Combating the pandemic should never have been a divisive, partisan matter.

Like a lot of Trump Humpers...you got the vax and yet are trying to get others NOT to

Fucking psycopaths

Not trying to get others not to, not giving a shit either way.

I'm protected, my older relatives are protected, most of my friends are protected.

And i'm tired of playing the "wear a mask, don't wear a mask game". Honestly i've had the same crappy mask in my pocket for 2 weeks and I only put it on if a place has a sign on the door, and even then I half ass it.

Trump made it political. The thread is just discussing how he did it.

Takes two to tango, twat.

Dems were just as "don't worry don't worry" in February and early March as anyone else. Can't drop that down the memory hole.

The current governor of NY might run for a 5th term after about 10,000 nursing home residents died because of his executive order but the crazy angry left is busy attacking a guy who isn't in office anymore. What the hell is going on?
New Yorkers keep doing this to themselves. We can’t fix an entire city of stupid.

Takes two to tango, twat.

Dems were just as "don't worry don't worry" in February and early March as anyone else. Can't drop that down the memory hole.
Trump knew it wasn't just going away in February.
1627601477581.png

Republican politicians belatedly clawing their way onto the Biden bandwagon is a good thing!

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. June 27-30, 2021.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the way Biden is handling the coronavirus pandemic?"
APPROVE: 62% // DISAPPROVE: 31%
==========================================================================
ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Oct. 6-9, 2020.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the way Trump is handling the coronavirus outbreak?"
APPROVE: 41% // DISAPPROVE: 38%

Red States Paying the Price for Being Vaccination Lazy

GOP governors played politics for too long, and now the Delta variant is weeding out the Trumpists​

Last edited:
The current governor of NY might run for a 5th term after about 10,000 nursing home residents died because of his executive order but the crazy angry left is busy attacking a guy who isn't in office anymore. What the hell is going on?
As long as trump is still the head of the GOP he will be challenged.

Forum List

Back