plants.

I think it's a good move to take the initiative to do better things that will benefit the majority.

No it isn't.

Yes it it, Mac has it right...........this is exactly what's wrong. Because he didn't agree with you, he has to be wrong. Your side is ALWAYS right. I mean left. :D

Are you going to cite an example?

I'll offer the health care mandate as one showing the GOP behaving in that manner. Whatchya got?

Forum List

Back