Combating the pandemic should never have been a divisive, partisan matter.

Well, no. The pandemic isn't over, and it would disasterous to stop distributing the vaccine now, The fact that you don't think the government had a responsibility, or even the right to distribute it shows your level of ignorance.
Just make sure you don't put your mask on backwards.

Your hyper-partisan zealotry that embraces the Cry Baby Loser's praising of Xi as Republicans increasingly espouse the popularly-elected President's Covid policies is very odd.
Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
^ Hyper-partisan zealotry embracing the demented rapist Biden's disastrous Covid policies.

I don't find it very odd, however, as the DemocraTaliban is a dangerous terrorist cult, and a lot of damaged people are attracted to that.

:)

As we see on this board every day, we also know that there are some who would be just fine with us splitting into pieces. They appear to have the upper hand right now, that's for sure.
Though you pretend otherwise you are as inflexible in your positions as ghe trump voters that you bash every day

Assuming that's true, what exactly were they saying 6 months later while Trump was still playing down the virus? What were dems saying 9 months later, while Trump was holding super spreader rallies and pushing back on covid19 restrictions and getting his entire whitehouse infected with covid? You got some serious cognitive dissonance going on there.

The BLM protests weren't spreader events?

Oh wait, being a lefty protester implies virus immunity.

He was trying to prevent panic, while doing what the federal government could do to make the vaccines available as soon as possible.

So he was supposed to scream EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!????

anything you say about Trump is worthless because in your TDS mind if he was able to shit gold and gave it away to others you would bitch about him depressing the gold market.
He was supposed to be honest with the American people, and encourage them to do things to help protect themselves, like distancing and hand washing, and masks, after the shortage of masks for medical professionals was overcome.

He was supposed to be honest with the American people, and encourage them to do things to help protect themselves, like distancing and hand washing, and masks, after the shortage of masks for medical professionals was overcome.

Which Fauci lied to people about and admitted to.

The CDC, Trump's CDC, issued the guidelines, it's up the State DOH's to figure out how to implement, because in our system they are the ones with the power and responsibility.

The propaganda media that trained you to spout your fake claim has backed down on their nonsense:

...[T]here’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.​
WorldNetDaily has since dialed back on many of its claims, issuing three separate corrections, all of which cite scientists pushing back on the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was manmade.​
WND is a "fringe" site known for "promoting conspiracy theories", look up wiki.
Either put up credible sites or you're a fringe poster putting up partisan bullshit.

Yes there is proof that Fauci funded the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general. There are his emails, and there is the lab report acknowledging the funding. Sen. Rand Paul is hot on the trail, and the trail is OBVIOUS. Fauci paid China for germ warfare research that killed more than 600,000 Americans.

"Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and a critic of gain-of-function research, told the Washington Post that the EcoHealth/Wuhan lab research “was — unequivocally — gain-of-function research.” He said it “met the definition for gain-of-function research of concern under the 2014 Pause.” That definition, as we said, pertained to “projects that may be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the virus would have enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility in mammals via the respiratory route.”

WND is a "fringe" site known for "promoting conspiracy theories", look up wiki.
Either put up credible sites or you're a fringe poster putting up partisan bullshit.

Yes there is proof that Fauci funded the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general. There are his emails, and there is the lab report acknowledging the funding. Sen. Rand Paul is hot on the trail, and the trail is OBVIOUS. Fauci paid China for germ warfare research that killed more than 600,000 Americans.

"Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and a critic of gain-of-function research, told the Washington Post that the EcoHealth/Wuhan lab research “was — unequivocally — gain-of-function research.” He said it “met the definition for gain-of-function research of concern under the 2014 Pause.” That definition, as we said, pertained to “projects that may be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the virus would have enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility in mammals via the respiratory route.”
All independent surveys I can find confirm the America public's decided preference for the President in regard to his dealing with covid as well as his overall rating, both decidedly superior to the Former Guy's whom they booted at their first opportunity.

I recognize that that makes some folks very pissy, but they never provide any public surveys or empirical data that support their aberrant assessments.

Everytime a big event happens or a disaster it is always used as a political tool. This is no different.

Disasters allow for two things. Money and influence, and anyone who can create more of either for themselves will.

All independent surveys I can find confirm the America public's decided preference for the President in regard to his dealing with covid as well as his overall rating, both decidedly superior to the Former Guy's whom they booted at their first opportunity.

I recognize that that makes some folks very pissy, but they never provide any public surveys or empirical data that support their aberrant assessments.
I see you didn't post any of those bullshit polls you referenced.
The public prefers Trump over Xiden to respond to covid, they also view the future under Xiden negatively

Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
NATIONAL REVIEW

I don't find it very odd, however, as the DemocraTaliban is a dangerous terrorist cult, and a lot of damaged people are attracted to that.
You appear to be quite confused. You lash out irrationally at the majority of patriotic Americans who elected the President and consistently approve of, in stark contrast to the Cry Baby Loser they booted.

Dangerous terrorist cult:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.12.00 PM.png

You think the sex of Jenner is important either way?

It's very relevant when some LIbtARd tries to lay claim to “science” in any context, when that same LIbtARd will not acknowledge the basic science of the distinction between men and women. It put the lie to any claim that such a cretin makes for any scientific basis for anything that he might try to claim.

I see you didn't post any of those bullshit polls you referenced.
The public prefers Trump over Xiden to respond to covid, they also view the future under Xiden negatively

The Cry Baby Loser's dead-ender cult can whine along with him and savagely attack American democracy.

It won't change reality. Only documented empirical data could do that, and the whiners have never contrived any.

All they ever spew is
Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Which Fauci lied to people about and admitted to.

The CDC, Trump's CDC, issued the guidelines, it's up the State DOH's to figure out how to implement, because in our system they are the ones with the power and responsibility.
Fauci never lied. He discouraged the use of masks at first because there was a shortage, and they were needed for medical professionals. As soon as enough were made to remedy the shortage he said everyone should use them. No lie there.

Did you get vaccinated in Germany?

No I got vaccinated in the United States.

Not when trump was president even though I worked every day to get an appointment beginning January 7, 2021, the first day I qualified to get the vaccine, until the end of February 2021. When I was finally able to get an appointment.

I worked daily for over a month. But couldn't get an appointment.

It wasn't until Biden became president and initiated at proper system to distribute the vaccine that I was able to get an appointment.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with developing the Pfizer vaccine I got and he had absolutely nothing to do with the system that make it possible to actually get that shot in my arm.

Germans developed the vaccine I got and Biden distributed it properly so that I could actually get the shot.

It's very relevant when some LIbtARd tries to lay claim to “science” in any context, when that same LIbtARd will not acknowledge the basic science of the distinction between men and women. It put the lie to any claim that such a cretin makes for any scientific basis for anything that he might try to claim.
I made no claim about Jenner, either way, other than to say I really don't care. Doesn't effect my life in any way, other than hearing so many right wing nut bags cry about it.

Forum List

Back